KayveBear Friday 5/22 (136 - 110) +$2576

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Went 8 for 13 yesterday for a $276 profit in baseball. Lost some on basketball but not factoring those stats here. Finally backtracked the last two weeks to figure out my record on the year which I stopped posting at the end of April when I took 2 weeks off. Took an hour to calculate but my record / profit on the year is now up to date and accurate. Huge morning, 5 for 5 yesterday. Woulda been better had I stopped there but what can I say .. I am an action Junky!

Friday plays shortly... BOL

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Re: KayveBear Friday 5/22 (136 - 110) +$2576

NYY / Pettitte -120 (180 to win 150) *Play of day*

NYY -1.5 +180 (70 to win 126)

I think NYY is just starting to build some momentum so I have to ride it with their two wins in a row... heading home tomorrow and think it carries through.

TEX / GABBARD +150 (50 to win 75)

Heavy dog (scary) but gotta ride TEXAS bats momentum

OAK / Harden -122 (61 to win 50)

Hate betting against my bosox but I think they are tired after 6 game winning stretch / traveling across the coast - harden has pitched very well against them twice this year and OAK snapped 3 game losing streak yesterday with impressive #'s. If line comes down a lil more I might double this play.

PIT / Duke +159 (75 to win 119.25)

Zambrano shelled in his last outing against PIT - PIT bats more alive than CHC right now .. looking for upset.

PIT/CHC Over 8.5 -125 (125 to win 100)

Not much analysis here .. hoping for alive bats from both teams.

DET / Galarraga -153 (153 to win 100)

As I stated in other threads, I am going to ride DET's new found JOOJOO until the train stops. They've paid me 3 days in a row now and are now heading home. Let's see DET continue.

Thats it for now - I also will be adding play (B) of martingale on AZ over for tomorrow but waiting for hopeful better line. GL!

Disclaimer: I am not a real capper nor so I use software etc. All I do is match pitchers, and follow / feel the momentum of a team through their win/loss streaks and the heat of their bats. Tail at your own risk -

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

Who cares? You do a nice job, and are lo key unlike so many so called "pros"! Who just post willy nilly w/no justification or comment. What the hell just post all dogs & unders, some are BOUND to hit. Right! And when you hit one of those +230 pups you`re a "genius".

panther

EOG Dedicated

great job so far k bear

hope you have a great day

good luck

panther

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Hey you guys are great ;) Thanks! :) Let's all win some cash today.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Damn looks like the price I got on OAK vs BOS last night was the price to get .. pretty big line shift now and can't add to it. Oh wells - expected the opposite.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Hey,Kayvebear-have you thought about the OVER on the Bosox/oak game?? 8 run total looks very inviting!!

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Nice run Bear. I am with you on Det. I am riding them until they throw me.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

KC/TOR Over 7 -118 (177 to win 150) ** I like this one!

KC/Greinke +133 (50 to win 66.5)

KC Bats coming alive even though they are on losing streak ... Greinke is a great pitcher at this price even on the road against Halladay - Over bet is my hedge on this dog.

BOS/OAK Over 8 -115 (115 to win 100)

Both teams hitting well, however Harden has been damn good against red sox. OAK bats came to life yesterday... this one can go either way.

CWS / Floyd -110 (110 to win 100)

LAA snapped 3 game win streak yesterday, and CWS red hot. Both pitchers are great, but Floyd at home has slight edge in my opinion.

CWS/LAA Under 9 -115 (57.5 to win 50)

Two very solid pitchers ... expecting a pitching duel.

Best of luck to everyone today ... wierd feeling for me today as I am normally the guy that lays tons of juice on favorites and today large portions of my cards are heavy dogs so we shall see! Play ball!

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Blackcloud - Nice and agreed - momentum to me is more powerful in sports than any software or system and its how I win my $$ ... ride Det until they fail :)

choslamshe

EOG Master

Ok Kayve,

love what you do on here..simply fantastic job. I'm gonna follow you're POD and take the Yankees HUGE tonight. Can't help but feel they're on the verge of a small little run now, and at -125, i love it...

best of luck
Cho

Looking good so far, seattle fits a system for today so we are opposite on one of them, I really like your plays for today. Cleveland bats have been dead cold. Carmona can hold texas to 3 runs but what good is a good pitcher if the team can't score any runs. On texas as welll for 3 units.

