Pistons backers on wrong side of fix

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Pistons backers on wrong side of fix

Crazy blowout by Boston........

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

one of those games where u just have to say wtf....

no matter what side you were on, doubt you expected a score like this

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

How many times do i have to say the league wants Boston vs LAL.

This is the most crooked league out of the 4 major sports...they have had a freakin ref fixing HUNDREDS of games..............AND, that's the only think you've heard about....god only knows what else is going on behind the scenes.

Boston had double the amount of FT's throughout the 3rd. It was 24 to 12.

Boston got their early fouls out of the way, and then Maxiell, Billups, some other dude all picked up 3 fouls, the game was angled hard again by Bavetta as was Bos/Clev game 6.

This guy is a crook.

Apple

Banned

This is the most crooked league out of the 4 major sports...they have had a freakin ref fixing HUNDREDS of games..............AND, that's the only think you've heard about....god only knows what else is going on behind the scenes.

I want Lakers and Celtics too..:cocktail But yeah a Celtics/Lakers series would definitely boost ratings immensely.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I want Lakers and Celtics too..:cocktail But yeah a Celtics/Lakers series would definitely boost ratings immensely.

If that series boosts ratings, why wouldn't the NBA do everything in their power to secure that matchup?

Funny how Vegas won't take betting on the WWF, but they take betting on the NBAE.:+excited-

For your information, I have Boston series and have posted that a few times.. So this win benefited me. Boston played well enough to win on their own, but they did have help along the way.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

you're reaching, cause that was just an old fashioned ass kicking...

fouls - 25 on pistons, 24 on boston
ft's - 26 for det, 30 for bos

maybe bavetta grabbed a few board for the c's while i wasn't looking... 44-28 on the boards for the c's

You can't look at the closing fouls in this situation, that's a meaningless statistic. As I said, the game was already dictated halfway through when Boston had 24 FT attempts compared to 12 for Det., not to mention a slew of 3 fouls on their players.

I was very much rooting for a Boston win here but I'm simply being objective.

Amen Brother. I have stopped betting the NBA playoffs after the first two rounds. The fish stinks from the head first.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

its like thor jr crying fix every single game :rolleyes:

tuckman my brother you know why guys lose betting? Because they are to stupid to realize this stuff happens. A two year old should be able to see it. You go on believing that Donaghy was on his own and i will go on believing what i have witnessed the last 30 years. Oh and by the wqay on ESPN@ last year Grant Hill admitted that it was common knowledge with the players that if the league wants a game 7 in a certain series Dick Beveta is their man. His words not mine.

Let me just again state, Boston was great here, and would've kicked ass without any angling, but I do think they got a bit of help along the way. That's all I'm saying. Toward the end, with the game wrapped up, of course you see the statistics slip toward a more balanced position.

Sometimes officials just call things differently. Boston was great defensively but I don't feel the officiating was consistent from game 2 where they couldn't even stand in front of their man without a blown whistle.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Crazy when i get done with you you will be able to spot the players who fix games for the good of the league. I hate to break this to you bro but Billups is the biggest crook out there. he is a fantastic player but when there is huge money on the Piston he always seems to stink up the joint. Go look how Philly won their two games in their series with Detroit and see who was the player throwing the ball all over the place. Cleveland last year and Miami the year before. Even the announcers in both series kept wondering what the heck he was doing. there is no Lebron in the finals last year if it wasn't for Billups.

Crazy when i get done with you you will be able to spot the players who fix games for the good of the league. I hate to break this to you bro but Billups is the biggest crook out there. he is a fantastic player but when there is huge money on the Piston he always seems to stink up the joint. Go look how Philly won their two games in their series with Detroit and see who was the player throwing the ball all over the place. Cleveland last year and Miami the year before. Even the announcers in both series kept wondering what the heck he was doing. there is no Lebron in the finals last year if it wasn't for Billups.
I didn't like how Flip kept Stuckey in there instead of Billups for some key minutes throughout the 2nd half. It wasn't a rest factor, he consciously just left him in there instead of Chauncey.

The guy didn't get the reputation of "MR BIG SHOT" by tanking games, what kind of interests do you think he has to maybe look the other way..? :+clueless

royboy

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

The NBA is the closest sport to Wrestling by far.

The referees, the timekeepers, league officials, the players, the coaches, the ushers, the hot dog guy, the cheerleaders... They're all on the take.

I've seen the bloody trail.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

The NBA is the closest sport to Wrestling by far.

The referees, the timekeepers, league officials, the players, the coaches, the ushers, the hot dog guy, the cheerleaders... They're all on the take.

I've seen the bloody trail.

alright, if hoffa says so, i'm gonna have to pay closer attention to these shenannigans