Why aren't Devil, Journey, and Raider the new mods?

They're the ones with the years of experience. interesting for a site of this magnitude to go with 4 relatively uknowns...but i wish the new 4 well. they are doing amazing! just stop moving so many threads! LOL

:houra

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted
Re: Why aren't Devil, Journey, and Raider the new mods?

Shrink should of hired me. Its about making money, fresh customers that depoist. But my price is to high

Well, our agent tried contacting you, but we were unable to get in touch...

LOL pastor what site are you working for these days sir?

I THINK DEVIL SHOULD BE GIVEN A "caps lock" KEY BEFORE ASSUMING SAID POSITION...

Journeyman

EOG Master

They're the ones with the years of experience. interesting for a site of this magnitude to go with 4 relatively uknowns...but i wish the new 4 well. they are doing amazing! just stop moving so many threads! LOL

The PULSE of the offshore world has spoken :cool:

The Devil

EOG Master

THE DEVIL TYPES IN CAPS BECAUSE HE DOESNT NEED READING GLASSES WHEN HE DOES THAT.......AND THE DEVIL DOESN'T LIKE WEARING GLASSES.........

BESIDES I KNOW IT ANNOYS SOME POSTERS AND THE DEVIL DOESN'T WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A NICE GUY..................

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Those would be good choices in my opinion. I've battled them all at one time or another but the truth is they would be amongst my first choices. All know sports and/or the industry fairly well and all of them will stick to their guns and take you on if need be. As a mod you need someone that will make you think once in a while. Someone that will spur you to post, someone that invokes some sort of feeling within you. Nothing against Dante and those types, hell I love the kid, but you can have too many of those nice guy types on a forum. It's like a poker line-up, you can hide a couple of rocks without ruining the game but you need the action guys to really make it work. I don't know the new mods so no sleight to them but a line-up of Devil, Jeff Jones, JMan and Raiders would do some damage in these forums. I'd read it everyday.

patrick, exactly, my friend. don't know why none of these posters became mods.

Journeyman has been shown to be a HIGHLY unstable, stiff. How the hell would anyone trust him to be a moderator I have no idea. The guy is pure trash.:cocktail

Dante

EOG Veteran

Those would be good choices in my opinion. I've battled them all at one time or another but the truth is they would be amongst my first choices. All know sports and/or the industry fairly well and all of them will stick to their guns and take you on if need be. As a mod you need someone that will make you think once in a while. Someone that will spur you to post, someone that invokes some sort of feeling within you. Nothing against Dante and those types, hell I love the kid, but you can have too many of those nice guy types on a forum. It's like a poker line-up, you can hide a couple of rocks without ruining the game but you need the action guys to really make it work. I don't know the new mods so no sleight to them but a line-up of Devil, Jeff Jones, JMan and Raiders would do some damage in these forums. I'd read it everyday.

Pat I agree... you really can not be to nice a guy and be a mod that was my way and it was hard .. you have to have almost the thickest Skin imaginable to be a mod that is for sure

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Pat I agree... you really can not be to nice a guy and be a mod that was my way and it was hard .. you have to have almost the thickest Skin imaginable to be a mod that is for sure

I agree, thick skin is a must. I'm glad you didn't read that wrong Dante and become insulted, I think you were one of the better mods, hell everyone liked you. My point was though you need a variety of personalities to keep a forum jumping, too many nice guys is probably not ideal for a forum that thrives off hits. Nice guys like you are great but you need a few assholes like me and Journey to keep things rolling.

:p

Journeyman

EOG Master

This is an all star lineup for sure, I don't think they would mesh well...but no doubt four really good forum personalities.

Jeff Jones is a mystery to me, I can't tell where he's ever coming from but do usually read his posts.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Jones is a mystery to me too, just started reading his posts. Seems to have the "it" factor though.

Jones
Devil
JMan
Raiders
Frog

That would be the mod dream team, LOL. Everyone would read, even the one's that swear they wouldn't. :smokesmal

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jones is a mystery to me too, just started reading his posts. Seems to have the "it" factor though.

Jones
Devil
JMan
Raiders
Frog

That would be the mod dream team, LOL. Everyone would read, even the one's that swear they wouldn't. :smokesmal

Talk about 5 opposites!

Lots of hatred in that group. :rolleyes: :cool: :+clueless :doh1 :finger004

roach23

Banned

ID what have the new mods been doing that's so amazing?