MSNBC Documentary on embedded Iraq Reporter......

This war is CRAZY!! I woke up on the couch and it was on this morning.
This guy has been over there for FOUR years!!

They were interviewing the troops and some of them were saying that if we didn't support the war, then we didn't support them and to go on with our lives over here and let them take care of things over there!! I just don't feel that way!! I think it's ashamed that these young kids are over there in that nightmare of a place!! And I also feel like our military-men are on a different plane mentally than most of us, and they have to be!!!

However, I have heartfelt feelings for those kids over there!! I SINCERELY respect our soldiers, but I don't think most of them are even old enough to understand the full-scale magnitude of what the objectives of this war actually are! One reason is because those objectives changed over the first 2 years of the war with policy premises moving from the old-style overthrowing a dictator, to putting a democracy in place, to now fighting terrorists!!

Well, what our "leaders" here at home don't understand, apparently, is that we are actually BREEDING hatred for us by the very means we are trying to fight it with!! So what you're looking at is a war where fresh soldiers are born every day! And they we will be raised to hate our guts worse than there fathers do!! Iraq!! They had nothing to do wiith 9/11!!! NO DOUBT!!

Of course our soldiers feel strongly about what they're doing!! Wouldn't you feel like you needed to kill or be killed?!? So I salute every one of them in that country and all the other soldiers from all the other wars in history of this country!! But I must respectfully disagree with the young man who feels like I need to agree with WHY he is over there in the desert locked in an endless sea of sand and people dressed like Ninjas with RPG's pointed at him!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: MSNBC Documentary on embedded Iraq Reporter......

Some kids are on their 5th Tour of Duty?

Bush has no plans to pull out the troops //// he is going to dump
this clusterfuck on the next Presidetn and run and then start the "blame game" on Dems via interviews with Ingraham, Hannity and Limbaugh

Check out this documentary on this Marine Sniper that they got on there now!! This kid is really gettin in depth talking about the psychology of the military!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

This war is CRAZY!! I woke up on the couch and it was on this morning. This guy has been over there for FOUR years!!

They were interviewing the troops and some of them were saying that if we didn't support the war, then we didn't support them and to go on with our lives over here and let them take care of things over there.

ATTENTION YUNGBUCK!

Dart Tootin'!

It's about time you listened to some real patriotism from some real soldiers for a change.

I just don't feel that way!!

This is a positive reflection on their patriotism and a negative reflection upon yours.

If you don't support the war, then you don't support the troops.

Instead, you are only giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

That's called treason.

The soldiers are right.

If you are not going to support the war, then get out of their way, get on with your life, and keep your mouth shut.

The last thing they want to hear is your pissing, moaning, and groaning.

It's bad for their morale.

Your petty and misguided protests only serve to demoralize the troops.

Let the soldiers take care of the business of carrying out the divine mission that God commanded America's Commander-In-Chief Of The Armed Forces, President George W. Bush, to lead.

Remember:

President George W. Bush is YOUR Commander-In-Chief.

It is your divine and moral imperative to support him in his mission to lead the troops to victory and win the war on terrorism.

DISMISSED!

Munchkin Man

Let me put it to ya like this, you right-wing nutjob!!
The night George Bush addressed the nation, about 2 weeks after 9/11, I was gathered at the bar at O'Charley's with probably 20 of my college friends, and we shut down the jukebox and turned up the volume!! I was READY to get in line behind this guy!! What were we gonna do about these fucking stains that had threatened MY country??? And he said ALL the right things!!
When he went to Yankee's game and threw out the first pitch, I cried!! I was generally, for maybe the first time in my life, really sincerely patriotic!! And when we bombed Afghanistan, I grilled steaks and had a fuckin' party!! I was READY for us to mow through that country til we found those cocksuckers ...............................and then..........................WHAT??? Iraq??? They lied and said there were weapons of mass destruction!! There is NOOOOOOOOOOO reason that we should be over there!!!!! Get it through your crazy, Bush-is-gonna-deliver-us-to-God, mind that we are mired in a quagmire (To borrow a well over-used cliche of the last 5 years!!)!! They had NOTHING to do with 9/11, they had NO WMD, they DON'T WANT our democracy, they don't want our Christianity, and people like you, via voting for reelection of these thugs, have made middle-class American families like mine SUFFER b/c you've been duped!!!!
There is nothing that can change these truths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush is a Commander in Chief? ... Of what ? the Marijuana Patch he is growing in Crawford?

