If Bush approval ratings goto 15% and ...

... when Obama loses in November, what will he blame it on ??

a) voter fraud in Florida
b) US Supreme Court
c) voter fraud in Ohio
d) hanging chads
e) Democrats own incompetence

This should be fun to watch.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: If Bush approval ratings goto 15% and ...

ITS THE "ANTI EF HUTTON" of EOG

"NICOLAS TALKS .. AND NO ONE LISTENS"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

McBush is fucked ...

Barr winning the Lib Nod today is bad news for the 4th Reich as a lot
of Repugs will vote for Bob Barr as a FUCK YOU MCBUSH VOTE

Barr is McBush's nitemare .... he is so weak on all fronts and his ass
getting exposed more and more is gonna be fun

He is a sacrificial lamb like Dole like in 96 ....

Obama now is the clear front runner on the National GE

RonDog2

EOG Member

I still wonder who are these 29% that actually stand by this man and his abysmal failures and still think hes done a good job?

mr merlin

EOG Master

I still wonder who are these 29% that actually stand by this man and his abysmal failures and still think hes done a good job?
Count me in the 29%, yea he's made a few mistakes and overall I'm a little disappointed, but I know one thing is absolutely true - If the democrats hate him and are bitching, he must be doing a lot right. And thats the truth.

Count me in the 29%, yea he's made a few mistakes and overall I'm a little disappointed, but I know one thing is absolutely true - If the democrats hate him and are bitching, he must be doing a lot right. And thats the truth.

That's SOME kinda awesome political philosophy there!! And say what you will about me personally (And I know you will, cause that's what ya do), I have championed several of guys from the other side of the aisle: Huckabee, Joe Scarbrough, and even Colin Powell are people that I have either respected before, or respect now!!
I just think the Republican Party is dangerous when it comes to how cavalier they are with money and power and war!!
And realize THIS; democrats FAR outnumber conservatives in this country, but there is a LARGE element of us who either don't vote or can't vote!! Now, your obvious response will be to call disenfranchised voters crooks, murderers, and rapists who shouldn't count anyway! But that's not a valid response!! There are weak and uneducated people in this country who don't know SHIT about voting or what to do if they even wanted to become involved!! That's who the Democrats worry about!! Rich Conservatives will take care of themselves, but there are problems in this nation that are cutting through the middle class like a hot knife, and republicans don't seem to care!! In fact, they seem to just want to put us on hold and thow $300 in our faces in hopes we'll forget about how bad the last 8 years have been!! And what's sad is that it might work for some people who've not got the sense to see through this blood-money offering!!
Now there will be a new era, Merlin!! November will usher in a new way of doing things!! There will now be focus on getting this country back on track, as dems will be taking over the government and doing what's RIGHT with it: serving the interest of it's citizens instead of offering them up to world-wide global ridicule!!!
:bank:

The thing about McCain is that the more he talks, the less you want to listen to him. McCain is going to lose this election all on his own.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

To quote Merlin:

Count me in the 29%, yea he's made a few mistakes

I GUESS LIKE STATING NOTRE DAME "HAD A FEW LOSSES" LAST SEASON?

mr merlin

EOG Master

That's SOME kinda awesome political philosophy there!! And say what you will about me personally (And I know you will, cause that's what ya do), I have championed several of guys from the other side of the aisle: Huckabee, Joe Scarbrough, and even Colin Powell are people that I have either respected before, or respect now!!
I just think the Republican Party is dangerous when it comes to how cavalier they are with money and power and war!!
And realize THIS; democrats FAR outnumber conservatives in this country, but there is a LARGE element of us who either don't vote or can't vote!! Now, your obvious response will be to call disenfranchised voters crooks, murderers, and rapists who shouldn't count anyway! But that's not a valid response!! There are weak and uneducated people in this country who don't know SHIT about voting or what to do if they even wanted to become involved!! That's who the Democrats worry about!! Rich Conservatives will take care of themselves, but there are problems in this nation that are cutting through the middle class like a hot knife, and republicans don't seem to care!! In fact, they seem to just want to put us on hold and thow $300 in our faces in hopes we'll forget about how bad the last 8 years have been!! And what's sad is that it might work for some people who've not got the sense to see through this blood-money offering!!
Now there will be a new era, Merlin!! November will usher in a new way of doing things!! There will now be focus on getting this country back on track, as dems will be taking over the government and doing what's RIGHT with it: serving the interest of it's citizens instead of offering them up to world-wide global ridicule!!!
:bank:
I dont know where you live, but I know very few democrats, but almost everybody(even the non-republicans) espouse principles more conservative than liberal. AS far as your dream that the dems are going to "do whats right", dream on, there was a time under clinton when they had both houses of congress as well as the presidency and accomplished nothing. In fact that led directly to the republicans taking control (1994) of the house for the first time in decades.
The Democrats are alot like Al-Qeada, they talk good and people want to give em a try but as soon as they have power they wear out their welcome.
Yea, Obama will probably win, its their year, but I for one will sit back and enjoy the spectacal.

