Journeyman

EOG Master
Whatcha got going?

Hache, did you lay the wood?

Tom Brady, I know you are a little worried right now:+clueless

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: In~Game, GAME 7 Cavs-Celts.

I don?t think Cleveland has no CHANCE at all today, I think Boston BLOWS them out.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

J, my play is.........

3Units: Boston/Cleveland O172.5 (-110)

Hache Man

Surely some of you have plays as well..........:+clueless

:cheers

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Going to be interesting howmuch James sits in this game. It won't be long if the Celtics start scoring.

It's the NBA. As gamblers, rather than fans, despite the rare blowout, is there any reason to watch anything but the last two minutes of these games?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Whatcha got going?

Hache, did you lay the wood?

Tom Brady, I know you are a little worried right now:+clueless

No doubt about it. Nothing like a game 7. Fearful of James and him going nuts. Can feel the intensity.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Foul shots L James 4 Bostons whole team combined 2. Not a good sign at all for Boston bettors.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

James has not come out yet. Interesting because even though he is strong..this is a war of a game. He usually comes out at the beginning of the 2nd or quickly thereafter.

House with a big shot!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Biiggest news of this game is that Cleveland has taken James off Pierce. he has been on him for most of this series. They did that for 2 reasons:

1. James want to be fresh in the 2nd half
2. Avoid fould trouble for him too

I would put James on him. Wow.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If Pierce can score 26 in this game then he could have done this earlier too...or at least scored more than he has. This is vintage Pierce though there is a long way to go.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

This is ugly ball anywhere besides New England.

All series, YES. Big time. Not today though it is 50-40. 18-13 after one though. Your are right though....it is just win any way you can. As the late great Jimmy V stated...."survive and move on".......

Journeyman

EOG Master

The first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter, we'll find out if Cle has anything left.

James has very little help today? Has Ben Wallace stopped working out or what, he looks much smaller?

I think Det will beat Boston.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The first 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter, we'll find out if Cle has anything left.

James has very little help today? Has Ben Wallace stopped working out or what, he looks much smaller?

James has very little help is right. James is unreal. I really think he is BETTER than most realize. Wallace looks older and not as intimidating for sure. I know the celts can play with the Pistons but that is premature. Celts have not looked good on the road which is troubling to say the least.

Hache Man

Pierce has not been 100% in this series but could possibly be close now........

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm sure Det-Bost will be more of the same, we're probably better off from a viewing standpoint to cut this Cle team lose and enjoy the Final Four!

At least Det has 3-4 really interesting components, like Boston.

James will never be as good as Jordan.

Hache Man

James will never be as good as Jordan.

Lebron James is an oversized guard who overpowers other guards and a little too quick for the forwards who guards him.

He's not even close to being the complete player Jordan was & once James slows down a bit in a few years with that size he won't be near the factor he is now because nothing else to fall back on.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

And here they come :cocktail

Hache Man

Just double or triple him & make the rest of the Cleveland scrubs beat you.

Odds are very high that won't happen.....