Jesse Ventura summed up things very nicely POS Munchkin ... and UNLIKE BUSH and CHENEY Ventura was a SEAL who served this country:

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Calls Out Dick Cheney

Bush should be in jail awaiting execution for War Crimes and Treason

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush is our "Commander in Chief"

Like stating "Paris Hilton has only slept with me in the past 2 years..."

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

Hope you and your blowup Anne Coulter doll have a "romantic" Memorial Day

S

stucco43

this Munchkinuts seems like a traitor to the constitution...
your worship of GODKINGBUSH and his policies is treason...
you like to type alot but I dont think the quality is there...
cut down on typing so much and focus on what your going to say...
the more you type the more you sound like the rest of those sellouts...
Let the soldiers take care of the business of carrying out the divine mission that God commanded America's Commander-In-Chief Of The Armed Forces, President George W. Bush, to lead.
you made this statement Munchkinnuts
is you think its a divine mission you are too doped up to know any better

munchy=EOG's very own Pat Robertson, as pure as the driven snow, lily white and with a halo over his head, just another one of the sheep in Gods flock.

munchy believes war and killing are good.

munchy believes that sense he is morally correct any opposing opinion is incorrect.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

I just off the phone and have arranged "weekend" visits for your
ass when they start rounding up Traitors

Your choice of the following for "Weekend Companion" duties:

1) Melanie Morgan
2) Sean Hannity
3) BatemanPatrick
4) Lynne Cheney
5) Jeff Gannon
6) Mark Foley
7) Ktb Krusher

Think about it and give us your answer by no later than Noon EST on Tues

S

stucco43

this munchkinuts reminds me of the Republican Guards last days protecting Saddam...any time now...munchkinuts will throw down his weapons and kiss the imperial invaders feet...
you make a sweet water boy for the illuminati...
not to much debate but a lot of passion...
anyways munchkinuts you got anymore scripture about Jesus...I am all ears...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin Man is busy this afternoon ...

"I ... THE MUNCHKIN MAN ... BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME THRU OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ... WILL DESTORY IRAN THRU MY LOYAL SERVANT GEORGE BUSH ..."

Let's start our own "clubs!"
They can call theirs the 700 Club!!
And we could be like the "Common Sense Society of EOG!" :thumbsup

DimeDR

Banned

MM

did you serve the country, did you ever aim a gun at an "enemy"...

you deserve this regime of neocons, you are as polluted as it gets ...

support our troops? why? do you not see the % that is nuts or hate what is going on over there, or committing suicide or deserting, or coming home ikn a coffin or with DU poisoning ...

wtf is being accomplished over there? killing a million innocent people, bombing every single dwelling they have, scattering 3 more million ...

any soldier dumb enough to go over there now isnt worth my respect, im sorry, they need to wake up and quit popping the blue pill you swallow each morning ...

supporting the troops is another mantra im sick of, im disgraced by this country and its leaders so why would any sensible person go over there and fight and kill and be part of this charade/genocide?

pull your head out along with the troops from iraq, this cant be fixed by stalling and staying and killing more people and securing what from whom? the fake al queda, a boogey man that was cia created and has been dead for years that they create fake vids about to give fear and terror a tangible face--my gawd the insanity never ceases and gullible poltroons like you just regurgitate winston's smith's lemming code.

unreal when people say we cant leave... i say "then what the fuck is your plan? stay longer and do exactly what?"

MM = complete MK Ultra victim