Rate all the mods, day 2, next up Wilheim

Journeyman

EOG Master
Ratings scale 1-5 stars

Overall posting since becoming a mod. 1.5 he has picked it up a bit since I mentioned how lame he'd become.

Knowledge of sports and gambling 4
He's afraid to give out picks and as soon as he loses a play he is out of there , best example was when Wil gave out a bowl pick , made a big deal out of it, and after the game lost he admitted 'he had no idea West Virginia had that kind of team speed' , because he never weatched them play a game all season , yet he was putting his opinion right there on the main page for everyone to view as if he had a great opinion on the game!
:LMAO 'caveat emptor' should have been attached to the bottom of that post!

Overall moderating 2 , his heavy handed, 'I am right and you are wrong' approach is way overboard.
Personality 0 no need to go into that with an explanation anyone who has spoke to him regularly knows this.
How much, if at all, did mod change once he became a mod? he gets a 0 here too, NO ONE changed more than this clown.
Curteous to his fellow posters? 3 , he can be very curteous but he complains constantly behind the scenes and gets very annoyed if the poster doesn't do it exactly how he wants them to do whatever it is.
Does he do a good job moderating? 2.5,
He will tell you he starts his day at 5 am and punches out at 10 pm or later and has a million emails to go over each day:rolleyes: , which is pretty much just a big fish story....the reality is, he opens the board room mod thread at 5am, which consists of starting a thread with the date and then says 'good morning wil'. he takes a quick look around the forum, to make sure nobody talked about him overnight and if so deletes or moves it, he check PR which should be clean as the late mods have taken care of that before they signed out, he then registers if any, the new signups with the click of a mouse, this entire process takes 10 minutes tops :LMAO Wil then disappears til around lunch time, I am assuming he goes back to bed , I watched this routine from him for years....back when I was there he rarely posted, so who knows what exactly he was doing, I wasn't the only Mod wondering that either...eventually they gave him two days off on top of that:+clueless

Summation:
Wilheim is Rick A's puppet.
If Rick said 'it was brown' will would have a brown nose and agree, if Rick turned around a day later and said it was pink Wil would say 'woops I was mistaken , it was pink'.

Re: Rate all the mods, day 2, next up Wilheim

Another good choice for discussion! :houra

I figured you would have paced yourself a little before getting to this one though. But I'm sure we're all looking forward to the feedback. :)

Well, for getting on me with "Who cares" posts about other sites, there surely seem to be a lot of posters who enjoy discussing people who are now at other sites.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

I never had a problem with Wil; and thought he was pretty generous about food/drinks at Rx bashes..

..>>Wil is a company man; get real;.. how many mods at eog put down the shrink.
jmho
gl:dancefool

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

one of two reasons I stopped posting at RX. The only good thing I can say is wilheim did not show up here.

roach23

Banned

..>>Wil is a company man; get real;.. how many mods at eog put down the shrink.

Good point.

I give wilheim a 3.5. He edits/moves/deletes shit too quick. Otherwise he's a pretty good mod in my book. Needs to work on his sense of humor.

Junior

EOG Veteran

Wilheim sucks. He is a puppet and nothing else. He couldn't shine "THE GENERAL'S" shoes . Each MOD here is better hands down than Wilheim I mean "HITLER" lol. I wonder how many times he blows Ace in a day. I bet he swallows as well. RX used to be a top notch sports forum 5 years ago but each passing day it declines. Only a few good cappers there and the RX protects the wrong ones. Mistakes daily in there tracking thread and mods are suppose to monitor that section, thats what it is there for. Only other posters are correcting the mistakes. Bottom line is I feel Wilheim is a -2 in the 1-5 rating IMO.:houra

Junior

EOG Veteran

Is that how you REALLY feel? :LMAO
Don't get me going shrink, Thats about 20% how I feel the other 80% is 100x's more sickening. Don't want to ruin my Memorial day thinking how I feel about the Nazi.:houra

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I Like Willie and think he does a great job and not afraid to say it. He fights hard to get you your money. That is huge and if anyone thinks he is lazy on that you are nuts. He has a good relationship with the books and has helped me big time once or twice and of course countless others too.

He runs a tight ship but that is a thankless job. Are you kidding me? Dealing with these idiots and young idiots who have no respect and class at all, swearing and mouthing off 24/7. With it being the biggest forum you have to run a tight ship in my mind. That is one tough thankless job. WIl does a good job. He is not perfect and it is "his way or the highway" sort of but there is no easy answer to what he does.

overall a 4

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

toolhiem is the worst head mod of any site in the ten years I have been around the forums. He is anti player, pro book and does not even try to hide it. A judas goat for proppin up and protecting the ACE ACE charade. While all of the posters who trusted him lost everything. The RX had fat sheets back then. But now, close to irrelevant. Best site at one juncture, it all turned to shit under his watch. My rating, he sucks balls.

Hiya wil!!! OF :doh1

You can't post that, where are my edit SS troopers.

PO69

EOG Master

He is a cocky son of a bitch, that is for sure. He is never wrong. Supposedly, he saves ALL emails over the last 7 years!

