Hey General - is it kind of feeling like "Senior Week" for you right now?

With all of these years as a Head Moderator and a break finally coming up, it's got to be one of those feelings like the last week of school is before graduation. It makes me think back to my senior week - "Stop thinking, start drinking" was the motto.

:cheers :party

Re: Hey General - is it kind of feeling like "Senior Week" for you right now?

By now, General should be getting that lawn chair and 12-pack (no, case), setting up in the front yard, and waving at passing cars.

Blondie

EOG Master

:LMAO Crap, remembering back to my Senior Week we played more pranks than anything...

By now, General should be getting that lawn chair and 12-pack (no, case), setting up in the front yard, and waving at passing cars.

I have seen the 36 pack sign up a lot lately at my liquor store. Have not given in yet though.

Before you know it, the General will be whiling away his days down at the park sweeping under the picnic tables and swing sets for "valuable" loose change with his brand-new metal dectector.

It's the best time of life.

The General is hard at work getting his new venture started. :)

dirty

EOG Master

You sure do seem to have a lot of comments about something that does not concern you and lots of hints and inuendo's about that you know what general has going on... Bottom line is this...the circle was small about how our leaving went down...AND YOU WERE NOT IN IT .... so if you know anything their is a leak.... and that is not good... figures you would stay the fuck out of it unless you are trying to keep this break from being amicable... ta ta:cheers:cheers:cheers

No need to get your panties in a wad Dirty. I know nothing. I am actually giving both you guys credit here. How dumb would anyone have to be to think guys as sharp as you and The General would not have "something up your sleeve"? Like you guys are going to quit a job without a plan in place? With the recent custody of your kids how could you possibly put yourself in that kind of financial disaster? Plain and simple, you wouldnt.

No need getting testy because I am reading into an obvious situation.

And why would I not want your split to be amicable? What would I gain from it?

dirty

EOG Master

Look at it from a outsiders point...I have had several posters email and ask me what was going on....

You were egging General on to fight with Jman... you have stated several times that We are starting our own site, which you have no clue about...... you have made several other comments as well... don't want to rehash the whole thing trying to get someone in a pissing match..... You were backing Jman and his BS at every turn... somethings got to give...either one of the 3 people who knew how the talks with Ken went has ran their Mouth (I know I have not) or you have been wanting to see a train wreck with all this.... I am just calling it how I see it... don't see how anyone has a interest in this but Ken, Pete and Me... I would hope that anyone would have enough self respect for themselves not to do any dirty work for anyone else. I can promise you this... If anything comes out..It didn't come from General or Myself... we have stated we are not getting into pissing matches and we will take the high road.....

The EOG members have an interest in this Dirty. Afterall, you have shared 63, 549 parts of you with them over the last several years. You expect no speculation? You expect Jman to keep his mouth shut if he does know something? You expect me to think that you and The General are morons and have nothing planned for yourselves?

I did not "back" Jman. In fact it was quite the contrary. I also thought that it might get ugly when and if The General could finally fight back.

I applaud you guys taking the high road. That doesnt surprise me at all. Also, I can assure you I know nothing about your departure other than what I have read here at EOG. I gain nothing from a train wreck. I gain nothing from guys hating Ken or vice versa.

I hope whatever you and The General do works, and works well.

Good Luck

Oh good grief Dirty. You are a little crazy over this.

Two long-time moderators leave together in a bombshell announcement.

Umpteen threads saying how great you both have been and wishing you well, follow.

Don't you think it might be natural that a lot of your fans might be curious about what you and General might be doing?

Snapping at innocuous posters interested in your future is probably not the way to go out.

You can keep your double-secret probation plans to yourself, but don't act like OSU (or anyone else) is about to reveal America's secret nuclear warhead codes after some sort of "leak" of top-secret information with your departure. .

dirty

EOG Master

The EOG members have an interest in this Dirty. Afterall, you have shared 63, 549 parts of you with them over the last several years. You expect no speculation? You expect Jman to keep his mouth shut if he does know something? You expect me to think that you and The General are morons and have nothing planned for yourselves?

I did not "back" Jman. In fact it was quite the contrary. I also thought that it might get ugly when and if The General could finally fight back.

I applaud you guys taking the high road. That doesnt surprise me at all. Also, I can assure you I know nothing about your departure other than what I have read here at EOG. I gain nothing from a train wreck. I gain nothing from guys hating Ken or vice versa.

