Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Running'

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Runn

Re: Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Runn

ONe hellva lot more folks than George Bush

He should have stayed out of the race in many ways

Its great to see the GOP's Main Horse being a Man whose lips are
attached to Bush's ass

Guess he hasn't visited the EOG forum

What an idiot. Does anyone besides Monica
take this asswipe serious?

The world has finally figured out what a piece of shit the Clinton's are. They voted them in twice and now they said no more of these assholes. I new the American public was slow, but they have caught on to these frauds finally.

Let's hope they figure out soon that Osama would be a complete and total disaster.

DimeDR

Banned
Re: Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Running'

fuck bill and his body count, look what these bastards have done to ron paul, the best candidate weve had in 50 years cant even get on forums to speak ... he raises record amount of money and says things other pussy candidates wet at thought of saying and hes run out of town ... sad, proves everything we say on this site

fuck bill and his body count, look what these bastards have done to ron paul, the best candidate weve had in 50 years cant even get on forums to speak ... he raises record amount of money and says things other pussy candidates wet at thought of saying and hes run out of town ... sad, proves everything we say on this site

Mr Paul turns down many request to be interviewed. While I agree with him on many issues, I do think that he knows he could never really win.
Also, for someone that raised so much money, I never saw any campaign ads in either print or on t.v.

DimeDR

Banned
Re: Bill Clinton Has 'Never Seen a Candidate Treated So Disrespectfully Just for Running'

why do you think you didnt see him on TV ... he tells the truth and wants out of iraq ... same ole song

Last edited:

DimeDR

Banned

maybe i am naive but ron paul took a interview with alex jones, not sure who he turns down .. and i agree he prob knows he cant win, for the same reasons ostriches cant look and see the truth in 9/11 ... our nation is brainwashed about most every "proof" they think they know set down in history books and by their propaganda gov.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Always good to see Nicolas join in ...

he reminds me of the EOG's version of Paul Harvey

"Now for the rest of the story .... and todays clip is brought to you by
a man who is NEARLY as brilliant with the English Language as
President Bush ..."