Junior

EOG Veteran

toolhiem is the worst head mod of any site in the ten years I have been around the forums. He is anti player, pro book and does not even try to hide it. A judas goat for proppin up and protecting the ACE ACE charade. While all of the posters who trusted him lost everything. The RX had fat sheets back then. But now, close to irrelevant. Best site at one juncture, it all turned to shit under his watch. My rating, he sucks balls.

Hiya wil!!! OF :doh1

You can't post that, where are my edit SS troopers.

Glad I am not the only one seeing the resemblence to HITLER,lol. You go FROG!!!

cassiusclay

EOG Master

IMO he should not be a mod in a gambling forum, knows very little about handicapping.

Wil is a fellow Vietnam Nam vet and overall a decent guy, his hands are tied with the current management.

Most former military guys "do what they are told", Wil is no exception.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Here is all I will say about Wilheim:

The guy is sooooooooooooooooo straight-laced if he say on a Yardstick he'd get Brain Damage

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Wil is another top notch one...His overall sports knowledge and insights into gambling and making money is lacking compared to others so he gets a 3.5. Keeps the standard of great forums RX up and going stronger than ever.

I hired him so I know firsthand how he operates...

I think the negative has been pointed out so why be redundant? :+clueless

Now for the positive....:rolleyes:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I hired him so I know firsthand how he operates...

I think the negative has been pointed out so why be redundant? :+clueless

Now for the positive....:rolleyes:

Just say this:

"Of all the Mods out there Good and Bad - Wilheim is one of them"

Just say this:

"Of all the Mods out there Good and Bad - Wilheim is one of them"

I was being a "smartass..."

I would never have hired wilheim if I didn't see good qualities in him...

Yes he can be trigger happy but being a moderator is not very rewarding and it's a lot more demanding at times than people realize...

When I was at TheRx, Wilheim was a Friend and a good moderator...

The Rx still continues to thrive, so thats proof positive that not only wilheim but ALL of their mods are doing something right...

THE SHRINK

I wonder more about the character of the people who start threads like this about other people.

Who really gives a flippin fuck what you think J-stiff?

Go shave your legs you meathead...

I was being a "smartass..."

I would never have hired wilheim if I didn't see good qualities in him...

Yes he can be trigger happy but being a moderator is not very rewarding and it's a lot more demanding at times than people realize...

When I was at TheRx, Wilheim was a Friend and a good moderator...

The Rx still continues to thrive, so thats proof positive that not only wilheim but ALL of their mods are doing something right...

THE SHRINK

classy post:cheers:cheers

Wil is both a fair and honorable man who manages to often times demonstrate patience beyond my understanding, whenever a player and book have issues i believe all moderators at any forum would do their level best to help. I am of the opinion that the book is sometimes correct in a dispute and have caught shit for feeling this way as well, anyone who's disagreed with a player can vouch for the same.

The Devil

EOG Master

ALL I KNOW ABOUT HIM IS WHAT I READ.......AND MOST OF IT ISN'T GOOD.........BUT I COULDN'T RATE THE GUY ON THAT...........

Dante

EOG Veteran

classy post:cheers:cheers

Wil is both a fair and honorable man who manages to often times demonstrate patience beyond my understanding, whenever a player and book have issues i believe all moderators at any forum would do their level best to help. I am of the opinion that the book is sometimes correct in a dispute and have caught shit for feeling this way as well, anyone who's disagreed with a player can vouch for the same.

I agree...I could not have said it better

Journeyman

EOG Master

I wonder more about the character of the people who start threads like this about other people.

Who really gives a flippin fuck what you think J-stiff?

Go shave your legs you meathead...

If you read it, I have achieved my goal :pop: and if you responded back even better.

Thanks.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Willy was a great right hand man for me when he was hired. Same day as Bucsfan67. What happened when I left and all the things we have been thru, I let go and consider it past past past.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Wil and I butted heads a few times, but having met him in person, he is a genuine guy.....he just does what he's told, like alot of us do, and people that can follow the rules will like him, those that cant, won't.....but he's a fair guy, and was very generous in Vegas to all the posters, from what i could see.....He is lacking a little in the sense of humor department, but i think maybe thats a requirement for a head mod....its alot of work, not alot of time for joking....you are responsible for alot...

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

He does a phenominal job. He has great character, tries to always do the right thing. Keep up the good work Wil!!

Wil and I butted heads a few times, but having met him in person, he is a genuine guy.....he just does what he's told, like alot of us do, and people that can follow the rules will like him, those that cant, won't.....but he's a fair guy, and was very generous in Vegas to all the posters, from what i could see.....He is lacking a little in the sense of humor department, but i think maybe thats a requirement for a head mod....its alot of work, not alot of time for joking....you are responsible for alot...

Solid post. Met him at last year's bash and is a good guy. He has the forums cleaned up pretty well, and for us posters that want info, all we can ask.

Rating 5.

texansfan

EOG Master

If JMAN doesn't like the guy then I have nothing but positive things to say about him.