5 posters that in my opinion would make excellent mods.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: 5 posters that in my opinion would make excellent mods.

Should be fun and harmless

one

EOG Addicted

uh oh, did shrink tell you to erase what you wrote?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Raiders, as much as I don't really care for him as a poster, Raiders has shown in the past that he has the energy for the job.

He is a little bland as a poster but IMO he would be fair to most and wouldn't come off as a fake, suck ass, like some mods become. I don't think Raiders personality would change.

Shrink, take a long look at Raiders next time you need a mod.

Back in the day Raiders made the Rubber Room go, he started the tout free zone, he had a lot of energy at one time for this business...I think he burned out when he realized the money wasn't really there....and he certainly was never afraid to mix it up with anyone.

The one knock, when he is wrong he still won't admit it.

I hear he makes a mean taco salad.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You got three bums on that list....

Cee is a child.
JJ is a power poster incapable of moderating
Deuce LOL

jj is one of if not the most powerful poster in offshore

Deuce doesnt take shit and tells it like it is, i like his style

Journeyman

EOG Master

OSU Cowboys would make an excellent choice.

He's still pretty new in forumville, but has made a big splash, partly because of his woman, that he has promoted rather nicely...a good poster, I believe he would be extremly fair...he will mix it up from time to time.

I'm not sure he would really want the job but he has the perfect demeanor and seems to have the resources and passion for the industry....also a pretty good topic starter.

Journeyman

EOG Master

JoeyFitzClick, would be a good mod.

Again not sure he would even want the thankless job but he is another well rounder poster, he mixes it up, a little full of himself , shares photos, creative, obviously is betting and often.

Downside, a little weak on American Sports.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

JoeyFitzClick, would be a good mod.

Again not sure he would even want the thankless job but he is another well rounder poster, he mixes it up, a little full of himself , shares photos, creative, obviously is betting and often.

Downside, a little weak on American Sports.

VERY FULL OF HIMSELF.... and EXTREMELY weak on MALE sports. He would make a great mod at a female sports site talking about soccer and shit like that

Journeyman

EOG Master

VERY FULL OF HIMSELF.... and EXTREMELY weak on MALE sports. He would make a great mod at a female sports site talking about soccer and shit like that

He is a lot full of himself but that is just fine...I have no problem with arrogance....those are the people who are usually the succesful ones, not wishy washy fucks who's main goal is survival.

I see $4,500 toupee in his future

Journeyman

EOG Master

Teazeman would be an excellent mod, I almost forgot him....he may be the very best of all the possible candidates.

I believe he has as good an understanding of what is going on without even knowing all the facts, a very instinctive poster...he calls it down the middle, not a great topic starter but a very good contributing poster, with all the tools.

When I was at The Rx he was one of my favorite posters and he is also an obvious real bettor.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

jman thoughts on mofome as a mod? i think he would be a great 1

Journeyman

EOG Master

he is one...

who is the 5th jman

Tony you would be an excellent Mod as well.
I don't really consider you though because you are already in a position in forumville, Shrink is lucky to have you in his stable I'm sure it's mutual....

There are many who could do the job well, the ones I'm naming would be all star calibur...a lot of the early mod hires were just in the right place at the right time and were very fortunate to get a position, most did a solid job.

Tony you would be an excellent Mod as well.
I don't really consider you though because you are already in a position in forumville, Shrink is lucky to have you in his stable I'm sure it's mutual....

There are many who could do the job well, the ones I'm naming would be all star calibur...a lot of the early mod hires were just in the right place at the right time and were very fortunate to get a position, most did a solid job.

thanks jman...the feeling with the shrink is mutual...i'm not so sure i would be a good mod thou..

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

should become a mod according to EOG ownership in the next month

I am in training but ownership says they really like my style

u would be suprised how high that is, all these sbr posters migrating over here are gonna turn this place into a joke just like it is over there

hehehehehe..nah...as soon as they see them over here the un-ban them.. hehehe