Look Who's Back...

A new era is about to start at EOG and I am sure glad I am here for it. Thank you Kenny for helping me out. You truly are the man!

:houra :dancefool :cheers :cheers :+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Look Who's Back...

Welcome back Bateman!

I am sure you will be a perfect gentleman right Sir?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">What's crackin Bateman? :cheers
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Before I know whether to take you seriously or not. Is this really your Myspace profile? One of my pals at SBR sent it to me last week.

"No links Thanks!"

Welcome back by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Batemanpatrickl what the hell happened, did you pick the lock or did you get early parole. Nice to see you back, call me pal, thanks. :rolleyes:

Before I know whether to take you seriously or not. Is this really your Myspace profile? One of my pals at SBR sent it to me last week.

"No links Thanks!"

Welcome back by the way

Why don't you bet $5,000 on if it's me or not? I will take the "not" side.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

"No links Thanks!"

Welcome back by the way

is this ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

Should be interesting.

Wasn't around much Patrick when you were here the 1st time, but welcome back to EOG

Is this somekind of a joke? I thought I was batemanpatrickl. This is what I was called when I joined this forum and I expected it to be that way. Please verify the fake batemanpatrickl dude that started this thread.

:+clueless