As much oil in Gull Island Alaska as there is in Saudi Arabia

<dl><dt>[SIZE=+1]CHAPTER 16 - Gull Island Will Blow Your Mind! ... I went to his office and sat down, and wondered why it was that on this day the trumpets were not sounding. This was a phenomenal thing, and yet there seemed to be no fuss at all about it. Sure enough, without delay, the oil company official soon walked into his office and closed the door behind him. He looked at me with a frown on his face and said, "Chaplain, what you saw yesterday, don't you ever as long as you live, let anything out that would tell anyone the data that you saw on those technical sheets." I said, "But sir, that's going to end the energy crisis in America!" He said, "No, Chaplain, it's not. Quite to the contrary." As he sat down behind his desk, I noticed that he was very worried, and then he continued, "Chaplain, you weren't supposed to see what I showed you yesterday. I'm sorry I let you go with me out there to watch that burn. I'm even more perturbed that I let you look at the technical data, because, Chaplain, you and I might both be in trouble if you ever tell the story of Gull Island." ... This company official said to me,"Chaplain, that great pool of oil is probably as big as the Prudhoe oil field, it has been proven, drilled into, and tested-we know what is there and we know the amount that is there, but the government has ordered us not to produce that well, or reveal any information as to what is at Gull Island."[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]I could hardly believe what I heard that day. I walked out of the oil company official's office very perturbed, because again we could be lied to, the American people would be deceived again-the truth would not be told. As I walked out of that office I realized that I was only one of about six men alive who would even know the truth about Gull Island, or would ever even see the technical data. I was astonished that day because of this restriction on releasing data about the production from beneath a small island out in the Arctic Ocean. This could end the oil crisis, but I had come to the conclusion in my mind, with no doubt whatsoever, that the Federal government would never want that oil produced.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]It was not the oil companies that ordered the rig removed and the well capped. It was not the oil companies that said, "We cannot go beyond our 100-mile boundary." It was not the oil companies that said, "We will not tell the American people the truth." Rather, it was your Federal and State government ... and my Federal and State government-the officials elected by us to represent us for our welfare.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Gull Island was capped and the rig was removed, and the truth has never been' told ... until now! ...[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]CHAPTER 17 - If Gull Island Didn't Blow Your Mind-This Will! Gull Island just proved what the oil companies have believed for some time. It authenticated the seismographic findings. Seismographic testing has indicated that there is as much crude oil on the North Slope of Alaska as in Saudi Arabia. Since the Gull Island find proved to be seismographically correct, then the other testings are correct also. There are many hundreds of square miles of oil under the North Slope of Alaska. ... The Gull Island burn produced 30,000 barrels of oil per day through a 3 1/2 inch pipe at 900 feet.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Three wells have been drilled, proven, and capped at Gull Island. The East Dock well also hit the Gull Island oil pool (you can tell by the chemical structure). For forty miles to the east of Gull Island, there has not been a single dry hole drilled, although many wells have been drilled. This shows the immensity of the size of the field. ...[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]The following is a comparison between the three oil fields on the North Slope of Alaska which have been drilled into with numerous wells, tested, and proven. Prudhoe Bay can produce two (2) million barrels of oil every 24 hours for 20 to 40 years at artesian pressure. Imagine what the production of the Kuparuk and Gull Island fields could be.[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Field Pay Zone Oil Area of Field[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1](Average depth of oil pool)[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Prudhoe 600 Ft. of pay zone 100 square miles[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Kuparuk 300 Ft. of pay zone Twice the size of Prudhoe[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Gull Island 1,200 Ft. of pay zone At least four times the size of Prudhoe . . .[/SIZE] </dt><dt> </dt><dt>[SIZE=+1]Estimates are that it is the richest oil field on the face of the earth. [/SIZE]</dt></dl>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: As much oil in Gull Island Alaska as there is in Saudi Arabia

No shit .... is this for real?

Where did ya find this info?

<table nof="ly" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="478"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2"> </td> <td colspan="2" class="TextObject" width="453">
Alaska?s Gull Island Oil Fields Could Power U.S. for 200 Years
By Mark Anderson​
?Crude oil is the real ?currency? of the world,? said Lindsey Williams at a gathering of the Midwest Concerned Citizens group in Kansas City on July 22. But Americans will never hear about huge oil and gas reserves in the United States, which, if ever tapped, would bring today?s fuel prices at least as low as $1.50 per gallon and make America more energy independent.

