EOG GETS BETUS TO PAY PLAYER IN FULL

jakster30

EOG Member
Re: EOG GETS BETUS TO PAY PLAYER IN FULL

I just spoke with Ken for the past 1/2 hour and i have to say to everyone that he is genuinely a warm hearted person...He worked very hard getting this award even though he couldve just "washed his hands" of the situation...I know that and am very appreciative of his efforts...He genuinely cares for the posters on this board and he truly fights and stands up for whats right...
He informed me that Betus will be paying me in full...we are now just working out the symantics (check via fedex or wire)...I will let everyone know when i recieve it and when it clears...
I also want to thank all the posters who supported me with this injustice...and to let everyone know that i will be here to support u guys if ever needed... i wish i could buy all of u a beer (maybe i'll just give u a winning parlay :))
Thanks again...and i'll keep u posted...

What a classy move by BetUS, I think it's clear they are an outstanding, secure, utterly professional book which will pay out 18 dimes without batting an eye.

I'd feel safe with six figures in that book.

I just spoke with Ken for the past 1/2 hour and i have to say to everyone that he is genuinely a warm hearted person...He worked very hard getting this award even though he couldve just "washed his hands" of the situation...I know that and am very appreciative of his efforts...He genuinely cares for the posters on this board and he truly fights and stands up for whats right...
He informed me that Betus will be paying me in full...we are now just working out the symantics (check via fedex or wire)...I will let everyone know when i recieve it and when it clears...
I also want to thank all the posters who supported me with this injustice...and to let everyone know that i will be here to support u guys if ever needed... i wish i could buy all of u a beer (maybe i'll just give u a winning parlay :))
Thanks again...and i'll keep u posted...

jaskter showed me a side to him on the phone that I had not seen online--

gratitude...

I'd like to thank jaskter for asking me to fight for him and not giving up hope (although he was close), BETUS for doing the RIGHT thing, SBR, and most of all, the posters here and elsewhere who continue to support EOG...

Without all of you, we wouldn't be in any position to be of service to gamblers that have disputes with sports books...

THE SHRINK

Ken,

Help me understand something. Did you intentionally question this posters integrity publicly and bring up the "recording bit", just to make BetUS feel as if they were cast in a somewhat reasonable light, and for them to pay they'd make themself look even better..?

That'd be a hell of a move and spin on your part, because I think anybody paying attention knows, regardless of them ultimately paying, BetUS is most certainly NOT the place you want to maintain a good sized balance at.... Well done on doing what it took to get him paid...

Ken,

Help me understand something. Did you intentionally question this posters integrity publicly and bring up the "recording bit", just to make BetUS feel as if they were cast in a somewhat reasonable light, and for them to pay they'd make themself look even better..?

That'd be a hell of a move and spin on your part, because I think anybody paying attention knows, regardless of them ultimately paying, BetUS is most certainly NOT the place you want to maintain a good sized balance at.... Well done on doing what it took to get him paid...

crazyl,

No, I did not intentionally challenge the player's integrity.

I am sure he will admit I heard a tape when he was frustrated...

But rather than rehash the past, I'd prefer to focus on him getting paid...

THE SHRINK

I am not faulting you for challenging his integrity. I believe you did it just so BetUS wouldn't say "well, we look shit on this anyway so let's just not pay him and stand by our initial decision".

Perhaps I am wrong but I doubt it. Whatever works though.

I am not faulting you for challenging his integrity. I believe you did it just so BetUS wouldn't say "well, we look shit on this anyway so let's just not pay him and stand by our initial decision".

Perhaps I am wrong but I doubt it. Whatever works though.

crazyl,

I believe in this case you are wrong...

BETUS isn't blind to what one of our competitors rates them (D+) and says about them (even worse)...

They would have survived quite well if they didn't pay either, so I'd like to think they paid because it was the RIGHT THING to do and they told me they are open to mediation in the future too if there is a dispute...

THE SHRINK

There is ONE person on this entire planet that could have got this guy payed. ONE. The bettor is lucky he found the one guy out of 6.5 BILLION that got it done.

Congrats Ken.

There is ONE person on this entire planet that could have got this guy payed. ONE. The bettor is lucky he found the one guy out of 6.5 BILLION that got it done.

Congrats Ken.
Doesn't this contradict the notion that they paid simply because it was the right thing to do, and not because of anything Ken said or did..?

Like I said, he had his reasons for airing the posters dirty laundry, and it seemed to have worked to perfection.. If they were an A+ book, or a book worth an A+ rating, they'd have paid without any forum involvement... It shouldn't take meditation or bad press to do the right thing IMHO....

Doesn't this contradict the notion that they paid simply because it was the right thing to do, and not because of anything Ken said or did..?

Like I said, he had his reasons for airing the posters dirty laundry, and it seemed to have worked to perfection.. If they were an A+ book, or a book worth an A+ rating, they'd have paid without any book getting involved... It shouldn't take meditation or bad press to do the right thing IMHO....

I agree 1000000000000000%. He should have been paid weeks ago.

I am not arguing whether or not BETUS is a good book or not. They SUCK.

But, Ken is the ONLY man in the world that could get this guy paid after the situation arose.

Like I said, he had his reasons for airing the posters dirty laundry, and it seemed to have worked to perfection.. If they were an A+ book, or a book worth an A+ rating, they'd have paid without any forum involvement... It shouldn't take meditation or bad press to do the right thing IMHO....

don't want to speak out of turn as i know little if any about this case but is it possible they were aware of the chargebacks against other books? was he on a black list of players and somehow got on a streak before being shown the door? as i said i have no idea just posing a couple of questions.....

crazy- You owe a guy 10 dimes. Then you find out this guy stiffed your friend for two dimes. What do you do? Just pay the 10 dimes and say oh well.

jakster how about supporting the two books you screwed and pay them back?

meant to address this first, was this issue discussed with the player? did he admit to stiffing the books and does he plan on paying them back? how many books and how much money are we talking about?

