OSU and Mrs OSU

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: OSU and Mrs OSU

Be careful, Jeff Jones will be griping about you giving weather updates....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i am more than willing to throw myself on Mrs OSU for as many hours/days/weeks/months/years as necessary to keep her safe and i think the best way to guarantee her ultimate safety is if we are both naked (NO need to Thank Me - I am a true Humanitarian and am ONLY doing it with HER safety in mind and NOTHING else) :party :party :party

Tuckman

Uh Poster

glad to see u are still alive, unless they are ghost's of the osu's posting :cheers

Alive and well Tuck. My hog farm got destroyed but we are determined to rebuild. :cheers

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A slow-moving storm packing tornadoes and hail battered rural Oklahoma on Saturday, destroying several buildings, tearing up trees and tossing a mobile home onto a highway. The bodies of two storm victims were found in Kansas.

A twister destroyed three barns at a hog farm near Lacey in Kingfisher County, about 75 miles northwest of Oklahoma City, said Michelann Ooten, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma Emergency Management Department.
No injuries were reported at the farm or elsewhere in the state.

Tornadoes rip through Oklahoma, Midwest :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

Blondie

EOG Master

Alive and well Tuck. My hog farm got destroyed but we are determined to rebuild. :cheers

OKLAHOMA CITY -- A slow-moving storm packing tornadoes and hail battered rural Oklahoma on Saturday, destroying several buildings, tearing up trees and tossing a mobile home onto a highway. The bodies of two storm victims were found in Kansas.

A twister destroyed three barns at a hog farm near Lacey in Kingfisher County, about 75 miles northwest of Oklahoma City, said Michelann Ooten, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma Emergency Management Department.
No injuries were reported at the farm or elsewhere in the state.

Tornadoes rip through Oklahoma, Midwest :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: Nation

Sorry to hear about the farm. :(

VERY glad to hear you are all ok!

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

Alive and well. I'm n Chicago tonight. My shoot is tomorrow. It is COLD here! Burrrrr. Gas is higher here then n Oklahoma.

munson15

I want winners...

Alive and well. I'm n Chicago tonight. My shoot is tomorrow. It is COLD here! Burrrrr. Gas is higher here then n Oklahoma.
I hope you enjoy the experience. Saw how cold it was on the ballgame. That long john weather is probably headed this way. GL tomorrow.:cheers

are you enjoying electricity and indoor plumbing?

I splurged and told her she could get a King bed at the Motel 8. She is so happy with the room. She is a little disappointed that there are no bugs. She is so used to our little friends we have milling around the house.

munson15

I want winners...

I splurged and told her she could get a King bed at the Motel 8. She is so happy with the room. She is a little disappointed that there are no bugs. She is so used to our little friends we have milling around the house.

After seeing that, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!:+textinb3