As a Baptist missionary in the 1970s, Williams said he rubbed elbows with members of the world?s power elite?who boasted of detailed 30-year and 50-year plans to control the flow of oil and information.

A huge quantity of crude oil and natural gas exists under Gull Island, located in the waters of Prudhoe Bay in Alaska, says Williams. He cited key British Petroleum memoranda and related the statements of upper echelon oil officials who told him that Gull Island would be kept under wraps, limiting domestic supplies so Americans would someday see prices hit up to $10 a gallon at the pump.

?Every issue in the world today relates to crude oil,? said Williams. The U.S. occupation of Iraq and the saber rattling about attacking Iran fit into the crude oil matrix.

Iran is being targeted because it?s one of several countries that want to use their own currencies for oil sales, rather than using the U.S. dollar. Williams told AFP that any country that doesn?t want to ?play ball? with the U.S. government and the financial and oil interests is, in essence, put on a hit list.

The United States, he said, learned that Iran intended to form its own bourse and not use the dollar for oil sales. Therefore, the notion that Iran is a menacing ?almost-nuclear? country was trumped up, presented as fact via the corporate media and Iran is now in the crosshairs.

Other nations wanting more independence from U.S. meddling include Norway, Venezuela, Nigeria, Bolivia, Sweden and Russia.

The 30-year plan, which was first proposed three decades ago and is nearing fruition, included smug assurances from oil officials that the United States will triple its crude-oil usage and alternative fuels will not be allowed to gain enough ground to make a difference. They also noted that all foreign oil production will be scaled back to the United States and that Americans soon will pay $4 to $5 a gallon at the pump and could pay as much as $7 to $10 down the road.

In the early 1960s crude oil was selected as a tool of world control, Williams said, adding, ?What we pay at the gas pump is a form of taxation.? The American consumer?s dependence on crude oil thus far has enabled people from foreign oil-producing nations to buy T-bills (U.S. treasury notes) in order to support the U.S. national debt and continued deficit spending. The need to support that debt puts the U.S. government in a bind, forcing Americans to remain dependent on foreign oil.

Williams, as a chaplain in 1970 when the trans-Alaskan oil pipeline was finished, ministered among the pipeline workers. However, as time passed he made a favorable impression with the top brass and was asked to improve worker-company relations. Next thing he knew, he said he was sitting at meetings of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and various meetings of oil executives over a three-year period.

He told AFP that the IMF-World Bank acts as a middleman between oil producing nations and refineries. In so doing, they set oil prices, he said.

The big event in that three-year period was in 1977 when an Atlantic Richfield oil executive told him, ?We have just drilled into the largest pool of oil in North America?[and] in the world!?

That pool was Gull Island. It was said that there was enough natural gas to supply America for 200 years. But to this day, ?not one drop? of that oil has been released to American refineries, Williams said.

Williams said the executive had warned him that the Gull Island find was highly classified. Do not repeat any of this, he was told. Obviously, that warning did not stop him.

Gull Island Oil
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I can hear King Dipshit right now ...

"Dick .... this place called Alaska ... lets bomb em !! ... They got oil and
I need a military victory ..."

DimeDR

Banned

yeah heard an oil expert talking about this fact months ago ... he said we could tap into it for 1.55 a gallon for 40 years and never blink ... isnt it startling that our gov. woud go to saudi arabia etc and bump fists for profit ... again, werent almost all the phantom boxcutters from SA, not a one from iraq, yet where did the DU get dumped?

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=478 border=0 nof="ly"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=left></TR><TR vAlign=top align=left><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD class=TextObject width=453 colSpan=2>

By Mark Anderson​

?Crude oil is the real ?currency? of the world,? said Lindsey Williams at a gathering of the Midwest Concerned Citizens group in Kansas City on July 22. But Americans will never hear about huge oil and gas reserves in the United States, which, if ever tapped, would bring today?s fuel prices at least as low as $1.50 per gallon and make America more energy independent.

As a Baptist missionary in the 1970s, Williams said he rubbed elbows with members of the world?s power elite?who boasted of detailed 30-year and 50-year plans to control the flow of oil and information.

Gull Island Oil

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yeah heard an oil expert talking about this fact months ago ... he said we could tap into it for 1.55 a gallon for 40 years and never blink ... isnt it startling that our gov. woud go to saudi arabia etc and bump fists for profit ... again, werent almost all the phantom boxcutters from SA, not a one from iraq, yet where did the DU get dumped?

Sorry to burst bubbles but the major source of the alleged enormous oil reserves in Gull Island Alaska is some charlatan minister.You can be a member of Lindsey Williams Pipeline and hear his monthly talk show for only $20. a month.

