HAS JEFF JONES BEEN WHACKED?

Re: HAS JEFF JONES BEEN WHACKED?

This will be great when Jeff Jones sees this. I'm going to sit back with my Coke and popcorn.

If anyone can identify which of the following is Jeff Jones (I have seen him so I know), EOG will send you to Costa Rica baby!!! :party

Teaze is your wife letting you take a break from your "honey do" list? :+textinb3

having worked my ass of for the past 2 days i've decided i deserve a break, of course she's gone shopping with a girlfriend and i'm to meet them and grab a bite to eat around 6. thought i'd see how everyone was before jumping in the shower.LOL i'll be around later for sure, i will be unable to get the windows done but other than that the list is complete:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Blondie

EOG Master

having worked my ass of for the past 2 days i've decided i deserve a break, of course she's gone shopping with a girlfriend and i'm to meet them and grab a bite to eat around 6. thought i'd see how everyone was before jumping in the shower.LOL i'll be around later for sure, i will be unable to get the windows done but other than that the list is complete:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

GOOD cause I added to mine figured you would have ALL day tomorrow :+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post1213991" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">05-25-08, 02:36 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #16 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->teazeman<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1213991", true); </script>
Mofome, teazemans little helper

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1213991" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: HAS JEFF JONES BEEN WHACKED?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->granted i'm not a pretty sight..............
</td></tr></tbody></table>

TEAZEMAN: MAYBE NOT A "PRETTY SIGHT" BUT ACCORDING TO A COUPLE OF FELLAS IN GEORGIA ... YA HAVE A "PURDDY MOUTH"

YouTube - Deliverance - You got a purddy mouth

OR DID HE GET HIRED AT JIFFY LUBE? :+clueless

I am very sorry to cause some of you to no doubt have a couple of restless nights. So that you may relax and enjoy the holiday today, I wanted to end all the speculation regarding my whereabouts.

I did indeed start my internship yesterday at Jiffy Lube. On the first day, I breezed through the first J. L. training module, "Professional Methods of Proper Tire Inflation." I was on the fast track.

But then, it was time for some practical application (under proper supervision, of course). Those air hoses are tough to master. And that tire guage! What do they thingk I am? A calculus major?

So, sadly, it didn't work out.

I guess I'm back.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am very sorry to cause some of you to no doubt have a couple of restless nights. So that you may relax and enjoy the holiday today, I wanted to end all the speculation regarding my whereabouts.

I did indeed start my internship yesterday at Jiffy Lube. On the first day, I breezed through the first J. L. training module, "Professional Methods of Proper Tire Inflation." I was on the fast track.

But then, it was time for some practical application (under proper supervision, of course). Those air hoses are tough to master. And that tire guage! What do they thingk I am? A calculus major?

So, sadly, it didn't work out.

I guess I'm back.

Try McDonalds next, I hear they make a mean McMuffin (full of nutrition) and the pay is 600 a month.

good luck, good morning, another day , another dollar.

:cheers

Try McDonalds next, I hear they make a mean McMuffin (full of nutrition) and the pay is 600 a month.

good luck, good morning, another day , another dollar.

:cheers
Thanks, Journeyman, but I'm looking at a position in housekeeping at Paris down on the Strip.

But I can't figure out why, for a French hotel, everybody seems to speak Spanish.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks, Journeyman, but I'm looking at a position in housekeeping at Paris down on the Strip.

But I can't figure out why, for a French hotel, everybody seems to speak Spanish.

Would you happen to have a 400 lb sidekick, who still lives with his mother, to hold your hand as you venture out into the new foreign world of real job hunting?

'werkin' a real job can be tough :cheers

'good luck' and Semper Fi :rolleyes: