Journeyman - you owe GENERAL an apology.

So not right what you did trying to throw General under the bus...I thought higher of you, particularly since General is a great friend of yours and mine who has been posting for years. Don't know what possessed you, but you owe him an apology big time. Please do so right now and I won't mention it again, sir.

:(

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted
Re: Journeyman - you owe GENERAL an apology.

I would be delighted to let it go, for eternity. All I need is for "the media" to fall on the sword and go away, for good.

"The media" started this and only "the media" can end this.

VVV

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

He has also said rude, abrupt and hurtful comments towards me which hurt my feelings for which he has never apologized.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Why don't we allow "the media" to speak for himself? Why do we need others to run interference for the self-proclaimed "the media."

VVV

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

i don't care...but i would rather talk about anything else....

TONY,

We would never, ever, talk about this again if "Dad" would do the right thing and put integrity above all else. "Dad" is responsible for "the media" being here and only "Dad" has the authority to do the right thing and excise "the media" forever.

:cheers

VVV

vvv - journey is an asset here even if he has stiffed someone. he is a posting legend. what i don't understand is why he would have wanted to throw general of all people under a bus.

Journeyman

EOG Master

So not right what you did trying to throw General under the bus...I thought higher of you, particularly since General is a great friend of yours and mine who has been posting for years. Don't know what possessed you, but you owe him an apology big time. Please do so right now and I won't mention it again, sir.

:(

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLoV3szTOhM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fLoV3szTOhM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

vvv - journey is an asset here even if he has stiffed someone. he is a posting legend. what i don't understand is why he would have wanted to throw general of all people under a bus.

Not at all suprised you feel that way. Good night EOG, will check in later.

VVV

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

He also owes the Devil a apology.....And he needs to quit lying to posters here about not being a paid poster.....As Montana saids he is a paid poster across the street....unless your calling montana a liar Journeystiff....

TONY MONTANA
View Member Profile Today, 03:30 PM Post #23
Where's General Pete - OGD
Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,939

AS FOR JMAN....

I hear he owes TT and Cigarman...but I don't know any details...

Ken has said he pays Jman

Blondie

EOG Master

Oh geez Journey swallow your pride, crawl across the forum and apologize.

If not, Identity will be knocking on your door and staying at your house until you do :LMAO

Apple

Banned

Oh geez Journey swallow your pride, crawl across the forum and apologize.

If not, Identity will be knocking on your door and staying at your house until you do :LMAO

OMG that was funny :LMAO :cheers

TONY,

We would never, ever, talk about this again if "Dad" would do the right thing and put integrity above all else. "Dad" is responsible for "the media" being here and only "Dad" has the authority to do the right thing and excise "the media" forever.

:cheers

VVV

VVV,

While I respect your opinion, I find many of JMAN's post to be quite entertaining...

Apparently, I am not the only one...

This a a gambling forum, not the Supeme Court...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

VVV,

While I respect your opinion, I find many of JMAN's post to be quite entertaining...

Apparently, I am not the only one...

This a a gambling forum, not the Supeme Court...

According to many posters this is court. The People's COURT

Starring Patty O McIrish

One last unsolicited thought about Jman since I was on the topic - I actually have more respect for him than most others. Oh not about that personal stuff with TT and some others, I don't get involved in it and have no idea the specifics. But as far as Shrink goes he's the one guy that has managed to work Ken rather than vice versa through the years. Ken likes to brag about how good he is on the phone, how great he is on the forums, how he can make posters feel like they are "family" if they help him achieve his goals. And truth be told he is good at that. Jman however is one of few that has always seen through that shit, he's played (and continues to play) Ken like a drum. In real life he would spit in Ken's face if he saw him on the streets, hell read all the posts he has made about him through the years, they are true and represent how he feels. But since he needs Ken to make money on these forums he knows exactly how to work him instead of getting worked like most the other bottomfeeders you see posting at EOG. Yeah being a kissass isn't bad, Ken enjoys that from the underlings trying to get ahead, but to get secret poster monies like he did at the RX and now again at EOG you have to be better than that. To get that you have to push Ken's agendas for him without asking, you have to take a few for the team, you have to do it while Ken sits back and stays out of it. Then you have to get up and do it all over again the next morning. Jman works Ken over so well because he knows his insecurities and he understands them, like a wife he tells him what he needs to hear. In turn Ken pays him because he's weak, he needs that sort of stuff and he needs it close. Like it or not Jman has played this guy as well as anyone I've ever seen on these forums. While most walk away later after dealing with Shrink mumbling about how they never saw that coming, the roles will be reversed in this situation, Jman is well aware of who he's dealing with. Doesn't necessarily make him a great guy or a success by some people's standards but it makes him smarter than Ken. Just my two cents.

Keep it up Jman, enjoying the show! You're a genius brother.

Couple of things you can count on. First will be that no matter what the reason General is leaving, it will have to do with honor, integrity and putting his fellow man first. It always does to hear him tell of it. And trust me he will be the first to remind everyone, time and time again of what a great man he is and because of that he was left with no choice but to leave. Of all the internet personalities (I use the term loosely) this guy really believes people sit around talking about the honorable General Pete. Might take a while as Pete will claim he's taking the high road but once the story is spilled you can best believe General did the honorable thing once again, he always does.

The 2nd thing you can count on is Jman doing a little attacking for Ken without him actually being involved. Of course we know better, he loves to pit two sides against one another and sit back innocently as though he doesn't really want it to go on. If it takes leaking info he will do it. Ken loves every word of dirt that Jman will post, but he likes to sit back and pretend to be above it all. It never got old, that Shrink shrug about how he wants it to end peacefully but he just can't control his paid employees, LOL. No Jman, not again, No! You're not attacking the RX and/or Russ at Majorwager are you? Now you're going after the General when he quit!? Bad boy! Almost worth the price of admission once you understand how Ken works.

Horse died a couple days ago, continue down here if you wish

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Journeyman, please forgive me for anything that you feel I have done to hurt you.

Simple, to the point and and I am sincere.

No matter what we may have had block our friendship at one time,

I have forgiven everyone in my life and I harbor no ill will toward you nor anyone.

I hope we can put this stuff to rest now. I don't know what more to say because the mudslinging and/or any attempts to get me into childish Internet argument will fail. I want to think we can both be better than that.

Best of luck to you, Journeyman.

I don't have any interest in the other issues that have been brought up about you and they have Zero affect on me so I don't care. It's none of my business.

Very classy of you, General. You have always been nothing but class, my friend.