My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

Hercules

EOG Addicted
Re: My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

If I may add this, Sobe, with the chase system play, I waited til it was 5-0 and just jumped in and have never looked back. As for the other two system plays, I'm 7-0 playing them. So you just have to bust loose and start playing these games. Look at the records for each system play, its unreal !!! Hope this helps out and good luck to all !!!

dillonsdad

EOG Member

iam just joined ths tread, can smeone please expalin ths frm the beginning iam LOST !!! very sorry.:cocktail

SSI

EOG Dedicated

coach may want to do this but to save a little time.... if you want to follow, break your bankroll into a minimum of (150-200 units), then calculate your 5th and 6th bet, if you can handle those amounts follow along.

were basically doubling down a max of 6 times (plus juice) or until a win is achieved... after the 6th loss, the Chase would end...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yes, here is how i list my plays..

example

Chase 34
a) loss

Chase 34
b) loss

Chase 34
c) loss

Chase 34
d) loss

Chase 34
e) loss

Chase 34
f) win.

so if we are on play (a), we have nothing pending and its a new series. so you can join tonight.

just play small, try and determine, how much you may have to wager on play (e) and play (f), should that time arise.

dillonsdad

EOG Member

so if i bet a) for 300 i would bet b) for 600 and on and on ? thanks for the help, and very sorry for bein a pain in the ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i hope thats an example because to bet play (a) for 300, you probably need a 60k bankroll and a place to get down really large bets on plays (e) and (f)..

you follow at your own risk, for now, im just telling you what im doing.

please divide your bankroll into a minimum of (150-200) units, then calculate bet (e) and (f)... you need to do this, take this as my warning.

coachp

EOG Addicted

yes- it would go 300-600-1200-2400-4800-9600. I started with only 5 because by the 6th play- especially if we were on 2 or 3- my bankroll would be exhausted. We have made some money and I have inched up to 10. Now I start with 10. so 10-20-40-80-160-320. If we have 2 going 6 deep- thats about all I care to lose right now. But I don't want to go 4 deep and have to stop.

Hope it helps- GL

SSI

EOG Dedicated

what coach failed to mention was to also calculate your juice, so that you clear one complete unit with each win...

just start small and come along for the ride.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

for anyone interested, im putting this up now..

Series Bet: Boston (-1.37) $274 to win $200 (betjam) (NBA)

im not here to dazzle anyone with big bets, im here to make money, i think the fair price of this series is Bos (-1.70)..

if my bets ranged from $100 to $500 on average, this tells you how much i like this play... call it a medium play.

creecher

EOG Member

SSI
I am new to EOG. I have been "chasing" for years in a different system. I came across your chase post two weeks ago and I did my own homework and I have been with you for about nine days. Thanks for the hard work.

The "new" guys, each of whom needs SSI or coach to hold your hands, you need to simply RESEARCH the previous posts. It is a simple concept and easy to understand as explained. SSI doing RESEARCH is the only reason we are all on board.

The least the bandwagon (myself included) can do is take five minutes on this site to figure it out. It has been laid out in previous posts several times so please let SSI do what he does so we can all enjoy the ride.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Sorry about not mentioning the juice- I simplified it - but SSI is right it adds up quickly- its not always -110. Now on the ML- sometimes it will swing the other way. Good Luck to everyone!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach if your joining me on the celtics, consider it a medium size play and bet accordingly...

munson15

I want winners...

I like Detroit.:rolleyes: But, I agree the price is low enough that the value is with Boston. GL.:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

coach, i dont know if you had the hornets for the series but i did and i hedged out tonight....

Series Bet: Hornets (+1.20) $200 to win $240

tonights bet: Spurs +5 (-1.20) $240 to win $200

i need the hornets to win but not cover, to take them both down, cant lose anything..

looks like the series and the redwings chase is Over tonight, for those following that..

later.

coachp

EOG Addicted

yes I had the series- but very small. I didn't play the Spurs tonight- had a small play on the over- Going with the Pens for the series. Boston was easy. Have we gone beyond level c with the moneyline bets?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i want to see you do well, Munson. congrats, stay with it... plenty more where those came from...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

early heads up for tuesday..

there will be NO plays in (The Chase) for tuesday, minn went Over tonight and the Royals went Under...

i will always have a (runline chase) play and an (action chase) play.

along with the series bet starting, with the celtics....

here is my thoughts on that series... detroit will win one in boston, boston will win one in detroit... we go into game 5 with the series tied at (2-2), leaving us with a (2 out of 3) with the celtics holding the home court... ray allen and rajon rondo will be very important in this series. they need to show up..

ive stated many times already, im backing the Penguins, all the way to the Cup, no matter the line but only for another Medium play..

later, somebody get some runs in that rockies game...

