will Journeyman end up in the eog hall of fame

Re: will Journeyman end up in the eog hall of fame

ruined eog , eog is not a sports forum any longer , its a social forum. thats OK i guess

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Is the EOG Hall Of Fame in Canton, Ohio, that's one place I would like to visit.

FIRST BALLOT!!:party

I USED TO HATE ME SOME JMAN!

NOW I LOVE ME SOME JMAN!!!

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

FIRST BALLOT!!:party

I USED TO HATE ME SOME JMAN!

NOW I LOVE ME SOME JMAN!!!

Are you philipino....if not forget it.....Although you were at Stiff at one time to if I remember ...so maybe that will be good enough to get you some journeystiff.....
:+textinb3

I don't blame Journeyman, or any other poster, for "bringing down" this forum.

If we really want to place blame, then blame the fisting up the ass of the US online sportsbetting industry, and degradation of forums like this, to none other than Bill Frist.

The UIGEA has had an effect on the quality of discussions at EOG. When an industry is alive and booming it's different than when it's being attempted to be strangled to death (by the US DOJ and corrupt politicians like Bill Kyl). Like a dark cloud, it hangs over our heads and we having nothing else to talk about except negative shit.

At this time EOG forums remind me of what the Usenet newsgroup alt.tv.sopranos degraded into between seasons (and seasons were long in between). It became about ten or twenty people driving each other crazy. They were drawn together on a common theme, but when months and years went by in between seasons, it was a cage full of agitated monkeys, each picking at the other, and each wanting out of the cage. Brutal.

The Devil

EOG Master

I WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW I VOTE WHEN HIS NAME GETS ON THE BALLOT............AND I THOUGHT WE HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM TO BE RETIRED FOR 5 YEARS.................

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what are you peolple talking about bringing down the EOG? it has never been stonger.

was Journeyman traded for mofome and a poster to be named later

Jman is a HOF'er. Like him or not. No one generates traffic like Jman.