Free Money

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Free Money

Ray, I thought there for a minute I you were spamming the boards :LMAO

I was going to have to take you out back and beat you....

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Well I guess that I have my work cut out for me, probably not going to happen though. I enjoy reading the drama and such, much more then posting.

Blondie

EOG Master

Well I guess that I have my work cut out for me, probably not going to happen though. I enjoy reading the drama and such, much more then posting.

But see here is the thing, the more you post the better I get to know you!

I know it is fun to read the drama, but enjoy geting to know the posters as well.

So how is it you have been here this loing and do not have an avatar?

Would you like one or help getting one? :+excited-

Same for you ray! You need one too... :+whipping

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Well, I was a lurker for years, and finally decided to post a little. Great forum and great info for those who partake in a wager from time to time. I don't know how to do an avatar, but when I find one, I will let you know so that you can help me. Thanks Blondie, btw, I think that you are doing a great job.

Blondie

EOG Master

Well, I was a lurker for years, and finally decided to post a little. Great forum and great info for those who partake in a wager from time to time. I don't know how to do an avatar, but when I find one, I will let you know so that you can help me. Thanks Blondie, btw, I think that you are doing a great job.

Well do you have anything in mind?

and if you have a specific one what is her name :+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Hahah, nothing on my mind as of yet, still trying to get over the last one.

Awwww, sorry to hear...if ya ever need an ear I am here!

So shall we find a blonde, brunette, or a spicey redhead.

OR..... would you like to borrow one of mine?

Or something sports related....

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I have always dated blondes, so maybe that's why I like you so much. This last one was amazing, but I guess that it wasn't meant to be. For the next few weeks I will be out hitting the town trying to find the next one that's meant to be. And if not, find someone who is right for the time being.

Blondie

EOG Master

I have always dated blondes, so maybe that's why I like you so much. This last one was amazing, but I guess that it wasn't meant to be. For the next few weeks I will be out hitting the town trying to find the next one that's meant to be. And if not, find someone who is right for the time being.

Awwww, you seem like a sweetie. I am sure you will find someone! Sometimes life leads us in ways we do not even realize and then we know it was worth losing what we thought we wanted.

How about this pretty woman?

View attachment 2396

Last edited:

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

She is really hot, but so was the one that I lost. I will get over the one I lost, it just takes time. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. On a good note, this has led me to posting more on this forum, which I read everyday even though I rarely post. What I don't think most people realize is how many people like me, read and lurk, but never post.

Blondie

EOG Master

She is really hot, but so was the one that I lost. I will get over the one I lost, it just takes time. Thanks for trying to cheer me up. On a good note, this has led me to posting more on this forum, which I read everyday even though I rarely post. What I don't think most people realize is how many people like me, read and lurk, but never post.

How would you like her for an avatar? I can fix it very quickly if you like...

It is a pleasure to have you here and getting to know you!

I don't think the average poster does realize how many just lurk. I can tell them being one of the few regular women posters here, that the scariest part is the first few posts. After that it gets much easier!

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Blondie, you may as well put that as my avatar, if you can do that. Don't really know how this works, but she is hot, so I won't complain. I now understand what you are saying about people running new posters off. I will be a come and go poster, even though I read this forum everyday, but I now know how tough it would be to start posting.

Blondie

EOG Master

There you go Lob,

Would love to see you around here more often. If you would be more confortable we have an A and E section where there are often articles posted. Sometimes it is easier to start in there, as the bashing is very minimal!

There you go Lob,

Would love to see you around here more often. If you would be more confortable we have an A and E section where there are often articles posted. Sometimes it is easier to start in there, as the bashing is very minimal!

I agree here. Plenty of other nice pictures to check out in the Arts and Entertainment forum. Lob - you might even find even more avatar choices to dream about there!

:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

I agree here. Plenty of other nice pictures to check out in the Arts and Entertainment forum. Lob - you might even find even more avatar choices to dream about there!

:cheers

I go there for the articles what are you talking about pictures :+clueless

There are pictures there :rolleyes:

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

Thanks Blondie, and thanks for the avatar, I know very well about that section, seems like Tony dominates it, and I love him for that. Thanks again, things will be rough, and I will get a lot of sh-t, but I will not worry about it. I am not a full time poster, I will take my hits, and I will go on.

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks Blondie, and thanks for the avatar, I know very well about that section, seems like Tony dominates it, and I love him for that. Thanks again, things will be rough, and I will get a lot of sh-t, but I will not worry about it. I am not a full time poster, I will take my hits, and I will go on.

Just ell them to come talk to me :houra

I can be mean when I really want to just ask Reload :LMAO:LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah I can back that up! Wait until it's a full moon out and you'll see.

:houra

:finger004 You just wait until morning when I have had little sleep and I come on here. Better get the body armor ready buddy cause I will be out for blood :smokesmal

:finger004 You just wait until morning when I have had little sleep and I come on here. Better get the body armor ready buddy cause I will be out for blood :smokesmal

The armor will be ready and I'll be sure to eat my Wheaties.

:smokesmal

Blondie

EOG Master

Well gentlemen and Crazy it has been fun, but I am sleepy now and have to be up in wow three hours....

Good night sweet dreams!

Lob it was a pleasure to meet you look forward to seeing you around here soon!

Blondie

EOG Master

It's ok ray, I was too tired to send out the hounds to hunt you down anyhow :LMAO

Sorry about hijacking your thread BTW

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

It's ok ray, I was too tired to send out the hounds to hunt you down anyhow :LMAO

Sorry about hijacking your thread BTW
My threads get a small enough response in general that "hijacking" it can usually only be a good thing.:cheers

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Bump. Lay the wood on Cook ladies and gents. Then go wait at the window for the show to end so you can cash your ticket.