Here's the links if you're interested in taking the pipe:
Lindsey Williams - The Official Site
Lindsey Williams - Pipeline

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width=500>
Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary. The Transalaska oil pipeline began its construction phase in 1974, and because of Mr. Williams' love for his country and concern for the spiritual welfare of the "pipeliners," he volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the subsequent full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company. Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to information documented in his eye opening book, The Energy Non-Crisis.

After numerous public speaking engagements in the western states, certain government officials and concerned individuals urged Mr. Williams to put into print what he saw and heard, stating that they felt this information was vital to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis. to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis.
that they felt this information was vital to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
<TABLE id=wn><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Noun</TD><TD vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD> gull - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of chump, fall guy, patsy, soft touch, sucker, mug, fool, mark
dupe, victim - a person who is tricked or swindled

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD> gull - mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs sea gull, seagull
larid - long-winged web-footed aquatic bird of the gull family

Larus canus, mew gull, sea mew, mew - the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America

black-backed gull, great black-backed gull, Larus marinus, cob - white gull having a black back and wings

herring gull, Larus argentatus - large gull of the northern hemisphere

Larus ridibundus, laughing gull, pewit, pewit gull, blackcap - small black-headed European gull

ivory gull, Pagophila eburnea - white Arctic gull; migrates as far south as England and New Brunswick

kittiwake - small pearl-grey gull of northern regions; nests on cliffs and has a rudimentary hind toe

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Verb</TD><TD vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD>gull - make a fool or dupe of befool, fool
cozen, deceive, delude, lead on - be false to; be dishonest with

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD vAlign=top>2.</TD><TD>gull - fool or hoax; "The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"; "You can't fool me!" cod, dupe, put one across, put one over, slang, take in, befool, fool, put on
kid, pull the leg of - tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"

deceive, lead astray, betray - cause someone to believe an untruth; "The insurance company deceived me when they told me they were covering my house"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT>wn()</SCRIPT>Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. ? 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime:

war is essential for the Cargyle Group ....

and fuck this notion of cheap gas prices for Americans as long as the Neo Cons are in charge ... Just wont work for those good folks !!!

scrimmage

Dime:

war is essential for the Cargyle Group ....

and fuck this notion of cheap gas prices for Americans as long as the Neo Cons are in charge ... Just wont work for those good folks !!!

What's Dime got to do with it?,and how do the alleged massive oil deposits around Gull Island connect to the Carlye Group?,or are those just non-sequitur comments?
To support Minister Lindsey Williams' continued lifting of the hopes of American oil users,and to get more advice on how to prepare for the Apocalypse visit the Survival Center.
Here's an example of his snake oil offerings,and the link:
Survival Center - Health, Preparedness & Survival Supplies
Preparedness is a lot like insurance
You have to have it before the need arises.
Be Prepared to be on Your Own for extended periods of time!
Where to Start and What To Do

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>A. Get the Book "Basic Preparedness" and DVD series listed above</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>B. Our Catalog ( free with any order ) or $2.00 USA</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>C. Do the First Four Basics of Survival</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>1. Food - Store Food, months good, years better</TD></TR><TR><TD>2.Water-Store Water 1 gal. pppd,& Have a Filter
3.Medical-Extensive First Aid Kit & Extra Meds
4.Shelter -Backup Shelter,Tent,RV,Under Ground Best​

<TR><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Scrimmage:

NO proved one thing .... anyone relying on the guts is living on an Island
with the little guy named Tatu

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

i dont have the money any more to give my lawn mower full power , or hold a weedeater wide open.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

This is complete Bullshit!!! Cheney's monsters didn't know about this "FIND"?? Get the fuck outta here!!! This makes the bible sound real and pastor Hagee sound logical and truthful!!! GTFO!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I wish someone would inform Cheney that Hitler did the honorable
thing in April of 1945 ....

" Please Dick .... its a nice little tablet that will help you fall to sleep ..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

[SIZE=+1]A[/SIZE] grime milestone was reached as the price for a barrel of oil closed above $129 a barrel for the first time, Tuesday.

The significance of that number may be lost on most, but it is significant and here's why:

On September 12, 2001, crude oil closed at $29 a barrel... the day after the attacks of 9/11. While the U.S. Stock & Mercantile markets may have been closed in the U.S., the rest of the world went on without us. The price of oil rose only slightly, up just $1.55 from the day before. Oil has now risen an additional $100 a barrel since 9/11.

