Headed to Chicago next week for a....

Re: Headed to Chicago next week for a....

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">BOL on this Mrs. Cowgirl, you are duly qualified! :party
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

dude she has no aspirations of a modeling career. I asked her that her very first post as I was curious if there was an agenda. She told me she would much rather take care of Travis and that it took way too much time. BUT if something fell into her lap, well then maybe. I guess posting photos and asking for which photos to send to Maxim is under the falling in the lap umbrella.

Thanks for helping me out here!!

My life with Travis is my first and for most love in life.

Thanks for helping me out here!!

BOTH of you are VERY LUCKY...:cheers

I have gotten to know your husband well and I consider him a Friend...

I hope i get the chance to meet you in the near future with Scarlett...

Ken

Does that sentence even make sense? I can't figure it out.

If you have ever seen Travis, you have to figure that he has this woman trapped in the basement, and forcing her to make these (incoherent) statements.

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

BOTH of you are VERY LUCKY...:cheers

I have gotten to know your husband well and I consider him a Friend...

I hope i get the chance to meet you in the near future with Scarlett...

Ken

Thank you for the kind words Mr Kenny. I look foward to meeting you both as well. Hopefully sooner then later.

As for my amazing husband, he makes my day to day life very dreamy!!

Does that sentence even make sense? I can't figure it out.

If you have ever seen Travis, you have to figure that he has this woman trapped in the basement, and forcing her to make these (incoherent) statements.

Now Jeffrey that is not very nice. I am not a complete lurch. GEEZ!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

MRSOSU - congrats and wishing you nothing but the best in this venture. What an incredible experience. Relax, have fun and smile that great smile you have.

As for Chicago, it is a great place to visit. If you are a pizza fan, and who isn't, then may I suggest Gino's East for some of the best pizza I have ever had. Hopefully the Cubs are in town to see Wrigley for you (or the hubby).

Crossed fingers for your session! Showing interest in a girl-girl shoot may also add bonus marks for you too ;-)

As for my amazing husband, he makes my day to day life very dreamy!!
Of course he does, he lets you party and take pictures of yourself all day. :+textinb3

I think it's clear you're after a career in modeling or playboy and whatever, that's cool. I wish you success with it, but I question your motives...:cheers

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

MRSOSU - congrats and wishing you nothing but the best in this venture. What an incredible experience. Relax, have fun and smile that great smile you have.

As for Chicago, it is a great place to visit. If you are a pizza fan, and who isn't, then may I suggest Gino's East for some of the best pizza I have ever had. Hopefully the Cubs are in town to see Wrigley for you (or the hubby).

Crossed fingers for your session! Showing interest in a girl-girl shoot may also add bonus marks for you too ;-)

Thank you for te kind words!!

As for the food, I have to watch what I eat, at least until after the shoot!! And then it is on....

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Of course he does, he lets you party and take pictures of yourself all day. :+textinb3

I think it's clear you're after a career in modeling or playboy and whatever, that's cool. I wish you success with it, but I question your motives...:cheers

Just for the record, I work. Everyday. I work at a gym and do personal yoga training. I am a homemaker as well. I take care of ANYTHING concerning our home. Travis does not lift a finger while in our home. I love that!!!!!!!!!! I am also a "Super Step Mom"! So to say I PARTY all day is soooooooo silly. I drink like once every three months!!

Motive??? There is no motive!!!!:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Just for the record, I work. Everyday. I work at a gym and do personal yoga training. I am a homemaker as well. I take care of ANYTHING concerning our home. Travis does not lift a finger while in our home. I love that!!!!!!!!!! I am also a "Super Step Mom"! So to say I PARTY all day is soooooooo silly. I drink like once every three months!!

Motive??? There is no motive!!!!:+clueless

are u for rent?

The Devil

EOG Master

MICHELE.......HOW ABOUT BREAK.COM

THEY HAVE A BABE OF THE DAY CONTEST OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.......GIVE IT A LOOK.......

DON'T KNOW HOW TO ENTER AS I DOUBT THEY WOULD WANT ME IN A BIKINI.............LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i'll get in trouble for saying this - but one more time won't make a diff

Mrs OSU is GORGEOUS! i only wish i could get a babe just HALF as good

HOWEVER

having met as many PB PMs as i have - Mrs OSU is NOT PB PM material. Sorry - but next week she will find that out from PB

i am NOT saying don't go - just the opposite because 40 years from now you will NEVER forgive yourself if you don't at least try...............but as for making it as a PM - NOPE!

CGOW - DEFINITELY something i can see happening or Hot Housewives or Fresh Faces or........... - but PM...........NOPE!

this does NOT mean you aren't stunning and that Travis isn't super lucky to have you. there have only been about 650 PMs EVER. when you watch "Deal or No Deal" #14 - Pilar is the ONLY PM there (How - NO CLUE but she is) but there are TONS of STUNNING women on that show with looks most women would KILL for - but Pilar is the only PM but watching the show most guys can see at least 5-10 should be a PM - but weren't and never will (some have posed for PB - but NOT as a PM - and to call them ugly is a JOKE)

Mrs OSU - i hope i am wrong and you are a PM (especially since i am DYING to get into the Mansion and i figure you as a PM could help me out - even after this post) but i don't think i am. the "Scariest" part is when you do your thang - you will see STUNNING women there (women you might admit are better looking than you) - and the odds are NONE of them will be a PM, either - so please keep in mind i am NOT saying you are ugly and not beautiful because NOTHING could be further from the truth - just................