Wednesday Bases...(177-183, -26.16 units, ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Evening guys....hope everyone is having a nice hump day....beautiful weather here in Indiana, made it better...good luck on your wagers tonight, hoping to keep my mini streak going......matchbook wagers made today

Milwaukee (-124).....2 units

Atlanta (-133).....2 units

Atlanta -1.5 (+145)....1 unit

Cubs/Hous UNDER 10 (-104)....1 unit

Stl/SD OVER 7.5 (+111).....2 units

NY Yankees -1.5 (+137)....3 units (fav play)

Toronto (-133).......1 units

Goose

EOG Member
Re: Wednesday Bases...(177-183, -26.16 units, ytd...)

Where are you from Buc? I was born in Tell City and still have several relatives there...

GL on your plays!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Where are you from Buc? I was born in Tell City and still have several relatives there...

GL on your plays!

Hey man....I'm in Evansville....born in Princeton, and lived here most of my life except for the early years in Florida

mariah

EOG Dedicated

nice little come back ya got goin, stay hot! Gl on your action!

Goose

EOG Member

The big E....actually went on a recruiting visit to Eville when Benes was pitching....decided he was a little out of my league so went D3 to Centre....Went to my cousins wedding in Eville last summer and one rainstorm fkn flooded the whole downtown!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

The big E....actually went on a recruiting visit to Eville when Benes was pitching....decided he was a little out of my league so went D3 to Centre....Went to my cousins wedding in Eville last summer and one rainstorm fkn flooded the whole downtown!

That sounds like Evansville....we had some major flooding earlier in the year, we are just now getting back to normal.....i remember well when the Benes' brothers each pitched at UE.......did u go when Adam, or Andy was pitching?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yankees did it the way we like, 8-0......i like when the fav play comes through without a lot of sweating , praying, and rubbing the lucky troll doll......

gonna be another winning day, so hopefully things are finallly getting in order....thats 4 in a row......

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

thxs buck stay the course, plus youll smoke in the playoffs