Anyone remember "Puma Clydes" or Jack Purcells?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Anyone remember "Puma Clydes" or Jack Purcells?

no but the british knight pumps were the shit back when i was growing up!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Puma Clyde's I just looked and they must still make them...but I can't find the originals....they were low cut, dark blue with a gray stripe, suede ...kinda Dallas Cowboyish if I remember correct.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Puma Clyde's I just looked and they must still make them...but I can't find the originals....they were low cut, dark blue with a gray stripe, suede ...kinda Dallas Cowboyish if I remember correct.

i barely remember last week let alone that far back, not to mention u have a decade on me in age

Journeyman

EOG Master

Back in the day 20+ years ago , I wore 100 dollar sweat suits and looked like a freak because nobody wore them and that was all I owned, but was never able to wear them to school, and now days kids wear underwear, shorts, lousy looking sweats to school...I would have loved school in this era.

I'm talking 80's .

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well back in the day there was a really cool cat who played for the New York Knickerbockers, AKA Knicks and they had this guard named Walt 'Clyde' Frazier, you all may know him from the Just For Men commercials....

He was a pretty good ballplayer :cool: Puma Clydes

:hung whatever

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Well back in the day there was a really cool cat who played for the New York Knickerbockers, AKA Knicks and they had this guard named Walt 'Clyde' Frazier, you all may know him from the Just For Men commercials....

He was a pretty good ballplayer :cool: Puma Clydes

:hung whatever

let me pull out the encyclopedias, seems i could find out about your generation that way :finger004

roach23

Banned

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Gonna be 50 in a few weeks, but thanks for asking.:+textinb3

hahhaha congrats on the big 50, i thought u were way older and u were saying u wore these and so was he, just had me like wtf.. :cheers