GL tonighit.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Goodluck Cho! People tailing me makes me nervous thus the disclaimer above! best of luck to us both.

I feel like if your going to tail me on plays its best to tail the whole card... tailing a single play is hit or miss .. but hopefully if you tail the whole card you might make a buck or two! YIKES! Goodluck :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Frankie - very curious to hear the system on SEA over NYY! :) please do tell if you have the time

Bear, i will tell but i promised someone not on public forums, so i will share but only through email. You can tell the mods to give you my email address. The reason i am being so strange about sharing the system online is because it is a friend of mine's system and i specifically told him i would not post online.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Small Addition to CWS play:

CWS/Floyd -110 (55 to win 50) *Now have a total of 165 to win 150

choslamshe

EOG Master

Hey Kavye,

No worries about the hit or miss...i feel extremely confident with this pick, i'll also be playing smaller chunks on the Tigers, Texas, White Sox/Angels Under, and the Red Sox/A's Over (love this one too). The only game i've promised myself to stay away from is the Cubbies/Pirates.

I'm ridiculous when it comes to tracking my own plays, including specific records when playing certain teams, with certain pitchers, with certain umps, day vs. night games, and so on. With that said, my record whenever betting for/against/totals in Cubs/Pirates games is a combined 13-53 (-$2,213) over the last 3 seasons. Simply disgusting.

Good luck
Cho

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Cho - Sounds like you know what your doing if you keep records that deep :))

I have teams like that (Toronto) where it seems i can NEVER get them right.

Lets make some $$!! :) GOODLUCK

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Welp shitty news for me. My local who I place everything through is pissed. He thinks I am a pro or getting pro advice, neither of which are true .. just hot right now. Every play posted below my DET/Galarraga play tonight he wanted to void, but is accepting 50% my requested wager on . Screws me on the martingale play on AZ, and obviously dicks me going forward because now I have to wait to get a sizeable chunk of change into an online book before I can play more so expect me to be quiet for the next week. Right in the middle of my effing hot streak too. Locals - what a waste of time.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

So because of above message and bookie issues, here is my revised card for today. I am livid about this.. being told an hour before gametime that 1/2 my bets void. Oh well - hopefully I clean him out tonight and get paid tomorrow and dump the cash into an online book. revised card:

NYY / Pettitte -120 (180 to win 150) *Play of day*

NYY -1.5 +180 (70 to win 126)

TEX / GABBARD +150 (50 to win 75)

OAK / Harden -122 (61 to win 50)

PIT / Duke +159 (75 to win 119.25)

PIT/CHC Over 8.5 -125 (125 to win 100)

DET / Galarraga -153 (153 to win 100)

b) AZ Over 9 -125 (53.75 to win 43)

KC/TOR Over 7 -118 (88.5 to win 75)

KC/Greinke +133 (25 to win 33.25)

BOS/OAK Over 8 -115 (57.5 to win 50)

CWS / Floyd -110 (55 to win 50)

CWS/LAA Under 9 -115 (28.75 to win 25)

Apple

Banned

Welp shitty news for me. My local who I place everything through is pissed. He thinks I am a pro or getting pro advice, neither of which are true .. just hot right now. Every play posted below my DET/Galarraga play tonight he wanted to void, but is accepting 50% my requested wager on . Screws me on the martingale play on AZ, and obviously dicks me going forward because now I have to wait to get a sizeable chunk of change into an online book before I can play more so expect me to be quiet for the next week. Right in the middle of my effing hot streak too. Locals - what a waste of time.

Time to start betting offshore

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Betjamaica is taking care of me bigtime. Will have my cash with them by toimorrow morning and will be up and running. Good thing too because I am ENFUEGO!

panther

EOG Dedicated

DONT GET IN OVER YOUR HEAD

will give you a dime of credit up front for starters

and they do pay and on a debit card

no checks or western union to mess with

Last edited by a moderator:

panther

EOG Dedicated

you doing anything early???

I cap football and hoops

dont cap bases

playing off of peoples pick until nba playoffs are over

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Sorry for late update ... partied last night. I went 9 for 13 on Friday for a $358.3 profit. Should have been a +444$ profit but my local book screwed me and only took 50% of my action on the 2nd half my bets yesterday. Oh well. Nice win.