From reading this forum I think it's two sites but don't know the amounts. I've seen nothing from jakster saying that he will take care of this.

JACKSTER30

JACKSTER30

How about keep us posted and tell us how much you fcuked the other books out of and do you plan on paying it back, then tell us why you shouldn't be on a black list given to every offshore book in the world? Are there other books that you have taken the opportunity to fcuk out of their money or just the few that are known about since your recent hot streak?

crazy- You owe a guy 10 dimes. Then you find out this guy stiffed your friend for two dimes. What do you do? Just pay the 10 dimes and say oh well.
The problem here is you can't rationalize not honoring a debt of your own, simply because of the character of the person you owe. If you do this, you can start nitpicking and weaseling out of every responsibility in life.

Teaze, the two books Ken mentioned the poster failed to inform the board about. All we knew was he had done a chargeback with Ultimate Bet the poker site, then settled it at BetUS' request, and still there were problems. That's when Ken was asked to get involved.

how much $$$$$$$ did he stick them for? hell he came begging for help and i think he forgoes a bit of privacy based on his actions, maybe i'm wrong and shouldn't question it but it strikes me as a little more than odd.

how much $$$$$$$ did he stick them for? hell he came begging for help and i think he forgoes a bit of privacy based on his actions, maybe i'm wrong and shouldn't question it but it strikes me as a little more than odd.
If I recall correctly, the chargeback with Ultimate Bet was no more than one or two dimes, and he claims there was some valid reason and that he had given them over 25k of biz with no problems ever.

I'm still unsure about the other books he failed to mention, but here's the thread in which most of the original complaints emanated.

The problem here is you can't rationalize not honoring a debt of your own, simply because of the character of the person you owe. If you do this, you can start nitpicking and weaseling out of every responsibility in life.
true, but I'm just talking about gambling debts between people and disregarding other types of debt.

hell he came begging for help
the assclown didn't even beg. He just bashed the hell out of BetUS and Shrink. Then he went on to praise SBR who couldn't get crap done.

I still say if it were me I would have told the guy to go to hell but Shrink got him paid.

thanks crazyl, i'll take a look.

just saw your post raiders, hell i figured he took the normal shot-taker routine and came out crying. i'll read and catch up on this the best i can so i may look less idiotic than i have up to this point.

he claims there was some valid reason
A valid reason for stiffing Ultimate Bet. He's really searching. I was a prop player for Ultimate Bet 5 years ago. They were paying me about $750/wk back then with no problems

ust saw your post raiders, hell i figured he took the normal shot-taker routine and came out crying. i'll read and catch up on this the best i can so i may look less idiotic than i have up to this point.
teaze- I think you are right on the money with this guy and his character.

yes, you book the bet , you pay the bet
so you owe a guy 1 dime and you find out he stiffed your brother for 4 dimes. Are you going to pay the guy a dime and tell your brother he didn't owe me.

true, but I'm just talking about gambling debts between people and disregarding other types of debt.
Books deal with many more stiffs and deadbeats than we do, they have to hold themselves to a higher standard. If somebody is on a payment processor blacklist, the red flags should go off immediately and this player shouldn't be allowed to repeatedly redeposit until he hits an 18k parlay....

You book the bet, you pay the bet, unless it is a clear clerical error or something of that nature. You can't nitpick and bring in another books issues, unless like I said you're on a predetermined blacklist AND you are shut off from the gate, without being able to place a succession of wagers.

so you owe a guy 1 dime and you find out he stiffed your brother for 4 dimes. Are you going to pay the guy a dime and tell your brother he didn't owe me.

you've gone from friend to blood brother :+clueless

stick to business , If I stiffed every offshore bookie because they knew or were friends with charlie therwanger because that asshole stiffed me than I would be ahead of the gm

I think it depends on how close the relationship is whether blood or not. If I find out after the fact that my buddy got stiffed, there's no way I'm paying the guy.

I think it depends on how close the relationship is whether blood or not. If I find out after the fact that my buddy got stiffed, there's no way I'm paying the guy.

IMO , then you are no better than the player/stiff , you took the bet you should expect to collect or pay according to the outcome

So your friend get's stiffed 40 dimes. You owe the guy 3 dimes. Then your friend says this guy just stiffed me for 40 dimes. You are going to pay the 3 dimes.

What if it's $100k? Amount and relationship play a huge role.

So your friend get's stiffed 40 dimes. You owe the guy 3 dimes. Then your friend says this guy just stiffed me for 40 dimes. You are going to pay the 3 dimes.

What if it's $100k? Amount and relationship play a huge role.

you keep moving the goal post , if I steal 100.00 or 1000.00 or 10,000.00 am I less of a thief ?

remind me not to place a bet with you. you might find out my uncle was a stiff and not want to HONOR my bet

Much easier to be a theorist instead of a realist. I've probably made more non post up bets with forum posters then anyone here. No one's been stiffed.The books would also tell you I have an A rating.

Still if I find $500 in unmarked bills on the street I turn it in to the police station. Now if I find $100k in unmarked bills on the street and it's impossible for anyone to see or know about I'm keeping the money.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

First, BetUS should pay back every player they've ever stiffed. Then the two books on which this player allegedly charged back should pay back everyone they've ever stiffed. After that, the player should pay back the two books he allegedly stiffed. I wonder if the books would have a problem with that?