Of the 3 "Classic" Ballparks, which one would you rather watch a game at??

Wrigley, Fenway or Yankee Stadium???

I've never been to any of the 3, but always wanted to go to Wrigley and enjoy a game in the bleachers :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Of the 3 "Classic" Ballparks, which one would you rather watch a game at??

definitely want to take in a game at Wrigley before its gone......always been a dream..

Journeyman

EOG Master

I've been to Fenway and Yankee, so I would pick Wrigley.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Been to Fenway 3 times in 1991

Been to Wrigly but 35-ish years ago so obviously i don't recall much

Evil Empire Stadium because it is the last year and all of the history behind it

Yankee stadium is a Shithole.

definitely want to take in a game at Wrigley before its gone......always been a dream..

Okay Bucky, I get hold of some tickets, you're going then right?? :cheers

Cubs/Cardinals series and I will be wearing my STL gear so we can have plenty of beer thrown on us

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Wrigley in the Bleachers is one of the best times you can/will ever have.... the whole atmosphere in and outside of Wrigley is also a blast, all of the Bars, girls, etc...

:smokesmalIT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME TO STAND ON THE GROUND WHERE MICKY MANTLE ROAMED-NEVER WILL HAPPEN-BUT BY BODY TINGLES WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT--WHAT GREAT,GREAT DAYS-GM.7MC COVEY TO RICHARDSON-END OF GAME--WAS THAT IN 62?TIME GOES SO FAST-:smokesmal

Correct Doug.

The smell of urine permeates the whole place. If you've ever been to the L.A. Coleseium you'll know what I mean.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Agree but so is Fenway and so was OLD Tigger Stadium and................

You aren't going to Evil Empire Stadium to watch the Evil Empire - you go to soak in all the history before they blow the thing up

Do they still hold events at the Olympic Auditorium Winky?

Man was that place a dive. You could smell it before you even got inside. But, great for boxing, roller derby and wrestling.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Never been to Wrigley but would love to see a game there.

Fenway is much better than Yankee Stadium

5 star bomb

EOG Master

if anyone is interested in catching a game at Wrigley. I can get you Bleachers for any game at Face Value

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

fenway fenway fenway

The Devil

EOG Master

been to them all......fenway easily..........

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Dodger Stadium has to be in this mix. Great ballpark that has stood the test of time, no plans to blow it up that I am aware of.

Friend and I got general admission tickets for $6 each for the second game of 2004, wow what a night! Dodger dog and a beer for 7 bucks and right behind home plate, although it was a few levels up.

The greatest experience at a ballpark ever, for me, even though I have been to several that no longer exist.

Would love to visit Yankee Stadium, Fenway and Wrigley as well.

:cheers

VVV

ouch

EOG Dedicated

During the regular season (especially in the summer), there is no place like Wrigley Field.

In October during the playoffs, Yankee Stadium has more electricity than most power plants. A World Series game there is simply thrilling (and I don't like the Yankees.)

Fenway Park is a combination of the two, although it would be second in both categories.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

Fenway. When you leave Yankee Stadium get the hell out of that neighborhood quick and don't take a wrong turn. Never been to Wrigley but it is on my list.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have been to fenway and yankee stadium, have always wanted to see a day game at wrigley

munson15

I want winners...

Wrigley is the best experience of the 3, although Fenway is right up there. Yankee Stadium is really not the old park the others are, having been remodeled for the 1976 season. It is not the shithole some are saying, although the area outside a 2-3 block perimeter is not the best. Tiger Stadium was a classic too, but for my money, Wrigley Field with the ivy, the hand-operated scoreboard, the banners depicting the standings (Yankee Stadium also has this feature) and the openness of the surrounding area make it tops on my list.

None are that great to enjoy a game in. Hell I thought the atmosphere outside Wrigley was more fun than inside. Tiger Stadium, now that was the biggest shithole ever.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dodger Stadium has to be in this mix. Great ballpark that has stood the test of time, no plans to blow it up that I am aware of.

Friend and I got general admission tickets for $6 each for the second game of 2004, wow what a night! Dodger dog and a beer for 7 bucks and right behind home plate, although it was a few levels up.

The greatest experience at a ballpark ever, for me, even though I have been to several that no longer exist.

Would love to visit Yankee Stadium, Fenway and Wrigley as well.

VVV

First off - Jimmy...........DEAD ON about the Olympic. it was a DIVE but it was a quaint place and great once inside

as for Dodgers - not only are they not gonna blow it up - a few weeks ago they announced plans for a $500 MILLION overhaul of the place. for those familiar with Universal City Walk and Downtown Disney (Anaheim) somewhat along the same lines. to see more:

Dodger Stadium improvement plan announced - MLB - Yahoo! Sports

The Devil

EOG Master

Wish I could include Ebbets Field as well, as I am confident Devil could do.

:cheers

VVV

YES I CAN DO THAT.......ADD IN THE POLO GROUNDS AND JARRY PARK IN MONTREAL.............TOSS IN AN OLD COMISKY AND YOU HAVE A NICE COCTAIL..............