SF/COL Excitement

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Re: SF/COL Excitement

Quick bottom of the 9th - SF pitching blows right through em. Lets see some runs here in the top of the 10th!

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Awesome CWS! :) Nice win.

This bill fit the perfect system as far as WoW is concerned, where SF snapped a 5 game losing streak and COL snapped a 3 game winning streak last night, thus his tripple bet.

SF's pitcher was such a crap artist prior to today that I didn't have the heart to place more than 2 units on it, and I placed a 2 unit hedge on the over in case SF's pitcher gave up a highly possible 5-8 runs. All in all I won 36 bucks on the +136 juice... more importantly my 6 unit play on OAK this morning actually paid since I split my SF bets... thought I was gonna nail my POD on oakland and give it all back on SF thus my excitement :) nice win

This bill fit the perfect system as far as WoW is concerned, where SF snapped a 5 game losing streak and COL snapped a 3 game winning streak last night, thus his tripple bet.

SF's pitcher was such a crap artist prior to today that I didn't have the heart to place more than 2 units on it, and I placed a 2 unit hedge on the over in case SF's pitcher gave up a highly possible 5-8 runs. All in all I won 36 bucks on the +136 juice... more importantly my 6 unit play on OAK this morning actually paid since I split my SF bets... thought I was gonna nail my POD on oakland and give it all back on SF thus my excitement :) nice win

Asume, those are tthe bets I love to see. Nice work U like anything tonight?

Ok which thread/Tittle