Your Opinion - Best FREE Line Service ?

Re: Your Opinion - Best FREE Line Service ?

I never tried EOG service. I know it can't be RX service you're referring to because that one is horseshit.

glad you had a change of heart 3 minutes later there Francis :cheers

Ego put the hammer down, time to exert the force buddy.

Blatant shilling.

Selective aggression Ego, now is the time to knock this off the tee, I won't say a word about it.

Ego you are such a goddamn pussy.

You finally have an instance where you can show some force, and get away with it, and you chicken out.

Francis made this post only to tout another forum service.....

Pay $69/mo. and use Sportinginsights. There are some free ones but the delay at minimum is 10 seconds but most of the time closer to two minutes. Also with the free ones I've found that there's always a couple of books off. This may have changed. Haven't tested in a while.

nah, gonna try to make a positive out of it and turn it into a BASH EGO thread. Where's Roach???

nah, gonna try to make a positive out of it and turn it into a BASH EGO thread. Where's Roach???
Alright Ego. I'll let you out of this one. I think you're really trying to make an improvement here so I'll lay off for now.

thats cheap! any good?
very good. Don't be fooled because a couple of books use dual lines so you think they are off if you go to the book.

They have a premium service with all the whistles and bells but you don't need all that. It's customizable too.

very good. Don't be fooled because a couple of books use dual lines so you think they are off if you go to the book.

They have a premium service with all the whistles and bells but you don't need all that. It's customizable too.

thanks , just book marked them , will check them out come FB season