Jeff I need a Neighbor Update

Re: Jeff I need a Neighbor Update

My homies have been semi-exemplary neighbors lately.

Occasionally, they get a little Negro-loud in the middle of the night, and I have to deal with cigarette butts outside my door, but they're fine.

I just sigh and accept what the world has become.

I went to dictionary.com but they did not have a definition for Negro-loud. Can you please help me with this? I am trying to get smarter (like Wilson).

I went to dictionary.com but they did not have a definition for Negro-loud. Can you please help me with this? I am trying to get smarter (like Wilson).

Come on Travis, you don't speak LV-ese? Negro-loud means.......err.... uh......

Jeff, can you help a couple of dumb crackers out here?

Have you ever been stopped at a red light and not been privy to the rap "music" eminating from the 10-yr old car next to you? That's Negro-loud.

The biggest worry is not the noise. It's if these people have car insurance.

Have you ever been stopped at a red light and not been privy to the rap "music" eminating from the 10-yr old car next to you? That's Negro-loud.

you might as well reword your statement and say stopped at a red light listening to rap music and snacking on fried chicken and watermelons:smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

These people? WTF Jeff, you opening for Kramer? Maybe you are mistaking loud music for hysterical laughter, something you never get at the forums.

Jeff Jones pulls up to a red light, in his Hyundai Accent, playing his Village People cassette at it's full 5 Watts stereo capacity. The Negroes are thumping, loud native music, stoned, immaculate. Jeff gives them the Fezzik sneer. The belligerent black fellers yell, Yo homes, the Village People? What a busta, peckawood you like lookin tough, we seen tougher cream puffs, ahhahahahahahaa!

I'll whoop yo lame ass in a minute not so Jazzy Jeff, step out of dat Hyundia mutha fucka!!!

OF....:+waving-5

Oblivious Fog,

How's the new job going?

What's your best line? "Paper or plastic" or "Would you like fries with that?"

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What-what?

This is how I roll baby.

Looks like the cheese slid off your cracker Travis. Is that better than being a few cans short of a six pack? Or rollin a couple of egg rolls short of a poo poo platter?

No likee soggy egg ro?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Oblivious Fog,

How's the new job going?

What's your best line? "Paper or plastic" or "Would you like fries with that?"

Was a star yesterday, and two out of my three teammates got kicked to the curb. I would pitch you but we don't accept buffet coupons or drink tokes. Keep pressing, some day if you continually press you may actually be humorous, well, maybe not.

Are you a charter member Jeff?

OF...:houra

Gosh Fog, Could we have another one of those special Oblivious Fog NBA picks for Wednesday?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

nothing like having to stare out your window and see the motherfuckers butt crack because he his shorts are five sizes too big and falling off his ass.welcome to america 2008.....