list of mods at bottom page needs update

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast
Re: list of mods at bottom page needs update

haha.. nah i was just giving the movie my user name came from 'rumble fish" staring Matt Dillion and Mickey york (york?)

I'm sure you will be a model poster now Rusty, well done.

I'm putting you under Journeyman's wing as part of our new Poster Mentorship Program.

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm sure you will be a model poster now Rusty, well done.

I'm putting you under Journeyman's wing as part of our new Poster Mentorship Program.

Perfect match Mr. Hoffa, I am sure Journeyman would be THRILLED to show this poster the ways of the forum :D

Journeyman

EOG Master

Only if he tells me his old handle and not the typical, 'I was a lurker' this cat has been around.

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

Only if he tells me his old handle and not the typical, 'I was a lurker' this cat has been around.

I was never anyone special and accross the street we got along just fine, i dont know how this whole user id works but if shrink cant figure out who i am i'll tell him this i created the user name "peep" here just as eog got started but was caught ghosting on 1st post. havent posted since.

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

but not here to cause trouble just go with the flow, mellow cruising from here on out.

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

funny thing is you would know my handle but 9/10 here would not, i never really made it "big"

Rusty James

EOG Enthusiast

Yes you would know me in a sec, fuck it give me your email addy i'll tell you.

Journeyman

EOG Master

give me a hint first I wanna see if I can figure it out.

no email addresses please.....email a mod if u want to exchange email addresses

dirty

EOG Master

If you need his email please email a mod and they will help ya....

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU GOING TO DO BAN ME RELOAD JESUS CHRIST YOU WOULD BE DOING ME A FAVOR.DONT GET TOUGH WITH ME RELOAD OR I WILL GO ABOVE YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEMOTED BACK TO COFFEE BOY.

I BETTER GET BACK TO THE RX WILHEIM GETS WORRIED ABOUT ME IF I DONT CHECK IN BEFORE 5 P.M.

Blondie

EOG Master

WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU GOING TO DO BAN ME RELOAD JESUS CHRIST YOU WOULD BE DOING ME A FAVOR.DONT GET TOUGH WITH ME RELOAD OR I WILL GO ABOVE YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE DEMOTED BACK TO COFFEE BOY.

I BETTER GET BACK TO THE RX WILHEIM GETS WORRIED ABOUT ME IF I DONT CHECK IN BEFORE 5 P.M.

Is that when he feeds and waters you, or when he takes you for your nightly walk?

Aww you gotta admit it was funny :+textinb3

or are you getting cranky in your old age? :rolleyes:

Actually I'm just jealous that he didn't give me my own customized e-mail address. After all the solid contributions BTJ makes to the forum world, I guess he forgets those he dealt with on the way up to his elite status. It's alright though.

I'm just disappointed Jimmy Hoffa got an e-mail address and you did not think of the rest of us.

Say hi to Wilheim for us.

When you get banned from EOG,

Who would u be able to brag to about your homosexual relationship with Wilheim? :+clueless

What a Bozo you are...:p :p :p

P.S.

Guess where Wilheim likes it?

Blondie

EOG Master

Actually I'm just jealous that he didn't give me my own customized e-mail address. After all the solid contributions BTJ makes to the forum world, I guess he forgets those he dealt with on the way up to his elite status. It's alright though.

See now, you ruined the surprise....

In honor of graduating to the water pistol quick draw we got you

www.cockgobblers.com