If you had the ability/skill/knowledge to do any job...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
what would it be? If u could simply wave a magic wand and have a career doing anything you wanted, what would be the thing you would enjoy the most, and think you could excel at......education aside, if u choose this career, it is just assumed you go the education to do it...

I used to always want to be a lawyer when i was younger...until i realized how many years of school were required...but i always thought i would be good at it, cuz i love to argue, and love to talk.....but now, i would have to say, if i could do anything i wanted it would be a radio personality....i used to think DJay, but nowadays there just isnt as much call for it, as music is computerized much of the time, but i would enjoy doing the morning shows, or even sports on the radio....i have a pretty good voice over the phone i've been told, so wondered if it would translate to radio, but that is something i think i would really enjoy...

you?

Re: If you had the ability/skill/knowledge to do any job...

General Manager for an MLB team (preferably the Cardinals) or an NFL team

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

If I had to do it over again, Id become a teacher and coach high school sports. Still kicking myself on the ass for not doing it when I had the chance to switch careers years ago

Trainer/ Team Physician for one of my pro teams or the University of Alabama.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Greetings:

If the Munchkin Man could choose any job in the world right now.....

The Munchkin Man would become.....

The next Supreme Court Justice.

Munchkin Man