Good Luck

I understand OSU... I agree the posters have a interest as well they should.

we posted in the Resignation thread once our plans were final we would share them. It is not fair to Ken or EOG to talk about anything we may do while we are still working here. Once our plans (together or individually) are final we will let everyone know.

I understand OSU... I agree the posters have a interest as well they should.

we posted in the Resignation thread once our plans were final we would share them. It is not fair to Ken or EOG to talk about anything we may do while we are still working here. Once our plans (together or individually) are final we will let everyone know.

:cheers

sl55

EOG Veteran

Oh good grief Dirty. You are a little crazy over this.

Two long-time moderators leave together in a bombshell announcement.

Umpteen threads saying how great you both have been and wishing you well, follow.

Don't you think it might be natural that a lot of your fans might be curious about what you and General might be doing?

Snapping at innocuous posters interested in your future is probably not the way to go out.

You can keep your double-secret probation plans to yourself, but don't act like OSU (or anyone else) is about to reveal America's secret nuclear warhead codes after some sort of "leak" of top-secret information with your departure. .
Why can't these people go out without being egged on to tell what their plans are?As in the real world people move on all the time and that's their business and no one elses.Dirty has been a guy who if he has something to say,He'll say it,so if he chooses to go out without comment,why not respect that?

Nobody is egging them on.

"If they have something to say, they will say it?"

Oh shut up. Together, they average almost 120 posts a day.

All of a sudden, they have become EOG quiet statesmen.

If they don't want to say that they bought an Orange Julius franchise in the mall, OK.

But don't go crazy on us with some plot to uncover some moderator mystery.

(I think I included The General unfairly here. I apologize.)

Nobody is egging them on.

"If they have something to say, they will say it?"

Oh shut up. Together, they average almost 120 posts a day.

All of a sudden, they have become EOG quiet statesmen.

If they don't want to say that they bought an Orange Julius franchise in the mall, OK.

But don't go crazy on us with some plot to uncover some moderator mystery.

(I think I included The General unfairly here. I apologize.)

They still have those around? :LMAO

OK, Orange Julius might have been a stretch in 2008.

But if they plan to open a florist shop together in San Francisco, it won't be pretty.

Well since the big secret seems to have been exposed....

Best of luck to Dirty and General in opening their chain of Michael Jackson Child Care Centers. Well done.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Good Luck

In the real world of business there are ways to handle these departures but when it comes to websites , it's much much different, the timing of this stunk to high heaven, period. Shrink appears to be in a spot where he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't , again this is the nature of this business, which is very unique!

IMO he should have either announcded this on the day they were officially quitting or, cut them loose immediately.

Starting a brand new website in these times is impossible, it would still hurt EOG to a degree if that is the intent, (short term it would hurt EOG) long term it means little to nothing.

Those on the outside looking in won't understand the degree of seriousness this situation holds, and should hold off on judgement....those departing know exactly how complex it is and the ramifications and should have just left immediately, that should be the only way ....Shrink is being nice letting them hang around, this is the truth , sorry if it offends anyone.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hey Journeystiff,

What's the deal with attacking General Pete? As everyone knows, he's one of the nicest, most respectful mods at any forum I have visted. He never says a bad thing about you, which must be next to impossible for him since he is "old school" and actually has morals, basically the polar opposite of a piece of shit like you. Also, what is this infatuation you have with people drinking and doing drugs? Big fucking deal. If you actually left your cardboard box and got out from behind your computer, you would see that in the 'real world' people from all walks drink and do drugs, most responsibly. I have witnessed everyone from CEOs, Judges, Senators, and Athletes both drink and drug on occasion. SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Don't be jealous of General and Dirty b/c they are leaving this shit-hole and you are stuck here creating ghosts and kissing the shrinks ass for a measily $1500 a mo.

Starting a brand new website in these times is impossible, it would still hurt EOG to a degree if that is the intent, (short term it would hurt EOG) long term it means little to nothing.

Those on the outside looking in won't understand the degree of seriousness this situation holds, and should hold off on judgement....those departing know exactly how complex it is and the ramifications and should have just left immediately, that should be the only way ....Shrink is being nice letting them hang around, this is the truth , sorry if it offends anyone.

