Mods, you better get this FUCKSTAIN off my shit, as I haven't started anything!!!!

Dirty or Blondie,
This is ridiculous!! Grown-ass men acting like children!! I haven't even had a formal introduction to this retard Bateman and he;s chasing me around the forum and making an outrageous number of threads trying to prove some point about Doc!! The thing is, at least Doc's threads are politically motivated!! This is REALLY annoying!!

Doc,
Stop posting so many threads for these assholes, so we can engage in a decent debate! I don't think it's your content so much as it's the volume of threads that you put out!! We can post in 5-8 threads for a whole day and usually cover the days news with no problems!!
There has to be a middle ground!

But as far as this little turd following me around and posting shit about people that he don't even know; that's shit that shouldn't be allowed!!

Re: Mods, you better get this FUCKSTAIN off my shit, as I haven't started anything!!!!

Fuck you asshole. You and your liberal homosexual friends stink up this forum daily. All of your conspiracy theories and Youtube arguments. Fuck you and your whole family.

"Grown-ass"...Are we in the ghetto dawg? You best axe somebody. Nahh mean? You sound like Obama's wife talking.

So free speech is good as long as your ignorant ass agrees with it? Communist pig.

Re: Mods, you better get this FUCKSTAIN off my shit, as I haven't started anything!!!

Re: Mods, you better get this FUCKSTAIN off my shit, as I haven't started anything!!!

Fuck you asshole. You and your liberal homosexual friends stink up this forum daily. All of your conspiracy theories and Youtube arguments. Fuck you and your whole family.

"Grown-ass"...Are we in the ghetto dawg? You best axe somebody. Nahh mean? You sound like Obama's wife talking.

So free speech is good as long as your ignorant ass agrees with it? Communist pig.

Are you serious???? Look at this and tell me this dude don't need to go on post review AT LEAST!!!

Come on and do your job, mods!!

Are you serious???? Look at this and tell me this dude don't need to go on post review AT LEAST!!!

Come on and do your job, mods!!

Like I said...Fuck you and your family. Doc Mercer has been doing this for months and he gets away with it. Don't like it dipshit? Have us both leave?

You can always contact your boyfriend Doc Mercer on his MySpace page.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: Mods, you better get this FUCKSTAIN off my shit, as I haven't started anything!!!!

Yungbuck,

I understand your frustration, and have brought it to the attention of all moderators and Shrink. We will work to figure out something, until then can I suggest the ignore feature.

I know the ignore feature is a pain, but it should be only for a short time.

Thank you for your patience

Easy solution. Get rid of Doc Mercer or have a post limit rule in this section. The guy has over 3,000 posts in 3 month. All garbage.

Yungbuck,

I understand your frustration, and have brought it to the attention of all moderators and Shrink. We will work to figure out something, until then can I suggest the ignore feature.

I know the ignore feature is a pain, but it should be only for a short time.

Thank you for your patience

Ignore won't get rid of all the damn threads with my name on them and the fact that this fuckin tool, WHO I'VE NEVER SPOKEN TO, is talking shit about my family!!
Where is Doc?? If he's on PR then this asshole should DEFINITELY be!!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

I know Youngbuck and working on it right now. As far as I know Anti is not on pr...

A serious question: has it been established that Anti = Doc? If so, can someone link to the thread? Thanks in advance.

I know Youngbuck and working on it right now. As far as I know Anti is not on pr...

thanks man!! sorry to be on your ass, i didn't mean to be a dick! I enjoy posting in this forum and I understand that doc posts way too much about threads that could be combined, but this guy bateman is being a real dick to me for no reason! He's got fights going with like 6 people at once!! I left over this same shit with The Devil about a year and a half ago, and I'd like to stay this time!! Tough job for you, I know!!
:cheers

and from what i've noticed, doc's posts haven't been that bad about flaming since i've been back, just needs to cut down on the volume!!

Not a problem Youngbuck, I did not take it as being rude in any way. I understand the aggravation. I believe this will be taken care of as soon as possible!

Speaking of which,

http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/doc-and-bate-stop-please-135719-2.html#post1219228

Saw that!! Thanks guys!!!
I've got my ideas entrenched as a liberal, but I have SEVERAL righty friends on this forum, so I'd like to think stuff like that is not my fault when I have a problem with a guy like that!!

:cheers

Not a problem Youngbuck, I did not take it as being rude in any way. I understand the aggravation. I believe this will be taken care of as soon as possible!

