Shrink, ive got something for you.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Since you liked that horse play today... invest some of that on the penguins tomorrow. its pretty chalky but its a very solid play... i am on them for the series and will throw more on them tomorrow. trust me again on this one.

Penguins ML

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Shrink, ive got something for you.

this is a better bet than you will get in either game 7 in the nba or any baseball play on the board tomorrow.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well you didnt respond but i hope you listened.. btw go check the baseball thread... will be to (200) before you know it.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

very good day in progress..

my challenge with you is now at (58-0)(+58.00 units)..

I want you to bet the Penguins in the finals, "provided they make it". these kids are going to be the Champs this year and possibly for quite a few years, you might as well make money off them...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Shrink, dont screw around with the nba play tomorrow night. nothing there. im sitting with a series bet on NO (+1.20) and may take the spurs and the points tomorrow night, to set up a middle opportunity..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

well if the penguins lose now, i may walk away for good...

that was my biggest win of the year.... hope you made a bundle Ken.

Since you liked that horse play today... invest some of that on the penguins tomorrow. its pretty chalky but its a very solid play... i am on them for the series and will throw more on them tomorrow. trust me again on this one.

Penguins ML

That was one of the most dominating performances I have ever seen. GREAT call. Bell to bell winner. Thank you!!

Congats on a rocking chair performance...

Gamblers,

I believe SSI is the real deal...:party

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i just left you a medium play (tomorrow night) in post #135, in our challenge thread. you have to stay with me, until we lose one.

Blondie

EOG Master

I know talent when I see it, and have lots of mirrors in my house . :finger004

THAT EXPLAINS IT!!!!

You live in a funhouse! You are a clown for the carnival! I KNEW I had seen you somewhere before :doh1

SSI

EOG Dedicated

you guys crack me up... all this in my thread and i just wanted to leave Shrink a Series Bet (-1.37) on the celtics... play it Medium Shrink.

Blondie

EOG Master

you guys crack me up... all this in my thread and i just wanted to leave Shrink a Series Bet (-1.37) on the celtics... play it Medium Shrink.

Thought we would make you feel included! Didn't want you to be left out of the fun :(

More like a combination of Peter Pan and the Green Giant. :+whipping

ho-ho-ho

Too many condescending adjectives here and tired of playing... :doh1

SSI

EOG Dedicated

1. eight belles

2. icabad crane

3. penguins

4. celtics (???) 1 down 3 to go..

5. i want you to bet the penguins in the stanley cup finals... same size wager as the celtics... the time is now for these kids... trust me..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Shrink, if your around now or around by 5:00 pm cst..... you may want to make a small wager on Georgia (-1.55)(greek) today... if im rating wagers on a scale of (small, medium, large)..... the game 5 on sunday (penguins) would have been a large wager..... the pick on the celtics and penguins (current series bets) would be medium and todays play on georgia small...

just thought id let you know... i have a guy who is up on this.... i dont want to get into betting alot of this but i do want a little of the action..

Georgia (-1.55) (greek) small...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Shrink sorry about the loss on georgia (it was small), thought i had a guy who knew something about college baseball... notice i was one and done with it...

just wanted to remind you that ill have something for you on the belmont, the friday before the race...

so remind me, if we lose this thread. we still have the celtics and penguins going and i am still kicking butt in the baseball room, in our challenge thread..

have a nice Memorial Day...

SSI,

Your picks have been awsome...

Happy Memorial Day to you and your family...:party

SSI

EOG Dedicated

1. eight belles
2. icabad crane
3. penguins
4. celtics
5. georgia (small loss)

we got the celtics tonight, we need the penguins to tie it up tomorrow.

ill have your horse next friday, dont forget.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Shrink if your around, check the baseball room and my thread..

also here is another play, that im telling you.

Phillies -1.5 (-1.15)..

get on it..