Dirty, General........meet the bus. bus...........Dirty, General.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Hey Journeystiff,

What's the deal with attacking General Pete? As everyone knows, he's one of the nicest, most respectful mods at any forum I have visted. He never says a bad thing about you, which must be next to impossible for him since he is "old school" and actually has morals, basically the polar opposite of a piece of shit like you. Also, what is this infatuation you have with people drinking and doing drugs? Big fucking deal. If you actually left your cardboard box and got out from behind your computer, you would see that in the 'real world' people from all walks drink and do drugs, most responsibly. I have witnessed everyone from CEOs, Judges, Senators, and Athletes both drink and drug on occasion. SO GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Don't be jealous of General and Dirty b/c they are leaving this shit-hole and you are stuck here creating ghosts and kissing the shrinks ass for a measily $1500 a mo.

Funny how journeystiff claims...... he isnt paid to post here.......But
Montana just confirmed it at OGD....So who is lying Montana or journeystiff...which side does shrink take in this one:+clueless
---------------------------------------------------------------

TONY MONTANA
View Member Profile Today, 03:30 PM Post #23
Where's General Pete - OGD
Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,939

I hear he owes TT and Cigarman...but I don't know any details...

Ken has said he pays Jman

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Does anyone, outside their family and friends, actually care why these guys are leaving and what they are going to do. I doubt it. No offence to either person but its getting a little much.

Of course we care what they will be doing.

But if Dirty has decided to turn into Cher.....watch.

rainbow

EOG Master

In the real world of business there are ways to handle these departures but when it comes to websites , it's much much different, the timing of this stunk to high heaven, period. Shrink appears to be in a spot where he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't , again this is the nature of this business, which is very unique!

IMO he should have either announcded this on the day they were officially quitting or, cut them loose immediately.

I THINK YOU HAVE IT BACKWARDS, SHRINK IS BEING NICE FOR NOT BANNING YOU, YOU CAN?T HOLD A CANDLE TO NEITHER DIRTY OR THE GENERAL, AND TRUST ME I?M SPEAKING THE TRUTH SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT CAN COMPREHEND.

rainbow

EOG Master

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHAT THE GENERAL OR DIRTY HAVE PLANNED, THATS THEIR BUSINESS, IT SURE ISN?T NONE OF MINE. THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY IS, I WISH BOTH OF THEM THE BEST, AND MAY THEY HAVE MANY, MANY MORE HAPPY YEARS.

rainbow

EOG Master

JUST REMEMBER ONE THING NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, I LEARNED THAT WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS CHANGING YOUR DIAPERS.

rainbow

EOG Master

DOES IT REALLY MATTER TO YOU WHAT HE GETS STARTED? SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO NOSEY.............

rainbow

EOG Master

only the guilty ones would take this thread to the DUMP, AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

rainbow

EOG Master

I MADE ALOT OF MISTAKES IN MY LIFE, BUT GIVE ME A BREAK WITH JOURNEY........................

Blondie

EOG Master

only the guilty ones would take this thread to the DUMP, AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

Rainbow, Reload chose to move this thread to the dump. He consulted with me about what my thoughts were on it...

He stated that this was not the direction he intended the thread to take. He was hoping for it to be a lighthearted thread, but it quickly turned ugly.

We are all feeling an abundance of emotions right now, and eventually they will soften and we will be able to look back on these times and realize that everyone has a lot of great memories and smile...

We are all feeling an abundance of emotions right now, and eventually they will soften and we will be able to look back on these times and realize that everyone has a lot of great memories and smile...

Uh, yeah.

Blondie

EOG Master

Uh, yeah.

Shall I edit this to say all humans, which would thereby disqualify you and make the sentence correct. Would that make you happy Jeff? Cause Heaven knows my entire goal in life is to make sure you are happy and every post I make passes the Jeff Jones Laws of Posting.

I could care less what you post, Blondie.

I know right now you are "feeling an abundance of emotions."

Blondie

EOG Master

I could care less what you post, Blondie.

I know right now you are "feeling an abundance of emotions."

Jeff, if you care so little why do you post to me at all. Put me on block, would make my day.

Can't help it if you are void of emotion in this life Jeff, then again does explain your condescending hateful attitude to 75% of the posters.

I thought it was closer to 90%.

But you raise an interesting question. Can you put moderators on ignore?

I am hardly void of emotion; I just point out the stupid stuff.

You are trying way too hard in your new role.