I like the new mods with one exception

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: I like the new mods with one exception

Yeah I can see where that one is going, what a SOB he's already turning out to be.

And don't come back and say how 'we like to bust each others balls' and 'go way back' Ego, you fucking prick.

Blondie

EOG Master

Raiders, You know I like ya, but give him a chance.

At least he is trying, and his intentions are good.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

LOL. Tell us how you really feel?

Should we bump him off like Joe Pesci in GoodFellas?

Journeyman

EOG Master

One of the keys to being a good mod is not changing with the status, I don't see 3 out of the 4 changing at all.

Dante

EOG Veteran

EGGO man my friend

one thing I have learnt over the past 9 years I would guess over 5 yrs reading raider's posts is that if this guy does not like you , your up a creek without a paddle.... You might as well write off the rest of your forum life he will never let you live it down ..:cocktail

C'mon Dante. I was Shrinks worst critic and now I like him. But ego does have to prove himself. :)

Blondie

EOG Master

C'mon Dante. I was Shrinks worst critic and now I like him. But ego does have to prove himself. :)

I might regret this question, but why only Ego, why don't the rest of us have to prove ourselves?:+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I turned down a MOD offer from Kenny. Just isnt worth my time. New mods should be good I like them

Blondie- The rest of you haven't changed. In fact, if I missed the post saying that you were mods I would have never known it.

Blondie

EOG Master

Blondie- The rest of you haven't changed. In fact, if I missed the post saying that you were mods I would have never known it.

Aww Raiders, you are a doll! That to me at least is a great compliment :cheers

The new mods are OK.

Ego is a good mod. Blondie I like when she's being feisty and not lil Miss polite like she was in her good morning threads. Jimmy seems OK but Reload has been an absolute dud so far, nice guy but unsure he has any personality..

Blondie

EOG Master

The new mods are OK.

Ego is a good mod. Blondie I like when she's being feisty and not lil Miss polite like she was in her good morning threads. Jimmy seems OK but Reload has been an absolute dud so far, nice guy but unsure he has any personality..

Wow, think that is one of the few times I have ever been called lil Miss polite. :LMAO

Crazyl for a royal pain in my ass I like ya, just don't let it go to your head (either one of them) :finger004

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Wow, think that is one of the few times I have ever been called lil Miss polite. :LMAO

Crazyl for a royal pain in my ass I like ya, just don't let it go to your head (either one of them) :finger004
Wanna barrow my gun, or my dog?
:LMAO

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

I'm giving EGO one more chance

if he screws up again i will hand him the pink slip

Raiders you got screwed. You should of been offered a mod position
McIrish wanted me to be in the board room at the RX. I couldn't have seen that being approved but I said,"no" first.

I was a mod at OGD. That was a great place in it's heyday. Lot's of owners and mods were there duking it out. SBRJohn, Dozer, Major, Sting, Roberto, JMan, JMan's ghosts, Fishhead, Fisheads ghost Minnesota Fatty and more were there. Tony still chimes in now and then.

Owned TFZ. If I were a mod here I'd ban Jman, Ego and Frog immediately and Shrink would can me in 5 minutes, :)

JJGold did that at MW. He was a mod and banned Major and 20 other posters that he didn't like immediately.

The new mods are OK.

You really have not seen enough of my posts, crazyl. But everyone has an opinion. It's noble work you are doing and thanks for being a part of things on EOG.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

McIrish wanted me to be in the board room at the RX. I couldn't have seen that being approved but I said,"no" first.

I was a mod at OGD. That was a great place in it's heyday. Lot's of owners and mods were there duking it out. SBRJohn, Dozer, Major, Sting, Roberto, JMan, JMan's ghosts, Fishhead, Fisheads ghost Minnesota Fatty and more were there. Tony still chimes in now and then.

Owned TFZ. If I were a mod here I'd ban Jman, Ego and Frog immediately and Shrink would can me in 5 minutes, :)

JJGold did that at MW. He was a mod and banned Major and 20 other posters that he didn't like immediately.

Just when I was starting to get all nostalgic...

Reality hits...hows TFZ and OGD doing nowadays?

OF...:+clueless

sl55

EOG Veteran

Maybe the critics should give these guys and gal a chance,they haven;t changed from who they were and all are trying their best to make the best of a bad situation,keep in mind that they are trying to do what was second nature to the general and dirty.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

I liked Ego until he backstabbed me, but all i do is read here. Ego is also bad luck, lol

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

12 days left to possibly re-negotiate a blockbuster deal guys. When JTGR talks, EOG listens.

The Devil

EOG Master

ego will do a terriffic job here...........he seems to know his stuff and I believe he did this at another place.............

ego will do a terriffic job here...........he seems to know his stuff and I believe he did this at another place.............
I'm sure even that brotha Pastorsinalot would agree with that summation....:houra

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Seems like a good addition to me. Tough shoes to fill so give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

My Ego impression...

"uuhhhh, geee , could you tell us ALL again how he backstabbed you"?

:LMAO

Ego was hired to be a mod at another site by Damian, after I implored Damian to give him a job after he said he was having some hard times, and I knew he was a hard worker and could help the site. I told Damian he can take whatever salary he was going to pay me and give it to Ego instead. Damian reluctantly agreed. Then Ego took his moderator priviledges, ie. ip access, and went back to rx and notified some of the moderators there about the ghost posting (me and damian and other mods using ghosts to get some conversation going). When confronted about it, Ego vehemently denied that it was him and blamed another employee. Damian then took action against the other employee. Then a few years later, Ego posted a "bury the hatchet" thread, stating he was ready to bury the hatchet with me, admitting he was the one that stabbed all the people at OPU in back.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Ego was hired to be a mod at another site by Damian, after I implored Damian to give him a job after he said he was having some hard times, and I knew he was a hard worker and could help the site. I told Damian he can take whatever salary he was going to pay me and give it to Ego instead. Damian reluctantly agreed. Then Ego took his moderator priviledges, ie. ip access, and went back to rx and notified some of the moderators there about the ghost posting (me and damian and other mods using ghosts to get some conversation going). When confronted about it, Ego vehemently denied that it was him and blamed another employee. Damian then took action against the other employee. Then a few years later, Ego posted a "bury the hatchet" thread, stating he was ready to bury the hatchet with me, admitting he was the one that stabbed all the people at OPU in back.

DAMN

that's not how it went down AT ALL Madcapper and you know it