Dirty's WNBA Plays for Thursday, May 29, 2008

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 12-10

+1.0 Units

Once the Lines come out here are my plays... both totals are way under what they should be.... I have the LA game no lower than 155 no matter how good Indy's D has been this year and i have the Minn/Chi game at no lower than 160.... I hate playing overs like this but you have to trust your numbers.....

I will be playing These games and will update with final lines once they come out.

651/652 LA Sparks/Indiana Fever Over 147 (1/2) --

653/654 Minnesota Lynx/Chicago Sky over 154 --

654 Chicago Sky -5 --
Could be 4.5 or could be 5.5 will know soon

I also will Take LA if the line is below 4.... just going to have to watch the line

EveryGamblersDream

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dirty's WNBA Plays for Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good luck with your plays. If the LA-Ind total rises, I might go for the middle as I caught the opener at 140. I am going against the line move on LA as I played Indiana at -1.5 when it opened & added on at a few dog #'s.

I don't have much of a trust with the Sky but I don't see Minnesota covering their 2nd game in a row on the road. IMO the money was there when they were almost double digits to Houston which was a joke. Houston should not be that kind of a favorite even over Atlanta.

I sense you are just starting a huge run!

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks EGD.... Good Luck bud

Finance

EOG Veteran
Re: Dirty's WNBA Plays for Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dirty - the Minn over is up to 157 - still a play there? Seems too big of a line move to me....LA up to 4.5, so I assume no play there -

Thanks!!

dirty

EOG Master

YTD: 12-10

+1.0 Units

Once the Lines come out here are my plays... both totals are way under what they should be.... I have the LA game no lower than 155 no matter how good Indy's D has been this year and i have the Minn/Chi game at no lower than 160.... I hate playing overs like this but you have to trust your numbers.....

I will be playing These games and will update with final lines once they come out.

651/652 LA Sparks/Indiana Fever Over 147 (1/2) --

653/654 Minnesota Lynx/Chicago Sky over 154 --

654 Chicago Sky -5 --
Could be 4.5 or could be 5.5 will know soon

I also will Take LA if the line is below 4.... just going to have to watch the line

Dirty - the Minn over is up to 157 - still a play there? Seems too big of a line move to me....LA up to 4.5, so I assume no play there -

Thanks!!

You are correct Finance... No way I can make that a play now...LA is not a play either.... may add one later..going to watch the lines... Now if the Chicago total gets bet down I may make it a play as it is borderline as it is...

Official Plays

651/652 LA Sparks/Indiana Fever Over 147 1/2 --

654 Chicago Sky -4 1/2 --

dirty

EOG Master

Have some good matchups Friday Night thru Sunday.... will be traveling all day on Saturday so will miss the day game

dirty

EOG Master

It is back down to 156, what it opened at at CRIS... I am going to throw a 1/2 unit flyer on it

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

double OT still may not bring in the over LA/IND...............only 8 pts scored in the first 6 min of OT play. 138 with 4:18 left in 2OT. I found a 145.5 at Carib. We'll see
143 in w/2:00 left
And the over is now in. Good call, Dirty.

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

Better be lucky than good sometimes gents....

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

I NEVER feel guilty about winning a lucky one..................becqause sure as chit the next one (or two or threee or four ! ) will go against you.