My day is off to a flying start

Forgot it was trash day until I woke up to the sound of the Garbage Truck this morning coming down the street, and then a few minutes later......

Sit down at the computer desk and reached over to turn on this little lamp I have to gimme some light, forgot I left a glass of ice water on the desk from yesterday and knocked it over

Had to sacrifice one of my notebooks to prevent the water from frying my keyboard and mouse until I could grab a towel

I've only been up for about 15 minutes

I know, it could be a lot worse but not a good start

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: My day is off to a flying start

Damn Ego, sounds like a shitty morning sorry to hear :(

I might have to be nice to ya since I understand those mornings...

thanks guys

It'll get better. My mouse pad is a little moist, but other than that, it's all good

Last edited:

Dante

EOG Veteran

wow scary do you realize that if the ice water fried your keyboard and mouse.. you might not have gotten to post today... now that would have not worked at all ...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I had the trash thing today as well, but I beat em' by 5 mins.

wow scary do you realize that if the ice water fried your keyboard and mouse.. you might not have gotten to post today... now that would have not worked at all ...

Yeah, I may have had to leave the house, get some fresh air and WALK AROUND a store and get another one :+textinb3

But you know me Dante, I prolly would have just ate a big breakfast, popped a couple pain pills and went back to bed

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah, I may have had to leave the house, get some fresh air and WALK AROUND a store and get another one :+textinb3

But you know me Dante, I prolly would have just ate a big breakfast, popped a couple pain pills and went back to bed

and missed all the fun in P and G now what kind of day would that have been?:smokesmal

I had the trash thing today as well, but I beat em' by 5 mins.

Luckily my brother-in law's trash day is tomorrow, so I'll just load up my trash in the truck and take it over there tonight and sit it out by his curb :cheers

and missed all the fun in P and G now what kind of day would that have been?:smokesmal

PEACEFUL?? :+clueless

Storms coming later today as well, nothing like sleeping the day away during a storm. Just miss the tin roof I had at my house in Kentucky.

Nothing better than being snuggled up in bed during a thunderstorm, hearing the rain hitting that tin roof

Blondie

EOG Master

PEACEFUL?? :+clueless

Storms coming later today as well, nothing like sleeping the day away during a storm. Just miss the tin roof I had at my house in Kentucky.

Nothing better than being snuggled up in bed during a thunderstorm, hearing the rain hitting that tin roof

Yes, PEACEFUL.

Am I going to have to explain to you the art of saying pretty please when they get out of hand... :)

Doesn't work as well for me Blondie, I don't have BOOBIES :+excited-

knocked over my drink again this morning, but I'm getting smarter.

Blondie

EOG Master

knocked over my drink again this morning, but I'm getting smarter.

Are we going to have to get you a sippy cup for the mornings :+textinb3

I like my drink better. Double chocolate strawberry cap with an extra shot of expresso :D

Chocolate and Strawberry should NEVER be mixed together EVER

:puking:

Blondie

EOG Master

Chocolate and Strawberry should NEVER be mixed together EVER

:puking:

Heehee thought I would try it as I usually have a chocolate raspberry one.

Had them throw in the extra expresso just so I could mass antagonize you this morning since I won't be around to do it this afternoon.

See I was thinking of ya :LMAO