Why does Journeyman post at EOG?

Why does Journeyman post at EOG?

• Total voters

one

EOG Addicted
I don't know if there have been similar threads in the past or not and before tonight I never gave a rats ass... but everything tonight has made it clear to me why exactly he is here.

not saying it is not all of the above tho.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Why does Journeyman post at EOG?

you're a genius.

Why not go back over to the Rx too and ask them why they wanted me back and why they paid me to still work for them earlier this year?

Address Rick A personally.

i can't believe the muzzle got brought out, hopefully j-man will do what he does best before the bus leaves town.

one

EOG Addicted

you're a genius.

thanks.

as far as the RX crap I could careless, just like i could have cared less about you precensorship.

and i don't believe for a second that they ever wanted you back either but you are a liar and a stiff so keep the bullshit flowing, at least till you are told to shut up again.

janus

EOG Dedicated

you're a genius.

Why not go back over to the Rx too and ask them why they wanted me back and why they paid me to still work for them earlier this year?

Address Rick A personally.

retracted, after seeing other shit.

Last edited:

oriolefan

EOG Member

thanks.

as far as the RX crap I could careless, just like i could have cared less about you precensorship.

and i don't believe for a second that they ever wanted you back either but you are a liar and a stiff so keep the bullshit flowing, at least till you are told to shut up again.

</br>
</br>
</br>You better hope Journeyman doesn't get permission to speak his mind freely in this thread, or you'll be in a world of poo mister. Journeyman is a posting legend, how dare you speak poorly of someone like Journeyman.
</br>Just because he is a Rat --
</br><quote><quote>''Cigarman the clown, fuck you, I won't dignify you with a response, you think you forced me out at theRx...I was quitting long before your little exploitation attempt occured...I can say what I want now, you can't call Allec up ...who ever heard of 6 point teasers losing if there was a tie?
</br>Fuck you. ...the authorities have been contacted big mouth...keep harrassing me.''</quote></quote>
</br>
</br>an outed ghost poster --Egg Yolk Soup
</br>
</br>A thief, and a documented turncoat who would smear and defame anyone in order to feel important or relevant, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be treated with the upmost respect.
</br>

one

EOG Addicted

We got ex-head mods holding out/quitting the very next day after their pay was cut and than lying about it for starters....I'm not fat either, perhaps you need to look around at Bash pictures...think what you want about my pictures, glad you don't think it's me either, just proves my point even more....I don't spend hours here either, I post around my day, just like most everyone else, the difference is I'm paid to do so, you already proved you'd jump at the chance to be paid to post, shit you jumped at the peanuts Raiders threw at you, at least I'm paid well and not posting for mickey mouse sites like Raiders had. I see that gig didn't last too long for you.

http://forums.eog.com/1198852-post70.html

now the Shrink can't shit can this guy cos of what he knows. what a mess.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Journeyman is a draw and a top notch poster. If I was to start a forum he would be the first person I would come to

Journeyman

EOG Master

Doc44, I forget who I was talking to..I had you mistaken with Kid44...

I know who you are now, we've posted many times in the past.

one

EOG Addicted

Doc44, I forget who I was talking to..I had you mistaken with Kid44...

I know who you are now, we've posted many times in the past.

well glad to see you read one of my posts and make this one in response. i have never gotten into the mix when it came to you but the thread getting locked and you coming back in singing a different tune set me off...

Journeyman

EOG Master

Doc44 I have known you for years as well...I was mixed up with who you were, so many similar names I was thinking you were Kid44...sorry.

oriolefan

EOG Member

Journeyman is a posting legend. If Shrink has any sense he will loosen that leash soon and let Journeyman speak freely. Otherwise Journeyman will leave this forum soon and find a new home and EOG will be a ghost town again.I hope that if he does leave though that he'll go to another English speaking forum. I hate using online translating.
</br>
</br>
Journeyman is a draw and a top notch poster. If I was to start a forum he would be the first person I would come to

</br>Have you ever posted a photo of yourself on the forum?If so there is a good chance journeyman has come to you a few times too.
</br>This is not a dating forum though so lets keep the personals stuff out of here.
</br>

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Journeyman is a posting legend. If Shrink has any sense he will loosen that leash soon and let Journeyman speak freely. Otherwise Journeyman will leave this forum soon and find a new home and EOG will be a ghost town again.I hope that if he does leave though that he'll go to another English speaking forum. I hate using online translating.

Have you ever posted a photo of yourself on the forum?If so there is a good chance journeyman has come to you a few times too.

This is not a dating forum though so lets keep the personals stuff out of here.

I am really not sure what you are getting act pal... I stated my opinion that Jman is a draw and quality poster. What are you trying to say

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I missed the avatar story, what is it?

he posted an avatar of some cute chick saying it was his friend, come to find out it was actually Jenn Sterger, even after being busted he made up even more lies to try and convince everyone it was his friend! pretty comical to say the least...it might have been 1 of the most entertaining threads i have ever read

Apple

Banned

I don't know about it, what happened?

5 star bomb owed me $50 and a couple of other guys some coin too. he went on the boards saying I was harping him for money and that I threatened him and so forth via email.

Well to make a long story short we challenged 5 star bomb to produce those threatening emails and he did produce emails but "FAKE" ones. He sent them to skinsraj for verification and Raj determined that the emails were 100%definitely fake.

5 star bomb was caught lying about 200 times in numerous threads..

Apple

Banned

I bumped the thread across the street with you admitted to lying 5 star..

5 star bomb owed me $50 and a couple of other guys some coin too. he went on the boards saying I was harping him for money and that I threatened him and so forth via email.

Well to make a long story short we challenged 5 star bomb to produce those threatening emails and he did produce emails but "FAKE" ones. He sent them to skinsraj for verification and Raj determined that the emails were 100%definitely fake.

5 star bomb was caught lying about 200 times in numerous threads..

5 star bomb a liar?

REALLY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p