Where the hell is Omni Frog?

Re: Where the hell is Omni Frog?

I believe Fog parlayed his great success in NBA handicapping to a nightshift position at Taco Bell.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog is back to the day job grind in the corporate world. How pathetic. I dislike wearing a suit and tie. I even work my days off. Like today. My offshore days, my posting days and my screenwatching double shifts are pretty much over. Bright side, much more time with my family and not as worried government will slam the door shut on my earns. They just glom a big chunk.

Caught 17 Bass, to my son's 15 after Friday meeting and fixing the boats and cleaning up the pond. As long as I can still fish and have my family, I could not be happier. I just drained my stinky pond and went back to a corporate pond. I do what I have to do.

Best Wishes...:+waving-5

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Frog is back to the day job grind in the corporate world. How pathetic. I dislike wearing a suit and tie. I even work my days off. Like today. My offshore days, my posting days and my screenwatching double shifts are pretty much over. Bright side, much more time with my family and not as worried government will slam the door shut on my earns. They just glom a big chunk.

Caught 17 Bass, to my son's 15 after Friday meeting and fixing the boats and cleaning up the pond. As long as I can still fish and have my family, I could not be happier. I just drained my stinky pond and went back to a corporate pond. I do what I have to do.

cliff notes.....unemployment check come no more

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

cliff notes.....unemployment check come no more

I have collected exactly zero unemployment checks my entire life. Same as welfare, and food stamps. My offshore business evaporated, one revenue stream at a time. I am just part of the mass exodus from it, the offshores, the forums, you name it. Handwriting was on the wall after First slid the bill by.

OF...:doh1

Good Luck Froggie...

I know many others won't admit it but YOU ARE MISSED...

Happy Memorial Day Weekend sir! :fireworks:

RIVET!!!

THE SHRINK

Tuckman

Uh Poster

A one of a kind poster, he will be missed.

he will be missed? not even 5 hours after this thread was started he appeared, he always will have an eye on this site regardless if hes playing go fish or draining his bathtub :rolleyes:

he will be missed? not even 5 hours after this thread was started he appeared, he always will have an eye on this site regardless if hes playing go fish or draining his bathtub
:LMAO

Of course FROG had to take a break after the beating he took in the playoffs. Guy starts a thread about me, out of nowhere, about how I am the worst playoff handicapper he has ever seen. He also makes up a bullshit story about me stiffing ClipJoint. After that, he proceeds to lose 8 of out 9 games, all by large margins. Dropped something close to 25 units. Talk about looking foolish.

Forget all the talk about him and his family, he will be back. He is an addict when it comes to this posting forum. I have no doubt he will be back. Maybe not this year, but eventually. I would also bet that he is still playing, just not posting his plays.

Guy has a huge family, wife and lots of kids, but would sit in front of the screen watching line movement and posting on gambling message boards all day long. And I am the tool? Funny stuff. :LMAO

Of course FROG had to take a break after the beating he took in the playoffs. Guy starts a thread about me, out of nowhere, about how I am the worst playoff handicapper he has ever seen. He also makes up a bullshit story about me stiffing ClipJoint. After that, he proceeds to lose 8 of out 9 games, all by large margins. Dropped something close to 25 units. Talk about looking foolish.
Why do you think I tried to draw him out of retirement. There will never be a better fade. Talk about a Golden Goose.