My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: My (+200 unit) MLB Chase Challenge with Shrink

thanks guys, no problem.

i may have a chase play tonight for the nba game, i think we have a good setup... post it later today..

good luck with your wagers...

SSI

EOG Dedicated

anyone wishing to follow along, i have a "Pattern Betting" play tonight in the NBA.

Lakers Over 192 (to win one unit)

please play this in the same amount, as you would play (a) in our betting sequence.

i am prepared to chase this a minimum of 4 games or a max of 6....... or until a WIN is achieved.

good luck with your wagers..

SSI (Southern Sports Investor)

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Thanks SSI for working your ASS off for all of us and for being on time everyday !!! This is way to good !!!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

nice to hit a (2 for 1 winner), chase 37 and chase 39 both end...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

SSI did you buy points on laker total or has line shifted a full 1.5 pts?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

its moved that much... it was 192 for a very long time...

kayve, this is a setup that i use, id suggest you play it Over and be prepared to chase it, just as we do the baseball. chasing the Lakers Over...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Yah I am sure we can get a Lakers over in the next 4 ... unless LAL takes the series down in 4 or 5 :p

Series bets on LAL and BOS (thanks to you on celts) looking great ... I will probably pull the trigger on this one before gametime. Keep up the great work buddy ;0

SSI

EOG Dedicated

kayve, its a chase on the lakers Over, not necessarily the lakers/spurs Over, there is a difference. Ill crossover to the nba finals if need be, thats why i said wager the same amount and be prepared to go 6... the only way it would end with a Loss in 4 games, is for the spurs to win the next 4 and all 4 go Under.... got it?

otherwise we go until we get a Win, or lose 6... even if we take this chase to the nba final... the Unit is there for the taking (i hope)

good luck on your wagers..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Hercules, do me a favor and shoot me an email sometime.. its posted a few posts back i think... i dont want to keep posting it and abuse any rules here..

see post #196 for it...

95cherokee33s

EOG Member

SSI, I was just curious if there was going to be any new chases (other than the ones that are pending) for tomorrow. I am going out of town for the night and won't be able to check this forum tomorrow. Thank you very much for your time!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

cherokee, drop me a line by email, ill see what i can do for you..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

"another one bites the dust"... Lets go with the angels over to finish off one heck of a mini run.. thats now a cool (+32 units) in the last 13 days...

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

SSI, I was just curious if there was going to be any new chases (other than the ones that are pending) for tomorrow. I am going out of town for the night and won't be able to check this forum tomorrow. Thank you very much for your time!

Lets stack em up! Great thread.

Cherokee, looks like Chase 41 Dodgers Over starts on Monday (they went under for the 5th straight time today)

Gotta continue with Chase 38 Seattle under b.

Depending on the outcome of the Angels game you might have chase 40 LAA over b. (if they go under on sunday night)

For the Runline chase it looks likely that it will be the Devil Rays -1.5 as they are the biggest favorite. The yanks failed to win by 1.5 so the runline chase moves to game b. Should be the DRays but that might change of course as game time gets closer. Other possibilities are the Jays and the Phils. Cant see either of them passing the DRays.

As far as Action Chases, you'd have to wait for SSI to post those, but at least you will have the other chases in time to make your bets before you have to go out tomorrow.

Good luck everyone, lets continue the ride!

rgorr

EOG Member

another fine day

alsmost all chases ending at a or b

panther

EOG Dedicated

just got back to the room

thanks

good luck

panther

SSI

EOG Dedicated

not the ending that i wanted but it wouldnt be any fun, if they all fell down with their legs spread, now would it..

here is the update...

Southern Sports Investments: 73-0 (+73.00 units) (3 pending)

The (O/U) Chase: 38-0 (+38.00 units) (2 pending)(351-1 run going)

Runline Chase: 17-0 (+17.00 units) (1 pending) (123-0 run going)

Action Chase: 18-0 (+18.00 units) (nothing pending)

tomorrows plays will be posted sometime in the morning, it looks like we will have 7 of them...

please play within your limits..

here is what i mean...

