Take out the BROOMS, San Anton.

I've flip flopped here a bit, but after further analysis, I really think the Lakers win tonight and quite possibly Tuesday.

Am I alone? :+clueless

What is the rigged factor here Thor?

Spurs getting swept

Spurs getting swept

Tonights officials, (posted by Dark Horse across street)

Mike Callahan - not popular with home teams, which are a horrible 28-47 ATS and 35-40 SU when he officiates. His totals are tilted heavily as well: 27-44 towards the under.

Joe DeRosa - he's up against Callahan tonight. (Don't let anybody tell you the playoffs are between teams). DeRosa smiles upon home teams at the tune of 50-26-2 ATS and 50-28 SU. This virtually identical record invites ATS plays. These two refs don't see eye to eye when it comes to totals either, with DeRosa clocking in at 43-34 towards the over.

Will tonight's third zebra tilt the balance?

Meet Eddie Rush. Home teams love him at a 51-22 SU rate. Home team bettors are somewhat less enamored, but still profitable at 40-32-1 ATS. His totals can be ignored at 38-34 O/U.

Gentlemen. Start your engines!

With DeRosa and Rush combining for a 101-50 SU edge for the home team, Callahan could be in for a tough night.

Apple

Banned
Re: Take out the BROOMS, San Anton.

A sweep would be wonderful.. I think the Lakers take this in 5-6

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

One team should be up 2-1 and that ain't LA - just don't know if you can spot Kobe a game and still win - who knows - Gasol and Odom are such pussies that maybe it's possible

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I just don't see how SA can win the series - Kobe is allowed to throw Bowen to the side and elbow him - and it will never be an offensive foul.

I just don't see how SA can win the series - Kobe is allowed to throw Bowen to the side and elbow him - and it will never be an offensive foul.
Because he's King Kobe. I don't mind him getting away with shit just because he's fucking awesome, but Lebron James getting away with things drives me crazy. He's such a pussy compared to Kobe.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

One team should be up 2-1 and that ain't LA - just don't know if you can spot Kobe a game and still win - who knows - Gasol and Odom are such pussies that maybe it's possible

You are a little dramatic as usual but YEAH that first game was huge. When you are giving up home court and maybe playing a team a little better (or even equal) and are up 20 on the road....it is suicide to lose.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Because he's King Kobe. I don't mind him getting away with shit just because he's fucking awesome, but Lebron James getting away with things drives me crazy. He's such a pussy compared to Kobe.

Lebron should not be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe nor Duncan - if this thing goes 7 and there are no more blowouts TD gets 150 boards in the series - the guy is a monster - Kobe is basically Jordan and that's the problem - but he should not be allowed to do this shit he's doing - he should have fouled out by the 3rd quarter.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

You are a little dramatic as usual but YEAH that first game was huge. When you are giving up home court and maybe playing a team a little better (or even equal) and are up 20 on the road....it is suicide to lose.

If we're up 2-1 like we should be - then LA is playing in an elimination game 4 and not us.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If we're up 2-1 like we should be - then LA is playing in an elimination game 4 and not us.

It didn't happen. They had all sorts of chances in that 4qtr and could not get it done. they did not deserve it. They had zero offense. Yes, they could of won with that three by Manu just short. Bottom line is, Koby should be the difference down the stretch. Spurs need the next though and take it one day at a time. I had the Spurs over team total tonight and love all Spur fans and players including you.

roach23

Banned

:LMAO

Nice commentary AFTER the fact....

Good luck with your wagers...:rolleyes:

i would've given you one of these guys if they won: :thumbsup

Didn't bet them tonight. Got Lakeshow for the series though. Just wanted to call you a mush.