What ONE THING cheers you up when you're having a bad day??

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Re: What ONE THING cheers you up when you're having a bad day??

Just knowing the sun will rise again the following day.

My son saying "Dad, your the best." The rest of the world just becomes meaningless.

My son saying "Dad, your the best." The rest of the world just becomes meaningless.

:cheers

A couple weeks back, my son was here and the weather was getting bad so I decide to go ahead and get what we needed from the store before it got too bad.

Had my son stay here with my wife because I didn't want to drag him out into the weather and get him sick, as he had just got over a cold and ear infection.

I was hurriedly getting the keys, jacket ect.. to head out the door, he looks at me and says "Be careful dad, I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you"

I started to choke up, but hid it from him and said "I love you' and headed out the door and then got into the car and just sit there and totally teared up

Kids are amazing Travis

A couple weeks back, my son was here and the weather was getting bad so I decide to go ahead and get what we needed from the store before it got too bad.

Had my son stay here with my wife because I didn't want to drag him out into the weather and get him sick, as he had just got over a cold and ear infection.

I was hurriedly getting the keys, jacket ect.. to head out the door, he looks at me and says "Be careful dad, I don't know what I'd do if something ever happened to you"

I started to choke up, but hid it from him and said "I love you' and headed out the door and then got into the car and just sit there and totally teared up

Kids are amazing Travis

They make this crazy world sane. :houra

Lots of father's out there, just not lots of daddy's. I would bet which one you are.:cheers

Dante

EOG Veteran

EGO.... my friend ...this is one of those... " Ego needs some fresh air Threads"

trust me

no more new threads from you until you go out of the house for at least 2 hrs

thank you sir

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

White Sox scoring 2 in the top if the 5th to take a 3-2 lead and covering my White Sox first 5 wager..... :cheers :dancefool

EGO.... my friend ...this is one of those... " Ego needs some fresh air Threads"

trust me

no more new threads from you until you go out of the house for at least 2 hrs

thank you sir

Come on Dante, we need a few of these type threads with all the commotion around us in the forums the past few days, don't you agree??

They make this crazy world sane. :houra

Lots of father's out there, just not lots of daddy's. I would bet which one you are.:cheers

Thank you Travis. :cheers The feeling is mutual

Seeing my oldest son batting in a game and not be nervous and then my little one sitting in my lap hoping I feel better soon.

Ego & OSU, y'all are right about your kids making a gloomy day brighter.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Recently the thing that has helped me most is time with my family and my Daughter. I am trying to catch up for several years of my being MIA a lot of the time as I was working.

Recently the thing that has helped me most is time with my family and my Daughter. I am trying to catch up for several years of my being MIA a lot of the time as I was working.

Working?? As if 80+ hours a week is really working.:+signs8-7

That aint nuttin. I put in at least 100 per week. (NOT)

All joking aside no one can ever say you weren't around here enough. Dedicated doesn't even begin to describe what you were. :cheers

Blasting this song sometimes works 4 me...:houra

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIcFgl6zf3A&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIcFgl6zf3A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now for the REAL deal...:thumbsup There's nothing like my Grandchildren, period!!!

cassiusclay

EOG Master

your wig looks great even when wet, jjgold must be jealous.

WOW, The Shrink has BANGS!!!!!! That just made me feel better :houra

The pool looks pretty clean, Shrink. Did you hire two pool cleaners instead of one this year?

:)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

"Hey Dad" all i need to here to put a smile on my mug.

BTW Props to EGO for how clean shrink's pool is looking. :thumbsup

sl55

EOG Veteran

Can't believe not one person said their wife/girlfriend,you guys must stay in the doghouse.

Without a doubt my 3 children spending time with me. If I really want to feel better my wife and children as well as myself have a family night. Either wayching a movie, going to the movie, dinner, a park, paint ball. You get the idea. They are the pure joy in my life.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

threads like this.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Ditto for me. Funny stuff guys, especially ShavenCoinPurse in posts 7 & 8.