More Posts

DimeDR

Banned
Re: More Posts

look, zemmi, whats your prob, most every thread people post who you dont agree with are informative, you are doing a typical MJer, seen it a thousand times, you cant debate so you post garbage, you are the one who needs to be cleaned up ... had idiots like you post 6 consecutive threads of 30 posts on barry saunders and power saws etc ... arent you proud, what a friggin loser

look, zemmi, whats your prob, most every thread people post who you dont agree with are informative, you are doing a typical MJer, seen it a thousand times, you cant debate so you post garbage, you are the one who needs to be cleaned up ... had idiots like you post 6 consecutive threads of 30 posts on barry saunders and power saws etc ... arent you proud, what a friggin loser

What a great running back he was!!!

I sure miss him!!

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Dime he will self destruct like he always does. It is only a matter of time. It would be nice if he was funny once in a while but he isn't even that.

Go fuck yourself you clueless twat. Read what ANTI GWB posts and tell me it's not garbage. Calling Dick Cheney's wife ugly is informative? What planet are you from asshole? Maybe Planet "Blinded by Liberal Bullshit"? I hear Doc Mercer likes to probe Uranus on that planet.

AT LEAST Doc's threads are all politically motivated!! YOURS are Doc-motivated!! Stop doing this dude!!

Don't help him by giving him reasonable advice. He's going to X himself out again soon if you just let him go. . . . .:cheers