ATSDatabase Winning 80% Club Stats (May 19th)

ATSDatabase

EOG Enthusiast
Here are today's ATS Baseball Stats and Trends for Monday, May 19, 2008

When BOSTON team played as a Home team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Vs Non Division Opponent - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent - Coming off a Home win
SU Record: 9-1
O/U/P Record: 6-4-0

When KANSAS CITY team Played as Road team as a Underdog - Before a conference game - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game win - Coming off a 6 run win
SU Record: 7-3
O/U/P Record: 9-1-0

When LOS ANGELES team played as a -140 to -160 Home Favorite - 1st game of a series - After a non division game - Coming off a 1 game loss - Coming off a series loss
SU Record: 8-2
O/U/P Record: 6-4-0

When CINCINNATI team played as a Road team - Total is between 8.5 to 9.0 - Vs. Right handed pitchers - Allowed 4 runs AGAINST in their last game - Coming off a day game
SU Record: 11-8
O/U/P Record: 1-17-1

When SAN DIEGO team Played as Home team as a Favorite - After a non conference game - During a night game - Coming off a day game - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game
SU Record: 5-5
O/U/P Record: 2-8-0

When CHICAGO CUBS team played as a Road team - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During a night game - Coming off a 3 game over - Coming off a Win vs. NL CENTRAL opponent
SU Record: 3-7
O/U/P Record: 2-8-0

When OAKLAND team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
SU Record: 6-5
O/U/P Record: 1-9-1

When OAKLAND team played as a home team - After a non conference game - Total is between 7.5 to 8.0
SU Record: 11-2
O/U/P Record: 9-4-0

When SAN DIEGO team Played as home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - Vs. Right handed pitchers
SU Record: 7-5
O/U/P Record: 1-11-0

When WASHINGTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non conference game - During a night game
O/U/P Record: 8-2-1

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs Conference Opponent - During the month of May
SU Record: 12-2
O/U/P Record: 6-8-0

When PHILADELPHIA team played as a -120 to -140 road Favorite - Vs. Right handed pitchers - During the month of May
SU Record: 14-3
O/U/P Record: 11-6-0

When HOUSTON team played as a 100 to 120 home Underdog - After a non division game - 1st game of a series
O/U/P Record: 2-8-1

SAN DIEGO When ANY MLB Team Played as Home team as a Favorite - During the 2008 season - After a non conference game - During the month of May - Allowed 3 runs or more AGAINST in their last game
SU Record: 10-16
O/U/P Record: 13-3-10

Re: ATSDatabase Winning 80% Club Stats (May 19th)

YTD = 69-36 (+20.44)

Todays trend plays:

Royals ov 9.5 -110

Dodgers -145

Dodgers un 8.5 -100

Padres un 8 -115

Astros +113

Astros un 9.5 -110

A's +100

Phillies -125

Phillies ov 9 -105

jlawbaker

EOG Senior Member

YTD = 69-36 (+20.44)

Todays trend plays:

Royals ov 9.5 -110

Dodgers -145

Dodgers un 8.5 -100

Padres un 8 -115

Astros +113

Astros un 9.5 -110

A's +100

Phillies -125

Phillies ov 9 -105

OSU, I called that San Diego play a wash because the last trend has them going over by a pretty good %.

OSU, I called that San Diego play a wash because the last trend has them going over by a pretty good %.

Absolutely correct. Thanks so much for the second set of eyes. You are the best!!

Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS
YTD = 69-36 (+20.44)

Todays trend plays:

Royals ov 9.5 -110

Dodgers -145

Dodgers un 8.5 -100

Astros +113

Astros un 9.5 -110

A's +100

Phillies -125

Phillies ov 9 -105

Updated without Padres under. (conflicting trends)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Uh oh, conflicting plays by the peanut gallery. Aw fuck it just count it as a winner if it wins and a push if it loses. That is what is going on here anyhow with this inflated bullshit record.

Real record is 26-25 and down 3.1 units as posted by OSU.

YTD start = 69-36 (+20.44)

Day = 2-6 (-4.40)

YTD end = 72-41 (+16.04)

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Just to keep it fair and balanced and not deceiving. YTD record as posted by OSU, since ATS doesn't blindly play them. 28-31 and down 7.6 units. Proceed with caution people.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

YTD start = 69-36 (+20.44)

Day = 2-6 (-4.40)

YTD end = 72-41 (+16.04)

Plus the stalker freak is too busy looking up stalker photos on the internet to even add correctly. Who knows how many more mistakes there are in the falsified, no credibility, record.

No wonder the record looks so good if he gives wins on losing bets.

In reality the record way down since he figured out what plays to use and used them as posted. Proceed with caution.

Finance

EOG Veteran

If you guys don't cut this shit out he's going to stop posting these and that's not going to help anybody - you guys are both looking like dicks....

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If you guys don't cut this shit out he's going to stop posting these and that's not going to help anybody - you guys are both looking like dicks....

I might come across as a dick, but I speak the truth and try to help people save money. The real dick is the one that misleads, falsifies records, and flat out lies. Not me.

Finance

EOG Veteran

I might come across as a dick, but I speak the truth and try to help people save money. The real dick is the one that misleads, falsifies records, and flat out lies. Not me.

I don't disagree that blindly following the stuff OSU puts out is a bad idea and I do think you have some valid points and any system that uses this will gravitate back to the mean, but I also think it is useful information to consider when looking at games - I just don't want him to get pissed off and stop posting the trends...he hasn't posted a single play that I know of.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't disagree that blindly following the stuff OSU puts out is a bad idea and I do think you have some valid points and any system that uses this will gravitate back to the mean, but I also think it is useful information to consider when looking at games - I just don't want him to get pissed off and stop posting the trends...he hasn't posted a single play that I know of.

Hey, I never started it. OSU did and I will always finish it when I am right.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Doesn't starting pitching count for anything today??? Dempster and Kazmir are very hot/good right now! Sampson and Smith are "adequate" at best. Cubs score more than Astros. Rays are a hot hitting team! Good luck-I'm on the other side today!!!

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Doesn't starting pitching count for anything today??? Dempster and Kazmir are very hot/good right now! Sampson and Smith are "adequate" at best. Cubs score more than Astros. Rays are a hot hitting team! Good luck-I'm on the other side today!!!

No sir, these trends throw caution to the wind. Doesn't matter who is hurt, who is pitching or anything. They just win baby. Or do they?

:+clueless