If you were a Republican, you might stop there and exonerate President Bush by blaming current oil prices on "9/11". But exactly 18 months later on March 11, 2003, the price of oil had climbed a mere $9 to just $37 a barrel a little over a week before the invasion of Iraq. 9/11 had NOTHING to do with the meteoric rise in gas prices that we see today.

As I noted just last month, when Texas Governor George W. Bush was still running for President in 2000, the price of gasoline hit a high of $1.49/gallon. Truckers threatened to go on strike over the high price of diesel fuel, and a petulant candidate Bush was telling everyone that if he were President, he'd tell OPEC to "open up the spigot" and increase the supply of oil to bring down high gas prices.

<center> </center>

There are a number of things Bush can do to PERMANENTLY drop the price of oil/fuel. I say "PERMANENTLY", because pathetic quick fixes like "halting the flow of oil into the U.S. strategic reserve", like President Bush did this past week, not knowing what else to do after the Saudi's turned him down flat, are not long-term solutions.

<center> </center>

First off, stop devaluing the dollar by printing billions of worthless greenbacks to pay interest on the exploding National Debt

(..clip..)

Second, like just about everyone else, you probably noticed the price of gasoline fell dramatically just before the 2006 mid-term elections.

(..clip..)

$75/barrel oil and $3 gas was almost unthinkable in 2003. That was $54/barrel ago.

<center>
($4 a gallon gas in Florida)</center>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Source: CNN Money

Futures surge after a government report shows a surprise drop in crude and gasoline stockpiles.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Oil prices shattered records Wednesday - shooting over $133 a barrel - after the government said crude and gasoline stockpiles decreased last week, surprising analysts who were expecting an increase.

U.S. light crude for July delivery settled at $133.17 a barrel, up $4.19, on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Prior to the 10:30 a.m. ET report, oil was down 29 cents to $128.69.

"There is a tremendous amount of fear and greed driving this market," said Stephen Schork, publisher of industry newsletter The Schork Report. "This is a runaway train. I don't think the fundamentals justify the runup."

Earlier Wednesday, oil prices soared past $130 a barrel for the first time amid continuing supply concerns and a weakening dollar. The contract retreated just before the government data were released.

Read more: http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/21/markets/oil_eia/index.h...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime:

You are a trend setter Partner ...

This country will either adjust or dissolve like Rome

<table nof="ly" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="478"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2"> </td> <td colspan="2" class="TextObject" width="453">
By Mark Anderson​

A huge quantity of crude oil and natural gas exists under Gull Island, located in the waters of Prudhoe Bay in Alaska, says Williams. He cited key British Petroleum memoranda and related the statements of upper echelon oil officials who told him that Gull Island would be kept under wraps, limiting domestic supplies so Americans would someday see prices hit up to $10 a gallon at the pump.

?Every issue in the world today relates to crude oil,? said Williams. The U.S. occupation of Iraq and the saber rattling about attacking Iran fit into the crude oil matrix.

Iran is being targeted because it?s one of several countries that want to use their own currencies for oil sales, rather than using the U.S. dollar. Williams told AFP that any country that doesn?t want to ?play ball? with the U.S. government and the financial and oil interests is, in essence, put on a hit list.

The United States, he said, learned that Iran intended to form its own bourse and not use the dollar for oil sales. Therefore, the notion that Iran is a menacing ?almost-nuclear? country was trumped up, presented as fact via the corporate media and Iran is now in the crosshairs.

Other nations wanting more independence from U.S. meddling include Norway, Venezuela, Nigeria, Bolivia, Sweden and Russia.

The 30-year plan, which was first proposed three decades ago and is nearing fruition, included smug assurances from oil officials that the United States will triple its crude-oil usage and alternative fuels will not be allowed to gain enough ground to make a difference. They also noted that all foreign oil production will be scaled back to the United States and that Americans soon will pay $4 to $5 a gallon at the pump and could pay as much as $7 to $10 down the road.

In the early 1960s crude oil was selected as a tool of world control, Williams said, adding, ?What we pay at the gas pump is a form of taxation.? The American consumer?s dependence on crude oil thus far has enabled people from foreign oil-producing nations to buy T-bills (U.S. treasury notes) in order to support the U.S. national debt and continued deficit spending. The need to support that debt puts the U.S. government in a bind, forcing Americans to remain dependent on foreign oil.

