What's with all the 'fake' screaming?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I'm not going to mention any names or even the sport, but what's with these underachieving teams who feel the need to 'primal scream' during and at the end of games while defeating inferior competition while in the confines of their own home?

Also, the 'screams' appear to be based at home and not on the road? If these screams are real and not 'fake' why just do it at home? Why not do it on the road also?

So, great, you won a game as a heavy favorite by a few points and needed to pop the veins in your neck to get the job done. Wonderful. Great Job. Congratulations.

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: What's with all the 'fake' screaming?

I thought for a second Flamingo kid that you were pissed that your girlfriend/Wife was faking her orgasm with fake screams .... sorry man my mistake :cocktail

I thought for a second Flamingo kid that you were pissed that your girlfriend/Wife was faking her orgasm and with fake screams .... sorry man my mistake :cocktail

Good One Dante...:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

I thought for a second Flamingo kid that you were pissed that your girlfriend/Wife was faking her orgasm with fake screams .... sorry man my mistake :cocktail

:+textinb3

good to see you up and around this morning Dante

I'm gonna go on a walk in a little while, once I work all the cobwebs out :cheers

Dante

EOG Veteran

:+textinb3

good to see you up and around this morning Dante

I'm gonna go on a walk in a little while, once I work all the cobwebs out :cheers

good to hear!!!! get that FRESH AIR my man!!!:houra