The funny statements people make ...

?Much as I like John McCain as a war hero, I am fearful he does not have the depth of experience to fix the economy,? said Darlene Boatman, 62, a just-retired sales clerk who favors Senator Clinton ?We?re all struggling here to make ends meet. I haven?t had health care coverage in about 10 years and jobs are fewer and farther between. The economy is my biggest concern, and I think Hillary has the best understanding of how to pull off the recovery we need.?

"McCain does not have the depth of experience"
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Ah, go back and check how long each candidate has served in elected office and you may find that both the Dems. have very little experience in elected office.

People really are fuckin' dumb out there.

Re: The funny statements people make ...

Anytime you hear a 62-yr-old sales clerk named Darlene say, "I am fearful he does not have the depth of experience to fix the economy, " you know she's been watching a lot of cable news.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jones:

McBush admitted he dont know shit about the economy and Nicolas
think this guy should be named "EF McCain"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Anytime you hear a 62-yr-old sales clerk named Darlene say, "I am fearful he does not have the depth of experience to fix the economy, " you know she's been watching a lot of cable news.

This, of course, is a bull shit from some reporter at the New York times that just wants to stir up shit, but really anyone who pays attention knows that the Dumbocrat candidates have very little experience in office.

"Hillary is hillarious" should be her campaign slogan when she runs around and plays the experience card. I am like, "Hillary, you have served 7 years in the Senate." I wouldn't exactly be promoting my resume as having all this experience to lead a nation.

She's a fuckin' JOKE !!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jones:

notice how the Right never mentions McBush's role in the "Keating 5" scandal?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would love to see McSame and Nicolas in a live interview give us their
"economic gameplan ..."

Nicolas: "first off .... anyone that is a Muslim ... kill them!!"

McSame: "Muslim ... hmmmm ... is that the folks who root for the Seattle
baseball team?"

:party:party:party:party:party

S

stucco43

Nicolos_Darvas People really are fuckin' dumb out there.[/quote said:
i only thought posters who had pictures of OJ were fucking dumb....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas missed his calling in life .... downtown Berlin in 38 ....

OMG ... he would have had a 24 hr constant hardon screaming:

"fucking A ... kill all the Jews ... Adolf is God !!!"

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Please be fair to Nicky.

I do not think he is a Nazi.

Did he not write in some other thread about World War II being a good war ???

I believe the he also stated the USA would be speaking German if was not for people like him. Which I wish he would clarify is Nicky D a Soviet or does he hail from the United Kingdom. Because the Nazis could not even cross the English Channel .Also the German Army bled to Death on the steppes of Russia. The real meat grinder. I do not think the Nazis were ever in a position to cross the Atlantic Ocean and invade North America.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I am sure Nicolas is a good man ...

he is just a man who is "trying to find his real calling in life ..."

Somehow Blackwater must be looking really good as an option
for ol Nicolas

DimeDR

Banned

anti,

do OJ a favor and pull up the songbird articles i posted, and the old man who saved MCCAINS chirping life only to be marginalized when they were reaquainted 30 some years later.

S

stucco43

this NICO is a true sellout
figures he would worship a manchurian canidate...
not to much upstairs....
its safe to say NICO worships G.W. and his policies....
start debating NICO.....not worshipping idiols

DimeDR

Banned

damn anti,

you da man, i was half kidding on the getting the articles but thanks nonetheless :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Imagine a young child turning to Nicolas and asking for advice
on ANYTHING???

This guy is living proof the "rehab setup" in the Penal System
does not work ....

Please be fair to Nicky.

I do not think he is a Nazi.

Did he not write in some other thread about World War II being a good war ???

I believe the he also stated the USA would be speaking German if was not for people like him. Which I wish he would clarify is Nicky D a Soviet or does he hail from the United Kingdom. Because the Nazis could not even cross the English Channel .Also the German Army bled to Death on the steppes of Russia. The real meat grinder. I do not think the Nazis were ever in a position to cross the Atlantic Ocean and invade North America.

You need to change your avatar to "Mr. Naive" or "Mr. Appeasement" -- take your pick

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1171226 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 04-27-08, 11:47 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->dirty<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1171226", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1171226 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Anti GWB --- thought you were from North Carolina? Ya knew Doc wasn't that smart<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->You Knew he would have too many Pabst Blue Ribbons and quit using his Proxy sooner or later.... Not the sharpest tool in the shed :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Anti GWB -- cpe-72-183-xxx-xx.austin.res.rr.com

Results of IP Tracking for 72.183.xxx.xx

<TABLE class=content-table onmouseover="showTooltip('Road Runner HoldCo LLC <TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2 height=5>
</TH></TR><TR><TD>IP address</TD><TD>72.183.xxx.xx</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hostname</TD><TD>cpe-72-183-xxx-xx.austin.res.rr.com</TD></TR><TR><TD>ISP</TD><TD>Road Runner HoldCo LLC</TD></TR><TR><TD>Country</TD><TD>United States </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Doc Mercer --Just a couple of his from the same place....
cpe-70-112-xx-xx.austin.res.rr.com,cpe-66-25-xxx-xx.austin.res.rr.com

Results of IP Tracking for 70.112.xx.xx

<TABLE class=content-table onmouseover="showTooltip('Road Runner HoldCo LLC <TBODY><TR><TH colSpan=2 height=5>
</TH></TR><TR><TD>IP address</TD><TD>70.112.xx.xx</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hostname</TD><TD>cpe-70-112-xx-xx.austin.res.rr.com</TD></TR><TR><TD>ISP</TD><TD>Road Runner HoldCo LLC</TD></TR><TR><TD>Country</TD><TD>United States </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Results of IP Tracking for 66.25.xxx.xx

</TH></TR><TR><TD>IP address</TD><TD>66.25.179.59</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hostname</TD><TD>cpe-66-25-179-59.austin.res.rr.com</TD></TR><TR><TD>ISP</TD><TD>Road Runner HoldCo LLC</TD></TR><TR><TD>Country</TD><TD>United States </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/artic...