Over the course of an entire season in baseball, my systems should net approximately (+400 units), this is with (ZERO) losses.... However it is my opinion that we should have about 3 losses this season that will cost us a total of (-200 units)... If this occurs, it will still leave us with a profit of about (+200 units)... I think we can all live with a (+200 units) this year, cant we?

just remember, things are going to be shifting gears a little, we are going to get into the meat of things now... the action could be fast and furious, so hang on for the ride...

ill be around tomorrow morning, to post the plays, some of them you should know but others you dont...

rgorr

EOG Member

I will add rows to the SSI portion of my bets in my spreadsheet!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

here we go with Mondays plays..

Chase38
b) seattle Under 8.5 (-1.10) to clear one unit.

Chase 40
b) angels Over 9.5 (-1.10) to clear one unit.

Chase 41
a) dodgers Over the total (not posted yet at wrigley) to win one unit.

Action Chase 19
a) Colorado Over 10 (-1.15) greek to win one unit.

Action Chase 20
a) Wsox Under 8.5 (-1.10) to win one unit.

Runline Chase 18
b) bluejays -1.5 (+1.20) to clear one unit...

there will be one more play added for tonight, so if your doing this, check back because it may be a continuation play..

ill post it this afternoon..

good luck with your wagers...

panther

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the early plays

to the park then home

good luck

panther

SSI

EOG Dedicated

no problem panther,

the dodger total for chase 41 play (a) was Over 8.5 (-1.10)

good luck today...

coachp

EOG Addicted

Runline chase 18 is in the books! Tampa Bay and phillies are both pretty close. Which will it be.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

just sent you the email, for me its no longer a question as to the runline play.

adding

Runline Chase 19
a) TB -1.5 (+1.05) to win one unit.

rgorr

EOG Member

Question about the RL chase. Do you normally start another one on the same day if the early game is the highest line?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

rgorr, yes i have modiefied both the runline chase and action chase to better capitalize on winning... i briefly mentioned that things were slightly changing, for the better (if you can believe that)..

i firmly believe that we can now make (+400 units) this season, with ZERO losses but my current expecations and past data, say to expect 3 losses.. each loss will cost us approximately (-70 units), this will still leave us with about (+200 units) for the season and i would expect this...

hard to say, that you expect to make (+200 units), hey but its in the title to my thread.

rgorr, get my email from post 196 and ask anything you wish..

good luck..

rgorr

EOG Member

Thanks, SSI.

I really enjoy your organized structure, and, of course, the success we have been having.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Thanks- haven't got the email yet- been having some problems- probably need to sit down and erase old stuff an clean it up a little--- any way thanks and good luck.

coachp

EOG Addicted

Oh- I saw it at the end of the last one- my fault- thanks again. And I second what rgorr says- the structure and discipline is the ticket.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

SSI, not sure who you pissed off but they erased your thread from the site promotions room across the street and all your posts from the 22nd on.

Who needs them anyway. Continued success :cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i appear to have been permantly banned...

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

welp as long as you don't get banned from here! Why do you keep getting banned everywhere? :(

CPSTORM16

EOG Member

SSI... I would like to email you but if you would not like your email address made public please email me at . Thanks!

CP

Last edited by a moderator:

Blondie

EOG Master

CPSTORM16 if you would like to email SSI feel free to email me and I can forward it on.

blondie@eog.com

but we discourage emails from being posted on the forum

Thanks!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks blondie...

CP, email anytime you wish..

munson15

I want winners...

just sent you the email, for me its no longer a question as to the runline play.

adding

Runline Chase 19
a) TB -1.5 (+1.05) to win one unit.

I f***ed up the runline chase again, SSI!:doh1 Forgot you play two, so I only took TB tonight and am still on (b). Do you play two anytime there's a day-night situation, or does it depend on whether there are two strong sets of faves, one day and one night?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks blondie...

Munson, sorry about that... hopefully it will work out with the rays tonight and we will all be on the same page tomorrow..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, all is well that ends well... at least were on the same page tomorrow, with a clean slate..