I am a legit athlete

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated
Re: I am a legit athlete

For taking the best shot to the head...:doh1
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8CP3JMROmg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8CP3JMROmg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

For taking the best shot to the head...:doh1

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v8CP3JMROmg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
MJF takes plenty of shots to the face but it's not during a dodgeball game :houra

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Hay girl.. How are you doing today? i am still drinking coffee lol if that tells you how i am..

Blondie

EOG Master

I am HIGHLY wound up on caffeine once it wears off though I am ROYALLY screwed as I am exhausted!

Trying to get my final version of my short story done UGH. Only minor editing though, so it should not be too bad overall.

and yes that does tell me how you are doing today!

Any exciting plans?

MjfTheGeniusII

EOG Senior Member

no joke

this is my third time winning the award in the past 6 weeks

I think I have a legitamate shot for league MVP

cassiusclay

EOG Master

no joke

this is my third time winning the award in the past 6 weeks

I think I have a legitamate shot for league MVP

I think it is a tie for who I am most proud of, you and Jeff Jones. If I could morph two people into one, you would both make the perfect person, your athletic ability and Jeff's wit, the ultimate dodgeball player.

Blondie

EOG Master

I think it is a tie for who I am most proud of, you and Jeff Jones. If I could morph two people into one, you would both make the perfect person, your athletic ability and Jeff's wit, the ultimate dodgeball player.

For your team or the other team :+textinb3

How can you possibly "take over" EOG as you claimed earlier while spending so much time at the gym working on your dodgeball technique?

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

I am HIGHLY wound up on caffeine once it wears off though I am ROYALLY screwed as I am exhausted!

Trying to get my final version of my short story done UGH. Only minor editing though, so it should not be too bad overall.

and yes that does tell me how you are doing today!

Any exciting plans?
Plans are still up in the air for today/night. Today so far has been pamper me day,infact time for a nice long hot bath.. How is that story comming along. done?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roin White on Dodgeball:

"Now theres a manly sport ... ever notice the male adults that play that
sport couldnt get laid if they were dropped off in a womans prison?"

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Are you the same ass clown that threatened to beat me up with Deuce at SBR? I hope not because you will get in big trouble if you harass me here. I am just warning you. Nothing more.

I wouldnt need Deuce to help in beating you down pal. However if it was me and Deuce the fight would last about 3 seconds. We are both 2 strong athletes. Glenn Danzig you dont want a piece of this pal

I wouldnt need Deuce to help in beating you down pal. However if it was me and Deuce the fight would last about 3 seconds. We are both 2 strong athletes. Glenn Danzig you dont want a piece of this pal

Back off pal. You won't last 3 seconds with Danzig. I have been workng out relentlessly the last 3 months for the chance to bloudy your snout. Anytime you and Deucy want to fight let me know. Shrink can referee the fight for cheap shots.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Back off pal. You won't last 3 seconds with Danzig. I have been workng out relentlessly the last 3 months for the chance to bloudy your snout. Anytime you and Deucy want to fight let me know. Shrink can referee the fight for cheap shots.

:med3d-halteres:

I workout everyday pal. I am a young gun who would run circles around your old ass.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I was very much until I ruptured 2 discs in my back while werkin and werking out. :hung