Lester no-hits the royals, we win another Runline Chase..

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

So the action chase is just off your own analysis with no set system correct?

coachp

EOG Addicted

SSI- I meant the Runline chase-- How deep has any of the runline chases gone this season. I seem to remember level c- but not beyond that. Just curious. Thanks

SSI

EOG Dedicated

kayve, that is correct.

coach, i have Runline Chase 6, going to play (d) and a couple others hitting (c).

here is the update heading into tuesday May 20

Southern Sports Investments: 59-0 (+59.00 units) (1 pending)

The Chase: 33-0 (+33.00 units) (346-1 since 2005 season)
nothing pending.

Runline Chase: 13-0 (+13.00 units) (119-0 run since 2006 season ended)
nothing pending

Action Chase: 13-0 (+13.00 units) (1 pending)

Series Bet Pending: Celtics (-1.37) Medium play

back later with the plays...

ill be back later, i have a lot of projects in the fire. I own a convenience store but consider myself somewhat of an entrepreneur... I am in the process of turning an entire house, into an office for my endeavors..

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the info. Good luck with the house transformation. You must not be married. I had a hell of a time getting a "man" room- much less transforming the house.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the info. Good luck with the house transformation. You must not be married. I had a hell of a time getting a "man" room- much less transforming the house.
Hey, coach, you have to tell the Mrs. that a 'Sportscenter' is essential to the success of your marriage. That's what I told both wives!:houra

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, married for almost 18yrs..... transferring a separate house, ive got a college kid (majoring in communications) that works for me.... he is going to live in the house and we are going to have a huge office and a video room. going to put the picks on video by football season, if things go well...

coachp

EOG Addicted

Munson:

Fortunately my wife loves college football (season tickets to Va tech) and basketball. She was an athlete in her younger years. She puts up with me coaching basketball-- but she is funny about too much of the house being sports related (especially after she burned her autographed Michael Vick poster-- we both love dogs). Anyway- one man room and college sports is all I really hope for these days. We are in a don't ask- don't tell about this little hobby.

SSI- great your kid will be working with you - One of my daughters (and her two sons) live within a 9 iron- and it works great!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Coach, this is not my kid, he is an employee of mine (part time), he already has videos all over the net (dumb stuff)...

He is going to merely work for me, on other projects as well... i have a daughter that will be a senior next year...

coachp

EOG Addicted

Sorry- it still sounds like fun-- good luck- keep us posted!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

play for tuesday May 20

Action Chase 14
b) Rockies Over 8.5 (+1.00) to clear one unit.

Runline Chase 14
a) will be posted later today...

good luck with your wagers...

ManningBaby!

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for your hard work SSI. Much appreciated. This seems to be a great system!:cheers

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the NO-HITTER game selection !!!
Thats domination when you can pick a game like that and win big !!!
:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

no problem guys, Lester did all the work... tough bunch (those redsox), they won for us a couple of days in a row..

still no confirmed play, as of yet on the Runline Chase..... I will have to post it, no later than (4:30 pm cst) as im heading out for a few hours then...

Listen up and dont let this confuse you............. today there is a chance (since the lines are very close), that we have an early play and a later play..

example, we play either the (tigers, phillies, or yanks) early, then only to have to play the dodgers later.......

in this scenario, there would only be a later play, should we lose the first, if we win, thats it for today..

i am the one that will make this call for this thread at (4:30 pm cst) today...

unfortunately, days like today, make the Runline Chase (non mechanical)

back later, after a nap...

munson15

I want winners...

I hate the Dodgers on runlines, but they are the biggest chalk I see right now, with the Tigers a close 2nd. Keeping quiet, the last time I pushed you right into a loser. Suggestion, since Pinnacle is such a leader in this business, why not use their largest price as the convincer?

vegas83

EOG Member

Hey SSI keep up the great capping.

I was looking into a 7-11 franchise and I notice you operate a convience store, was wondering if it was a franchise or other?
Sounds like you are like me try to have multiple streams of income, if possible maybe we can chat by email.

Let me know

SSI

EOG Dedicated

vegas, sure... g.arnold15@yahoo.co.uk (anytime)

my store is not a franchise....

Munson, that is a thought.... but when i did the back research, i used what covers had... still another (90 minutes) to decided for me...