Western Conference Final: LA Lakers @ SA Spurs In-Game 4

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
Re: Western Conference Final: LA Lakers @ SA Spurs In-Game 4

Give me some effing sympathy in here - I had the Twins - Nathan with a zero point something era gives up a 3 run INSIDE THE PARK HR - WTF?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Give me some effing sympathy in here - I had the Twins - Nathan with a zero point something era gives up a 3 run INSIDE THE PARK HR - WTF?

Ouch. Game still going tho I think.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

The 4x (should have been 6x) World Champs are in trouble.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

gdamn. duncan is gettin absolutely fucking beaten to death in the paint and no calls... gasol over the back and hacking arms every shot. hard for spurs to win when that cocksucker crawford is reffing

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

gdamn. duncan is gettin absolutely fucking beaten to death in the paint and no calls... gasol over the back and hacking arms every shot. hard for spurs to win when that cocksucker crawford is reffing

I don't see why he is allowed to do any SA games?

royboy

EOG Dedicated

kobe's back on the floor... he has that look tonight

Kobe is an assasin. This game is over if the Lakers are tied or have the lead with 2:00 left.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

so im not the only one who can see that the cocksucker hates duncan and the spurs. great. the fucker musta called dtv and had them black out my coverage now.. or it could be because of the monsoon outside.. hahah keep me updated seymour please

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Just Duncan getting fouled more - Kobe showing the world he's a different variety of Jordan - one with a 10x better shot (of course, he lacks Jordan's rim ability) - Manu letting us know he is still in the game - it's going to be war

royboy

EOG Dedicated

ouch, it's gotta hurt seeing that "pussy" odom put the nail in...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

a spur fan crying about officiating.....ooh that is just rich

Just Duncan getting fouled more - Kobe showing the world he's a different variety of Jordan - one with a 10x better shot (of course, he lacks Jordan's rim ability) - Manu letting us know he is still in the game - it's going to be war

Good points Seymour. It has to be tough watching Kobe as a Spurs fan.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

ouch, it's gotta hurt seeing that "pussy" odom put the nail in...

Yep, Walton with all those junk points stung too - Kobe really is on another level - just like the pussies they are - Odom and Gasol can pass between themselves - figures

royboy

EOG Dedicated

Yep, Walton with all those junk points stung too - Kobe really is on another level - just like the pussies they are - Odom and Gasol can pass between themselves - figures

not a big odom fan either, just throwin some jabs at you... hard to feel sorry for a spurs fan and their 4 rings.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

absolutely unbelieveable decision by kobe that last posession, he better make up for it right here

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

SPurs needed a break to get over the hump...just a small break they never got tonight.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

"A steal by Bird - over to DG - he lays it up and in - Celtics win"

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Big mouth literally breathed life into a dead man

royboy

EOG Dedicated

can't believe the spurs have a chance to steal this game... kobe is an all-time great but jordan would have NEVER made the dumbass play he made with 30 secs left to let the spurs have a shot.

royboy

EOG Dedicated

wow... if barry steps into fisher and shoots when fisher left his feet, the series is tied. he could have sold that 10x better than he did.