Indy 500 In-Game thread

Some good radio communication with Danica going off on her crew just now. Might be heading for a good finish here.

Re: Indy 500 In-Game thread

Milka Duno just spun out. Too bad - have always liked her more than Danica. :(

Now Danica gets crushed! DNF coming up for her. I think her crew is going to hear one angry bitch tonight.

Danica being Danica. I wasn't around for the race guys, was the pit row accident Briscoe's fault??

Patrick's frustrating day ends in pit-road dust-up - USATODAY.com

After spending much of the afternoon giving her own mechanics an earful, a late crash left Danica Patrick looking like she was ready to fight another driver's pit crew.

Patrick already was having a disappointing day in Sunday's Indianapolis 500 when driver Ryan Briscoe ran into her on pit road late in the race, causing her car to rumble to a halt at the end of pit road.

A furious Patrick then got out and purposefully strode toward Briscoe's pit for what was shaping up as a confrontation with his crew. But track security personnel intervened and directed her back to her own pit area.
With that, all the hype and momentum Patrick carried into the race didn't mean a thing. Even before the crash, Patrick had spent much of the race complaining about her car.

"I am SLOW!," Patrick protested over her in-car radio with about 60 laps left. "I am DAMN SLOW!"

I heard that radio commentary about being slow. She sounded real upset then. And how she did this walk at the end toward the other crew was real dramatic. They had a couple of security guys trying to calm her down. And I'd say it was definitely Briscoe's fault - don't know how deliberate it was though.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Grats to any winners, today. I laid off and just listened to it on the radio.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

She is a natural for a little "Woman on Woman" cage match for Vince McMahon's "entertainment" company

She is a natural for a little "Woman on Woman" cage match for Vince McMahon's "entertainment" company

I'm sure he'll make her an offer to at least appear at Wrestlemania in the future. He'd offer a lot for it too. Even just to stand there and be in someone's corner for a match or something. Lots of money.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

dana lost im bummen thats the only driver ive ever heard of in the f/n thing anyway