Williams, as a chaplain in 1970 when the trans-Alaskan oil pipeline was finished, ministered among the pipeline workers. However, as time passed he made a favorable impression with the top brass and was asked to improve worker-company relations. Next thing he knew, he said he was sitting at meetings of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and various meetings of oil executives over a three-year period.

He told AFP that the IMF-World Bank acts as a middleman between oil producing nations and refineries. In so doing, they set oil prices, he said.

The big event in that three-year period was in 1977 when an Atlantic Richfield oil executive told him, ?We have just drilled into the largest pool of oil in North America?[and] in the world!?

That pool was Gull Island. It was said that there was enough natural gas to supply America for 200 years. But to this day, ?not one drop? of that oil has been released to American refineries, Williams said.

Williams said the executive had warned him that the Gull Island find was highly classified. Do not repeat any of this, he was told. Obviously, that warning did not stop him.

Gull Island Oil
</td></tr></tbody></table>

We would have the oil in Alaska flowing wildly by now had not that fuckin' Idiot Bill Clinton Vetoed the Bill in 1996. Another of the many Democrats that have fucked this country over again and again and again.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Do you know all the oil in Anwar will only power the US for 90 days?

We consumer 19 million barrels of oil a day

The supreme irony, however, was that the Bush supporters here rigidly supported the continued filling of the SPR (the Federal Government takes oil into the SPR in lieu of collecting leasing fees for oil leases on public land, and the SPR is as full as it has ever been and at 97% capacity), so I guess they are conflicted thinking its OK to drill for it (even if it isn't the solution to our near or long-term energy needs), and it is OK, then, to turn around and inject it right back into underground caverns because you might need that oil in the future, but it isn't OK to allow reserves to be kept in a natural state for some unexplainable reason.

Further reading:

ANWR is located on the northern coast of Alaska, due east of both Prudhoe Bay, the largest oil field ever discovered in the United States, and NPRA (Figure 1.) Surveys conducted by the USGS suggest that between 5.7 and 16.0 billion barrels of technically recoverable oil8 are in the coastal plain area of ANWR, with a mean estimate of 10.4 billion barrels, divided into many fields.9 This estimate includes oil resources in Native lands and State waters out to a 3-mile boundary within the coastal plain area. The mean estimated size of oil resources in the Federal portion of the ANWR coastal plain is 7.7 billion barrels. In comparison, the estimated volume of technically recoverable, accessible, unproved oil in the rest of the United States is 105 billion barrels, as of January 1, 2002.10

"The enthusiasm of government officials about ANWR exceeds that of industry because oil companies are driven by market forces...and the evidence so far about ANWR is not promising." In December of 2004, Lee R. Raymond, the chief executive of Exxon Mobil, said simply, "I don't know if there is anything in ANWR or not." Said Secretary of the Interior Gale Norton in an interview last weekend: "[oil companies] can produce energy in any place in the world. They are not the strong proponents of opening ANWR."

-------
Norton, in talking point mode, calls ANWR a "national security" issue. But even the optimistic estimates of what lies beneath aren't exciting enough to support fantasies of oil independence. The Department of Energy estimates that, when ANWR oil first comes to market a decade after drilling operations start, Alaska's new bounty will reduce America's oil imports by a grand total of four percentage points.

ANWR has also been pitched as a deficit saving measure, a suggestion promoted by Sen. Stevens, whose recent belt-tightening efforts include bringing Alaska over $1 billion in pork, and Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) of $230 million $1 billion in pork, and Rep. Don Young (R-Alaska) of $230 million Bridge to Nowhere fame. ("I won't jump off of a bridge if we don't win [on ANWR]" Young recently remarked, days before he was officially deprived of an eponymous bridge to jump off.) For a party known to be bad with numbers, the numbers here are particularly suspect-- a supposed $2.5 billion in leases, an extremely optimistic projection that represents over 60 times the historic average for land leases in the area.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nicolas is an EASY TARGET ....

The Hitler Youth Members are as predictable as the Sun rising out of the East
every morning

scrimmage

We would have the oil in Alaska flowing wildly by now had not that fuckin' Idiot Bill Clinton Vetoed the Bill in 1996. Another of the many Democrats that have fucked this country over again and again and again.

Excerpts below from:
McClatchy Washington Bureau | 05/23/2008 | Here're the savings from Arctic drilling ? 75 cents a barrel

Posted on Thursday,May 22,2008
Here're the savings from Arctic drilling ? 75 cents a barrel
<!-- story_videobox.comp --><!-- /story_videobox.comp -->By Erika Bolstad | McClatchy Newspapers

WASHINGTON ? If Congress were to open up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling, crude oil prices would probably drop by an average of only 75 cents a barrel, according to Department of Energy projections issued Thursday.

