Doc and Bate stop please

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Don't completely ruin the forum
the nonesense posts are stupid and just show that both of you are immature children with nothing better to do than poston the internet all day.
get a life
grow up.

stop the stupid shit.

make real posts....

people that may want to read stuff of have dialogue cannot due to 1 million stupid post between you about nothing.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Doc and Bate stop please

I just started. This lying piece of shit Doc Mercer has been ruining this forum for months.

If he starts posting facts and stops posting rants, I will stop.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Don't completely ruin the forum
the nonesense posts are stupid and just show that both of you are immature children with nothing better to do than poston the internet all day.
get a life
grow up.

stop the stupid shit.

make real posts....

people that may want to read stuff of have dialogue cannot due to 1 million stupid post between you about nothing.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i agree, both please stop.

Not until the mods ban or put Doc Mercer on post review. He has been doing this for months. Ban him and the forum will return to normal.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Anti post have substance and are thought provoking. Bateman are just from some little asshole who doesn't know how to think and needs to get his own way.

Anti post have substance and are thought provoking. Bateman are just from some little asshole who doesn't know how to think and needs to get his own way.

Go fuck yourself Thor; or maybe talk to some other men about "wet dreams."

Substance? Thought provoking? Try lame and unintelligent.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post1218891" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">05-28-08, 10:01 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #6 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->batemanpatrickl<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1218891", true); </script>
Resident Evil

</td></tr></tbody></table>
"I am a COMPLETE
DIPSHIT ... right Ktb?"

mr merlin

EOG Master

Bateman - I suggest you begin posting pictures of Obama looking ridiculous, then your posts will have "substance" and be thought provoking!

Blondie

EOG Master

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Don't completely ruin the forum
get a life
grow up.

stop the stupid shit.

make real posts....

</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

KTB, can I suggest the ignore feature. Might be best used on both of them until they stop the schoolyard fighting... :cheers

If the mods did their jobs and took this asshole out all would be well. The guy is such a liar; he tells false stories about his own life as well. Rich...I think not.

Fuck you Doc Mercer; you are the one that deserves death not Rove.

Blondie

EOG Master

If the mods did their jobs and took this asshole out all would be well. The guy is such a liar; he tells false stories about his own life as well. Rich...I think not.

Fuck you Doc Mercer; you are the one that deserves death not Rove.

We are doing our jobs. We allow both of you to equally make asses out of yourselves. :cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Thor: Unlike BatemanPatrick:

1) I have a house I own and I MEAN OWN as in paid with cash

2) I OWN 2 cars ... both 2007 models I Paid in cash

3) I OWE NO DEBT

4) I donate 5 figures per year to the Humane Society

5) My woman .... not the blow up Doll types

BatemanPatrick is "way over his head" if he thinks he can take me
on in ANY PART of life

mr merlin

EOG Master

3) I OWE NO DEBT

on in ANY PART of life
Welcome to dreamland!:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

1) I have a house I own and I MEAN OWN as in paid with cash (got the same)

2) I OWN 2 cars ... both 2007 models I Paid in cash (got the same and my '98 mustang that I adore and won't trade out simply because I love it)

3) I OWE NO DEBT (only student loans just cause I would rather make money with my money than pay cash for school at least until I am finished with it)

4) I donate 5 figures per year to the Humane Society (I donate hours upon hours of time and energy to at least three different organizations throughout the year, not to mention who knows how much money)

5) My woman .... not the blow up Doll types (dang I gotta get me one of these yet :rolleyes:)

on in ANY PART of life

Anti sweetie, hate to tell ya but you are not the only one in the world that has a life. The things is many of us are mature enough NOT to flaunt it, as we realize how sad it makes us look. Those that are truly rich in life do not need to flaunt it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Merlin:

Really?

Ohhh .... love it ... I notice you disappear for like 8 hr segments in
this forum ...

Hmmmm ... the 2nd shift at McDonalds calling your ass?

And PLEASE......don't bring me into it, Bateman!! If never even spoken to you on this forum, and already there's a thread from you directed at me!!
Look, Doc and I are friends, but I stay out of his controversies!! I think he's been better since he's been back, but antagonizing him WILL NOT WORK!!!!

3) I OWE NO DEBT

on in ANY PART of life

Yet you sit online during a holiday weekend and make 200 posts a day about George Bush on a GAMBLING FORUM.

You are not kidding anyone asshole. Funny how you didn't come back as Doc Mercer. You had to sneak back like the lying lowlife you are.

Care to post photos of your cars and house. How about your powerful contacts?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Merlin:

Really?

Ohhh .... love it ... I notice you disappear for like 8 hr segments in
this forum ...

Hmmmm ... the 2nd shift at McDonalds calling your ass?
Thats right - I have a job and actually work for a living( and to support my gambling).
By the way - buying two used cars in 2007(because the first one broke), does not make them 2007 models.:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Soo you have JOB ??

As in Just Over Broke ...

Nice going Merlin .... if ya need to borrow $$$ let me know

UNLIKE YOU ... I DONT HAVE A BOSS ... I DONT HAVE A LIFE WHERE MY HRS ARE DICTATED ... I DONT HAVE SOMEONE DETERMINING HOW MUCH MONEY I WILL MAKE IN 2008

"Paging Merlin ... we have a spill on aisle 3 ... bring both the Mop and bucket ..."

and I thought Royalfan and crazyl were wacko's.......

They cant hold Bate's or Anti's jockstrap.

And PLEASE......don't bring me into it, Bateman!! If never even spoken to you on this forum, and already there's a thread from you directed at me!!
Look, Doc and I are friends, but I stay out of his controversies!! I think he's been better since he's been back, but antagonizing him WILL NOT WORK!!!!
Good to see you back around Buck. Football, football, my kingdom for a football game...

and I thought Royalfan and crazyl were wacko's.......

They cant hold Bate's or Anti's jockstrap.

Travis...it should be "wackos". See what I did there tough guy?

Quick...I need to some some photos of an average looking woman semi-naked...post some new pics of your wife.

Blondie

EOG Master

Quick...I need to some some photos of an average looking woman semi-naked...post some new pics of your wife.

Bateman, you're cruising. Lay off his wife... :cheers

Easy there Tiger...

Cowboy is on the home team, and he's not the one posting 24/7 lies and innuendo.

I took a different meaning from the "all kinds" that was less inclusive of adult-type posters. . . .

Travis needs to learn how to use punctuation and keep his nose out of business that does not concern him.

Last time I looked, this forum didn't belong to anyone posting in this thread so far. Thus it appears that anyone can post here who can stand the juvenile insanity. . . .