Speaking of which,

http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/doc-and-bate-stop-please-135719-2.html#post1219228

You better take care of ANTI GWB as well. Don't single me out because I was only trying to prove a point.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="post1219250" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-28-08, 12:48 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #13 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->batemanpatrickl<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1219250", true); </script>
Resident Evil

</td></tr></tbody></table>

GAY ... AND PROUD OF IT !!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks for bringing your opinions to our attention Youngbuck, we try very hard to allow freedom of speech, but there are limits....

Blondie

EOG Master

Anti, don't push it today....

Blondie

EOG Master

You were banned as well Bateman you came back with a promise to control yourself. You broke that promise.

There is a fine line and too many people dancing around it imo.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Blondie:

ya feel like that cop with Whittman (???) in the tower on the Texas campus
in I think 1970 ...

I would like you to show one example in the past month of BatemanPatrick
contributing anything of substance outside of personal attacks on
myself or other "Libs"

Please do ... I will leave this forum as my posts are against BUSHCO ...

I dont start Personal attacks .... BatemanPatrick contributes nothing
to this forum ... You know it ... I know it ... Hoffa knows it also

They can attack me .. and they do .. FOR A REASON:

Reality in Life sucks .

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1219250 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid"> 05-28-08, 12:48 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid" align=right> #13 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->batemanpatrickl<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1219250", true); </SCRIPT>
Resident Evil

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

GAY ... AND PROUD OF IT !!!

once again...this coming from a guy who has a hard-on for the word classless

you are the embodiment of classless my friend

You were banned as well Bateman you came back with a promise to control yourself. You broke that promise.

There is a fine line and too many people dancing around it imo.

Set some rules. Have a post limit. Insist people support factual information to back up their opinions.

My point is made. ANTI does every day what I did today. He posts nonsense and attacks anyone who does not agree.

I was banned and allowed back on; I did not sneak back on under a different handle.

Blondie

EOG Master

Anti, I am not gonna argue with you today. Just please watch yourself ok?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I didnt start the Personal attacks Tarless Baby so maybe you
should get your act together

BY THE WAY TARLESS:

YOUR ASS IS NOT OVER IN IRAQ FOR WHAT GUTLESS REASON??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Blondie:

No problemo ... tell Jena sorry about last nite when I was pissed
and hung up on her ass when she called

Tnx

BY THE WAY TARLESS:

More flames. How many passes does this guy get?

Blondie

EOG Master

BY THE WAY TARLESS:

Anti knock it down a couple of notches for me please. Would make my job a lot easier. :cheers

Blondie:

No problemo ... tell Jena sorry about last nite when I was pissed
and hung up on her ass when she called

Tnx

I will have my grandma tell her when she sees her next! Deal?

mr merlin

EOG Master

Ignore won't get rid of all the damn threads with my name on them and the fact that this fuckin tool, WHO I'VE NEVER SPOKEN TO, is talking shit about my family!!
Where is Doc?? If he's on PR then this asshole should DEFINITELY be!!!!
You seem like quite the whiner Yung - you hardly ever visit here (the madhouse) and then when you get the same treatment as everyone else you go around pissing to the mods and shrink for personal help to "protect your family". Grow up!, or as vito corleone said " act like a man".

We got a complete lunatic in anti, who spouts nothing but hate and nonsense, and then along comes bateman, who likes to stir the pot but tends to get overly personal. Expecting honest debate or anything like it, is just plain silly. This is the loony bin folks, dont you get it?
In my opinion everybody, (mods included) need to take a chill pill.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gotch ya ...

See at the DNC in Denver .... we still only need a one bed hookup, correct?

Gotch ya ...

See at the DNC in Denver .... we still only need a one bed hookup, correct?

Most male friends that travel together to the DNC only need "one bed hookup". Take a seat Anti; thank you and have a nice day.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Shrink: God is mad today ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"If the SHRINK had been
able to get an erection
that nite ... I wouldnt
be sleeping with an
asshole who can't
beat a fuckin Muslim .."

Blondie

EOG Master

"If the SHRINK had been
able to get an erection
that nite ... I wouldnt
be sleeping with an
asshole who can't
beat a fuckin Muslim .."

:pop::LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cock Stain??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hje86NRuJsE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hje86NRuJsE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Blondie: even Nicolas laughed ...

who said I dont believe in being a "Team Player"??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Eog:

I love pictures from Jena's wedding

Great job !!!