The report, which was requested in December by Sen. Ted Stevens, R-Alaska, found that oil production in the refuge "is not projected to have a large impact on world oil prices."

But the report also finds that opening ANWR could have other benefits, particularly in Alaska, where tapping the resources in the Arctic refuge could extend the lifespan of the trans-Alaska pipeline. It estimates that if Congress agreed to open ANWR this year, Alaskan oil could hit the market in about 10 years.
<!-- story_factbox.comp --><!-- /story_factbox.comp -->"I'm coming away from it saying that this is yet another an indicator that opening ANWR is important to this country and to our energy future," said Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska.

The report was unveiled Thursday by the Department of Energy's research arm, the Energy Information Administration and came a day after the Department of Interior said that 60 percent of federal lands that hold potential sources of natural gas and oil are closed to leasing.

Even as Republicans have renewed their push, Democrats have warned that there just aren't the votes to open the wildlife refuge to drilling. Congress couldn't muster enough votes to open up the refuge when Republicans controlled the House and Senate. Democrats say it simply won't happen while they're in charge.

The next four years are likely to offer grim prospects, too. All three of the presidential candidates oppose drilling in ANWR, said Athan Manuel, director of lands protection for the Sierra Club.

"The thing that high gas prices has done is make people mad at the oil companies, and not mad at environmentalists for protecting places like the Arctic Refuge," Manuel said.
However, even if drilling has a negligible effect on prices at the pump, opening ANWR to production has other positive effects for Alaska, said Philip Budzik, one of the authors of the report.

For one, it keeps the Alaska pipeline operational past 2030, Budzik said, which means that oil producers might continue to explore smaller, less lucrative North Slope prospects simply because they have a way of getting their oil out of the state. That means oil production will continue to be a mainstay of the Alaska economy.

Also, the Department of Energy found that unlike previous reports on ANWR, U.S. oil consumption is projected to decline, in part because of recently enacted fuel efficiency standards. High oil prices are expected to slacken demand, too.

Still, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that the Paris-based International Energy Agency is projecting that worldwide oil supplies will struggle to keep up with demand.

The Journal reported that the IEA is expected to release a report this fall that says worldwide demand for oil will exceed 116 million barrels a day, up from the current 87 million. Some analysts suggest that the IEA report will spur more interest in previously off-limits domestic prospects.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

any comments from Nicolas?

Alaskan oil could hit the market in about 10 years.

statsfreak

EOG Member

[SIZE=+1]A[/SIZE] grime milestone was reached as the price for a barrel of oil closed above $129 a barrel for the first time, Tuesday.

The significance of that number may be lost on most, but it is significant and here's why:

On September 12, 2001, crude oil closed at $29 a barrel... the day after the attacks of 9/11. While the U.S. Stock & Mercantile markets may have been closed in the U.S., the rest of the world went on without us. The price of oil rose only slightly, up just $1.55 from the day before. Oil has now risen an additional $100 a barrel since 9/11.

I'm not Nick... but I'll comment...

Day after 9/11 2001... $1.55 increase = a 5.6% increase in one trading day...

You are a FOOL if you think 5.6% increase in a single day is "only slightly"

If you compound 5.6% daily from $29 barrel on 9/12/2001 to now....

$642 a barrel... oh, my mistake.. that happens on Jan 14, 2005, roughly halfway until now.... at 5.6% daily... June 3, 2008 is $1257 a barrel....

Your $129 barrel would have occurred on Mar 20, 2002 at 5.6% daily...

So before you try spinning shit as "slightly"... go to school and learn some basic math and analysis first.

You are a joke.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Great comments from a FULL BLOWN ASSHOLE ...

Go try and impress someone else ASSCLOWN

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: The Best Pictures and Video Gallery on the theme Cum In Her Face

There must be a lot of oil there for you to try to derail this thread like that - diabolical!

Last edited by a moderator:

bicideoo

EOG Member

That, obviously, is a best-case Aion Leveling. It

won't be so easy every time. If you don't see an improvement after you've planted the
WOW Gold, you'll have a decision to make. You can leave it

be, accepting that the player will not improve further and making decisions about his participation

accordingly. You can faze him out of Aion Gold raids, if

necessary, and only take the steps below when and if he approaches

WOW Power Leveling about why he isn't being included.

Or, you can decide to be more aggressive: to get real and
hash it Buy WOW Gold.