The Phillies are on FIRE!!!!!!

christ almighty that team is scoring in droves!!

39 runs (and counting) in the last 19 innings. That HAS to be some kind of record. J-man can you look that up for me?

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: The Phillies are on FIRE!!!!!!

what's the big deal???

The Mets score 39 runs almost every month...........

cassiusclay

EOG Master

greg dobbs as a pinch hitter, check out his stats, he's starting tonight, he's batting 358....we need something to cheer about in philly.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the rumor is howard caught spinal menegitis last night :cheers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

the rain is on the way in this one, it's raining like a m'fer 30 miles southwest of philly.

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran

Shrink-why isn't this in the Baseball Forum?? Why do so many posters shy away from the particular forum in which their topic fits??? Ego,or what??? Why not push for more of that on EOG??

too bad they could only muster 8 runs in 3 games vs the Rockies in the NLDS lat year

Shrink-why isn't this in the Baseball Forum?? Why do so many posters shy away from the particular forum in which their topic fits??? Ego,or what??? Why not push for more of that on EOG??

Hey Harvey,

I agree that we could sure use more MLB talk in the the MLB section, but it takes more than one person pushing for it imo. Participation is the various sports forums IS getting better compared to a year ago at this time

I'm making a conscious effort to do that, and if we can get more solid posters like you doing it (as you have been doing and we appreciate it), we can drum up more conversation down there :cheers

I know me and you got off on the wrong foot here, but I like the way you've "hit the ground running' since joining EOG, you bring a lot to the table buddy

I agree with this as well.

Hard to remember there is a baseball forum sometimes. :+textinb3