KayveBear Saturday (5/24) - (145 - 114) +$2934

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated
Nice day yesterday but very dramatic with the local book who is ending my action due to the hot streak I've been on. Off to western union right now to get some money in new offshore account before night games start. Think I will probably miss day games.

Had I been able to wager this morning, play would have been on NYY to win as stated yesterday, ride NYY at this point until they fail - follow the joo joo.

Other morning plays that I will miss but like:

AZ / Johnson +103 (arizona snapped big losing streak yesterday combined wiht ATL's win streak snapped - id probably place $200 on this for those of you following my action.

Off to western union. Hopefully I get some cash in for tonights action. Then I am off to Oakland Coliseum to watch my boy beckett try and shutout oakland tonight.

Can't even bet on BOS at the game im going to see live since redsox 7 game win streak snapped last night by OAK who is on 3 run win streak. BECKETT -145 so tempting, but OAK is probably the play tonight. Ok, off to western union. :dancefool

panther

EOG Dedicated
Re: KayveBear Saturday (5/24) - (145 - 114) +$2934

tried to help you out in your fri thread

takes 10mins to sign up

a post up would get you about anything you wanted to bet

hope you have a great evening

good luck

panther

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Panther -

Thanks for the help :) I just sent a chunker to betjamaica .. they are giving me a 20% bonus and a 50$ free play, plus apparently they are mailing me an ATM card that I can get cash off of with 30 minutes notice to them 24 hours a day anywhere in the world (AWESOME). I will check out the site you sent in though but guessing they can't beat what jamaica is offering me...

Not sending in a ton of plays today .. probably gonna put an OVER in on Bosox. no time to do research today so consider it a day off. we'll see.

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Ok taking SSI's Chase system seriously .. $20 units now on this martingale system. See his thread to learn more.

a) Tex Under 8.5 to win one unit

a) Min under 8.5 to win one unit

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Like I said, this is an off day for me. Spent all day getting money to new offshore book and didn't have time for much research, plus with all the drama of yesterday I don't want an interruption to the hot streaks momentum so I am ok with taking a deep breath today. Woulda killed NYY, wish I had money in on time. AZ, we will see.

Small plays for today:

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="650"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">Selection #1
5/24/2008 7:05 PM - (EST)</td><td align="left" valign="top">Baseball MLB
Wager Type:Straight Bet
Chicago Cubs
Money Line -123 for Game
J Marquis -R must Start P Dumatrait -L must Start
Risking $92.25 To Win $75.00 USD<hr></td></tr><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatBbDesc --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><tr><td align="left" valign="top">Selection #2
5/24/2008 7:05 PM - (EST)</td><td align="left" valign="top">Baseball MLB
Chicago Cubs/Pittsburgh Pirates
Total Points OVER 9 -120 for Game
J Marquis -R must Start P Dumatrait -L must Start
Risking $60.00 To Win $50.00 USD<hr></td></tr><!-- End FormatWagerDescription --><!-- FormatBbDesc --><!-- FormatWagerDescription --><tr><td align="left" valign="top">Selection #3
5/24/2008 9:05 PM - (EST)</td><td align="left" valign="top">Baseball MLB
Boston Red Sox/Oakland Athletics
Total Points OVER 7? -105 for Game
J Beckett -R must Start J Duchscherer -R must Start
Risking $105.00 To Win $100.00 USD</td></tr></tbody></table>

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Also, I DO NOT RECCOMEND TAILING THIS PLAY. Bet jamaica gave me $50 free dollars for my initial deposit and I am using it to bet on Josh Beckett / Red Sox tonight in OAK only because I am going to the game and love the red sox and want to root for them extra hard :)

The actual bet tonight should be on OAK with Boston's 7 game win streak snapped yesterday and Beckett being shakey, but Beckett-120 is hard to pass on, especially when going to the game :) Free money regardless.

BOS/Beckett -120 (50 to win 42ish)

Good luck and enjoy the game...Do you know if bet jamacia will take D1-AA football. That is the only reason i use 5 dimes. I wouldn't mind having 20% bonus back too. GL on your nights action.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hope you meant twins Under 10 and not (8.5)...

occum7

EOG Enthusiast

Get your butt home & back to work! :)) Sox lost, but you got to see a well pitched gm, just the wrong side. Rays & Tribe did for me today what I needed yesterday. Oh well I caught up. BOL to us on Sun.!

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Game was so much fun regardless... Duchscherer for Oakland was so impressive and you could see exhaustion from BOS - no one cared and two starters (manny and lugo - if you can call lugo a starter lol) didn't play..

seats were unbelievable .. best seats ive ever had. too much fun. cya all tomorrow. :)

Also SSI- yes i meant under 10 on twins :)

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Went 1 for 4 today on little research and sleep for a fun loss of 247.5, 50$ of which was free cash from my book.