Lakers to win series -260 (4 unit wager)

Apple

Banned
Re: Lakers to win series -260 (4 unit wager)

Let's do this guys.. I'm actually risking over 10 units on this so if this loses it would suck baaad.

Apple

Banned

Nice odds.. I'm extremely envious.

I got the Celtics -120 to win the East so if it's a Celtics/Lakers Finals I'm in..

Apple

Banned

yeah man looks like I might need it.. Shit Lakers need to wake up

Apple

Banned

Can get +365 on the Spurs to win Series but I think I'm going to wait til after Friday's game, which I fully expect the Lakers to win. Spurs might be +500 by then and I could reduce my risk dramatically on this..

We'll see GL

I think your in good shape now, wouldn't hedge anything. Spurs spirit is killed. Now LA will just start to nail the coffin.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I think your in good shape now, wouldn't hedge anything. Spurs spirit is killed. Now LA will just start to nail the coffin.

I hate to be the nay-sayer (however u spell that) but they've played one game and haven't even played in San Antonio there's no way the Lakers are already 'nailing up the coffin'. I do believe Lakers take this series but it's wayyyy to early to be getting excited.

Apple

Banned

Spurs at +620 now at Matchbook.. Thinking about putting a unit on them..

???

gyno, r u nuts... you are in the drivers seat. you take the heavy juice to be exactly in the position your in now. Your going to loose value by hedging. If I were you, I would be searching matchbook for the lakers to take the championship -148. If your still worried, i'll go partners with you on this lakers series and take half your risk from you :)

Deal?

Apple

Banned

I think you are right Bo.. I'm just going to stick with what I got.. Thanks bud

Apple

Banned

Fuck it.. Ride or Die

Let's do this Lakers!! No bet on the Spurs