I dont know where you live, but I know very few democrats, but almost everybody(even the non-republicans) espouse principles more conservative than liberal. AS far as your dream that the dems are going to "do whats right", dream on, there was a time under clinton when they had both houses of congress as well as the presidency and accomplished nothing. In fact that led directly to the republicans taking control (1994) of the house for the first time in decades.
The Democrats are alot like Al-Qeada, they talk good and people want to give em a try but as soon as they have power they wear out their welcome.
Yea, Obama will probably win, its their year, but I for one will sit back and enjoy the spectacal.

I'm sorry for arguing with you!! You REALLY are a simple-minded person, and I hope you get the help you so desperately need!!
What would you call the last 8 years, if not a "spectacle!" Wait.......don't answer that!!
:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-:+signs15-

I think that McCain deserves the award for LEAST inspiring leader of the 21st century.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Racist fucks like you in W. Virginia----the BITTER dolts who cling to their church and guns when the government fucks them over and lies to them about everything!!! In closing, fuck you,Greek towelboy and circlejerk swingman.. And How's Scotty McClellan's book doin' for ya-asshole???

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Bush made a FEW mistakes??? A FEW?? what did he do right??? Are you MR MERLIN because you turn lies into dogshit,or what?? Hopefully you cannot reproduce!!

and how will they do this?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Bush made a FEW mistakes??? A FEW?? what did he do right??? Are you MR MERLIN because you turn lies into dogshit,or what?? Hopefully you cannot reproduce!!
I must admit feelings of trepidation as in a few short months I will be without the loving embrace of the Bush/Cheney govt. Hopefully Mccain will continue the policies of truth, justice and the american way.

DimeDR

Banned

yungbuck,

merlin said "BOYS WILL BE BOYS" when usa soldiers raped and killed an innocent 14 y-o iraqi girl, then gunned down her family in their living room ... he is a subhuman, dont take him for much ...

then when devil bluffed he would put me up if i would fly cross coast to meet his "Harvey" firemen and i refused for a dozen sane reasons, the sorcerer called me chickenshit ...

he is a classic, harmless but still entertaining :)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dime: LOL !!!

I can see the response:

"Diebold ... it won the Preakness in 2004, correct?"

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

"If Bush's approval ratings go to 15%".........that's 14 1/2 % MORE than it should be!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Here is what Merlin hates to hear:

Chavez ran against Bush ..... Chavez wins

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

"Truth, Justice and the American Way", Mr.MERLIN???? As my avatar suggests-don't fuck with Superman! Those three ideas(truth,justice and the American way) have exactly ZERO to do with Chimpy McCokespoon's administration and mind(?)set!!! You can always move to one of those ME democracies we're (nation)-building over there-so we don't have to rebuild our democracy over here!!! Have I told you lately what a moronic Jack-booted jackass you are?????

Last edited:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck this shit ....

Storm the "Palace" with about 100,000 Americans .... grab Rice, Cheney
and Bush and use the trees on the front lawn to serve some good ol
American Justice

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Fuck this shit ....

Storm the "Palace" with about 100,000 Americans .... grab Rice, Cheney
and Bush and use the trees on the front lawn to serve some good ol
American Justice

the sad part is that they have the best security in the world and we pay for it. Plus throw in the brainwashed military who thankfully is slowly coming around.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Maybe we can cut a deal with KISS to give Bush's lover Rice AIDS .....

DimeDR

Banned

the sad part is that they have the best security in the world and we pay for it.

paint "77" on everything and you cant be touched by weapons :) either that or disinter red grange

mr merlin

EOG Master

yungbuck,

merlin said "BOYS WILL BE BOYS" when usa soldiers raped and killed an innocent 14 y-o iraqi girl, then gunned down her family in their living room ... he is a subhuman, dont take him for much ...

then when devil bluffed he would put me up if i would fly cross coast to meet his "Harvey" firemen and i refused for a dozen sane reasons, the sorcerer called me chickenshit ...

he is a classic, harmless but still entertaining :)
Let me make this perfectly clear, I see nothing wrong with killing the family of an iraqi girl who files false rape charges against someone during wartime - they should understand that you dont f**k with people with guns.

DimeDR

Banned

false rape charges? why did your wet dream neocon crew say it was a disgrace?

anti, can you see why these goons relate to the psychopaths running this sad country

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

It starts at the top and the shit flows downhill quickly

Bush is a full blown Mental nutcase who got off on killing innocent animals as a
child and Scarface would nuke millions of innocent Iranians if FOX NEWS would
carry the blast live so his evil ass could masturbate