Re: The Fate of Dirty And The General

Re: VERY bad taste dude

you post that crap and then call ME stupid??

You got problems man

you post that crap and then call ME stupid??

You got problems man
No, I called your moving of that post stupid.

I'd use the term ass kisser, cocksucker, or yes-man if I wanted to describe you with an adjective.

Now explain to me what in the hell is so offensive about posting humorous pictures in a 'FATE OF DIRTY' thread? Lighten up, starting to think Blondie isn't the only mod that bleeds around here....

Blondie

EOG Master

Crazy, can you show a little respect for everyone please. You are wlaking a very thin line....

It is hard to fight for you when you continue on this route. You will have email in a few minutes

You will have email in a few minutes
That's a very touching email.

Did you write it all yourself or is that the standard issued warning you pulled out of the moderator 101 manual? Am I supposed to reply? :+clueless

Blondie

EOG Master

Did you write it all yourself or is that the standard issued warning you pulled out of the moderator 101 manual? Am I supposed to reply? :+clueless

No, that was written by myself, Reload, and Hoffa. We were working on that in the middle of everything. It is up to you if you respond or not. If you feel there is something in there that you want to respond to then feel free to do so, if not then no need to. :cheers

one

EOG Addicted

maybe Crazy is a lousy no good piece of crap, IMO you leave the post in tact and let it speak for itself.

would have had a lot of the regulars around here calling him a piece of crap... instead it is just the mods vs. crazy again.

chalk another one up for censorship.

Blondie

EOG Master

The post is back in its original format doc. Before I edited I copied it to another place just in case. I am not above admitting I am wrong and have done so in another thread.

Apple

Banned

No, I called your moving of that post stupid.

I'd use the term ass kisser, cocksucker, or yes-man if I wanted to describe you with an adjective.

Now explain to me what in the hell is so offensive about posting humorous pictures in a 'FATE OF DIRTY' thread? Lighten up, starting to think Blondie isn't the only mod that bleeds around here....

ego has been real annoying lately.. I'm starting to realize what he's all about.

roach23

Banned

No more freedom of speech? Even in poor taste?

The old mod crew let a Journeyman post stand where he wished a heart attack and death on the General, in the name of freedom of speech.

New mods just edit or delete as they see fit. Cowards.

Apple

Banned

The old mod crew let a Journeyman post stand where he wished a heart attack and death on the General, in the name of freedom of speech.

New mods just edit or delete as they see fit. Cowards.

I know and thats what this place is known for..

Easy boys, freedom of speech is alive and well...

The original post may have lacked some taste, but my friend Dirty is a big boy and can handle anything thrown his way.

You and me are fine Crazyl. You're passionate, straightforward and you speak you mind. Good qualities all.

As moderators we're coming together as a team...

Apple

Banned

The original post may have lacked some taste, but my friend Dirty is a big boy and can handle anything thrown his way.

You and me are fine Crazyl. You're passionate, straightforward and you speak you mind. Good qualities all.

As moderators we're coming together as a team...

You are the best Jimmy.. You are definitely on my no-bash list.

Jimmy is fine in my book also.

Don't know him much, but has seemed fair so far.

As for Dirty, he irritated me with some of his remarks as of late. It's not like he was blindsided for no reason. It's all good though, me posting a few pictures isn't a "grudge", just poking fun.

:smokesmalTWO VERY GOOD MEN-ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD-AND RESPECTFUL REPLIES - THEY WILL LAND ON THEIR FEET,NO MATTER WHERE IT IS--HOPING SOMEONE ON HERE CAN HELP THEM,AS WELL.:smokesmal

Tuckman

Uh Poster

No, that was written by myself, Reload, and Hoffa. We were working on that in the middle of everything. It is up to you if you respond or not. If you feel there is something in there that you want to respond to then feel free to do so, if not then no need to. :cheers

hahha crazy is recieving hand written emails, thats touching and kinda romantic, u should feel privledged :rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

How do you handwrite a email Tuck? I thought you had to type them

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Dirty and General...we have tried to say thanks but have been blocked.
Hopefully this will go through.

Journeyman

EOG Master

BULLSHIT, you fucking shit stirring pussy.

I never wished death on anyone...way to twist it around you cock sucker.

J

joeybagadonuts

BULLSHIT, you fucking shit stirring pussy.

I never wished death on anyone...way to twist it around you cock sucker.

You may not have wished death, but you did wish cancer on someone you stupid fuckin piece of shit stiff. All 4 of my grandparents died of cancer, as did one of my friends last night. You are really a true piece of shit, Journey, and karma is a bitch, my friend.....

Apple

Banned

wow J-Man, you wished cancer on someone?

Not good pal, not good

Journeyman

EOG Master

wow.. that was mean

mean, I was mean? any idea how much shit is said about me that is really accurate?

fuck

this fucking blowhard joeybagashit has been at this for 6 years, same shit different day...do these people have lives, do they think I could care less what they write or its somehow affecting me?

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Wait, Journeystiff, are you saying you didn't wish cancer on Peep? I'm sure if someone searched long enough on the RX they could find it.....

Even if he did say it, words are words.

Ever hear that old saying starts out- sticks and stones will break my bones, but....

Blondie

EOG Master

Even if he did say it, words are words.

Ever hear that old saying starts out- sticks and stones will break my bones, but....

What did you do with the REAL Crazyl? :+clueless

What did you do with the REAL Crazyl? :+clueless
Nothing it's just stupid. I've caught shit for being insensitive my whole life, saying the wrong things, not being polite enough, not respecting others feelings and catering my words to them, being too offensive etc...

Words are words. If someone is going to cry a river over them, that's their problem.

Blondie

EOG Master

Nothing it's just stupid. I've caught shit for being insensitive my whole life, saying the wrong things, not being polite enough, not respecting others feelings and catering my words to them, being too offensive etc...

Words are words. If someone is going to cry a river over them, that's their problem.

You make a very good point Crazy. Can't argue with that...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

GOOD STUFF:LMAO:LMAO