The deterioration of the Republican brand in national politics continues to be astonishing.

According to the latest WSJ/NBC survey, voters prefer, without reference to particular candidates, that Democrats take over the presidency by a 51 percent to 33 percent margin. A remarkable 45 percent of the electorate feels "strongly" that a Democrat should be the next president. That's a stunningly strong base going into the general election.

Voters also prefer Democrats to control Congress after the next election by a 49 percent to 34 percent spread. That's a 6 percentage point greater advantage than Democrats had going into the 2006 election, when they regained control of Congress. So much for Republican theories that the actual experience of a Democratic-controlled Congress has given voters second thoughts.

In terms of which party voters identify with, Democrats now have a 13 percentage-point advantage. Earlier this decade, Republicans had pulled nearly even with Democrats on this measure.

Voters have a slightly positive view of the Democratic Party, with 44 percent viewing it positively and 37 percent viewing it negatively. The general image of the Republican Party is sharply adverse, with 45 percent of voters viewing it negatively while only 27 percent view it positively.

All indications are that voters have largely made up their minds about this election: They want Democrats back in charge of the federal government. While all elections come down to a choice of candidates in individual races, the general political atmosphere suggests a tidal wave election, such as 1974 or 1994.

Republican hopes are buoyed by the fact that John McCain is currently running neck-and-neck with either Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. And certainly both Democratic candidates have been damaged by the soap opera of a primary the Democrats are having.

But a political gravitational pull this strong will be very difficult, in the final analysis, for McCain to overcome, irrespective of who the Democratic nominee turns out to be.

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

You need to change your avatar to "Mr. Naive" or "Mr. Appeasement" -- take your pick

Little Nicky ,

Your reading comprehension skills are very pathetic.

You need to turn off that Fox news station. Crawl out from under your bed. The big bad boogey man is not going to get you. Put down your playstation3 game adventures of Bush & The neocons in the mid east go back to school pick up book and learn some factual history.

Where have I ever posted appease evil ???

Get a grip on reality for once please you ignorant blowhard.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The funny statements people make ...<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start --> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Nicolos_Darvas
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Little Nicky ,

You need to turn off that Fox news station. Crawl out from under your bed. The big bad boogey man is not going to get you. Put down your playstation3 game adventures of Bush & The neocons in the mid east go back to school pick up book and learn some factual history.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Little Nicky ,

:cheering::cheering::cheering:

I do not think the Nazis were ever in a position to cross the Atlantic Ocean and invade North America.

I don't believe America will ever be invaded by a foreign nation, as long as the majority of citizens are armed and our Navy guards the oceans and our Air Force guards the skies. The invasion is here already, it comes from within, it calls itself the federal government.

S

stucco43

america has been invaded by the chinese...longtime ago wise man told me chinese goal to take over government...
the chinese control a good part of america...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ya would think Nicolas might dedicate a week with his usual "indepth"
commentaries .... say something like:

FUCK ALL THEM SLANT EYED BASTARDS .... FUCK EM ALL.... SLIT THEIR
THROATS AND NUKE CHINA TODAY!!

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

I don't believe America will ever be invaded by a foreign nation, as long as the majority of citizens are armed and our Navy guards the oceans and our Air Force guards the skies. The invasion is here already, it comes from within, it calls itself the federal government.

The domestic enemy of the Constitution includes ; BIG corporations & BIG government Federal , state , county & local have destroyed the nation. So few really care . So sad .

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin will tell ya:

as long as the Honorable Mr Cheney and his Oil buddies get wealthy ....
all is fine in America

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

I often wonder after reading lil' Nicky D's temper tantrum rantings that are so ludicrous . That he must actually be a Dr. Howard Dean's Democratic plant. A false flag infiltrator sent into the eog political forum to make the republicants look like a bunch of complete morons. I mean nobody could be that demented.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I think Nicolas starts each morning out with 3 bong hits and 4 shots of
JD for "courage" to step into this forum

I often wonder after reading lil' Nicky D's temper tantrum rantings that are so ludicrous . That he must actually be a Dr. Howard Dean's Democratic plant. A false flag infiltrator sent into the eog political forum to make the republicants look like a bunch of complete morons. I mean nobody could be that demented.

Do you feel better honey ?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

So, exactly WHAT IS McNUTS' expertise on the economy-as he has said of himself that he knows little about it??? Also, Greek towel boy, as he opposed the Bush tax cuts for the rich(not you!) but now embraces them as his economic centerpiece, what does THAT say about his flip-flopping, cancer-ridden jackass lying self???Other than he's a fucking fraud even the neo-cons hate and distrust!!

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

I just HOPE he picks LIE-BERMAN as VP-so all the Repukes who hate Jews can vote against him a SECOND time!!!!!